Millenials why

Arent you a billionaire like this goddess?

>inb4 muh debt

She had debt too and BY HER OWN HARD WORK MADE A BILLION DOLLARS BEFORE YOU MOVED OUT OF THE BASEMENT

Sup Forums eternallu BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jroQCyWwEgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>eternallu

money doesn't make me feel good. idk, I guess it's the boong genes I'd rather live in self-sufficient poverty than be a rich slave to the system

she's broke. Lurk moar.

Isnt she broke now that she is revealed as a scam?

She may wind up in jail, too.
I give her credit for her idea, and the investors bear responsiblity for not doing due diligence. But she is fairly insufferable.

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS REDDIT SPACING FOLKS

I'm just super fucking lazy. It's a real problem. I never developed a work ethic. Hard habit to break.

this is the bitch who defrauded people right?

LARPing boomer detected.

Wow you have such high integrity user. Woooow

Theranos dodges bankruptcy after $100 million loan: Report

Theranos received a $100 million loan from Fortress Investment Group, the Wall Street Journal says.
Cash is dwindling at the once-soaring biotechnology startup.
CEO Elizabeth Holmes says in an email to shareholders the deal provides Theranos with "sufficient liquidity through 2018."

Simple really. kissinger is not on my board of directors, I don't have a vag for ping ponging deals, I don't have access to an orphanage to brownstone pedo globalist investors.

>eternallu

heh looks like your argument is invalid...
tough luck, pal

>Be computer science girl
>Somehow magically revolutionize blood testing
>Somehow convince people to give you billions of dollars
>Want to ban "bossy"

Truly a legend.

>testing

i threw everything away. Had a bachelors in chemical engineering from a pretty decent school. Had a job lined up. Then I got hooked on amphetamines and now I've been living in pretty shit poverty for 2 years. On top of that my last living relative died a month before Trumps election so I just don't care anymore.

>create company
>fabricate all results
>swindle investors for billions of dollars
>people start questioning scientific integrity of your product
>fabricate more results

how is she not in jail? Truly woman privilege. Shrekli got jailtime for FAR LESS, he actually paid back his investors through subsequent scams (and eventually actual profits as a CEO). She literally made up EVERYTHING, and how could she think she would get away with it? This isn't some scientific paper where the results will never be replicated and you have plausible deniability, this is a product she claimed worked but could never hope to deliver on. Truly the female ego is beyond comprehension.

that sucks man but you gotta pick up the pieces... just take it one step at a time and get yourself back on your feet. You can still have a good life, you have a good job, potential. You can make white babies, make america great again. It's not over.

Why die with money in the bank? I want to die knowing how to build a house or gut a shark. Fun stuff, a life worth living. Numbers in a bank to get that bill yon air highscore, it just seems so drawl, so passe.

Check your fucking priveledge jackass my cousin ray ray died from poverty

naw man my life spiraled out of control when my fiance was killed by a drunk driver

>reddit spacing
Are you trying to kill me? Calling the FEDS on your ass, faggot OP.

that fucking sucks man, but you can rebuild, it's what your fiancee would have wanted anyways. You can't spend 40+ more years in a misery cycle, just start slowly piece by piece rebuilding your life. Be a beacon of hope. There's nothing more admirable than a hard man who overcame their circumstances and your circumstances certainly sound like the worst.

Keep fighting
Even if that means just surviving one day at a time
Dont ever give up

You're trying too hard

Aye, takes one to know one, faggot.

(((Elizardbeth Holmes))) is a nosejob'd kikess who created a fake product for a fake company all in order to push the strong womyn in tech meme and steal money from goys.

Rundown me quick

youtube.com/watch?v=jroQCyWwEgE
This, but applied to medicine.

bump

fuck you Sup Forums,
as soon as I drop a redpill all the shills scatter, all the newfags bounce, and the thread dies
Well fuck you, you're not getting anymore redpills from me
good luck in life faggots.

the poorest you can possibly get here even if you go full flaming ship spastic is $250 a week. that's enough to rent a place on the beach in a country town.

>>one person made a billion dollars therefore everyone else can do it or even most people can do it.
Dude.

Dude.

Serious dude, stop it. This just isn't how any sort of economy works.

Was she from wealth? Making money is a skill, and the wealthy pass it down. If she was poor then she hung around the right people.

R*ddit spacing

it's zuckerberg in drag.

Prove it