This will be your secondary waifu for tonight, suc is busy

This will be your secondary waifu for tonight, suc is busy

Is she hiding rocks in her bra?

No thanks, I a succy type of guy

Is Suc busy being worst girl?

More like being the only legal
girl and wining sensei dick by default

I'd rather the lewd snow girl if I can't have the succ.

Cold cunt

I agree this anime fell flat on its face. First off the MC is a weirdo old man who gets his rocks off to high school girls. And lets not forget about how shitty the girls are.

The vampire is annoying as fuck and purposely makes life hard for the MC

Dullahan is just stupid who wants to be with a girl who has to carry their head everywhere

The snow women bores me to tears and has the personality of a paper bag

The only saving grace is the alcoholic succubus and even then she still manages to fuck everything up

-1/100

Get a better pasta

No, she is the best.

She has a sexy body that outclasses the rest of the cast, she has powers that can make a man's hormones go crazy, yet she wears very conservative clothes and tries to tamp down her power because she wants to be a normal person and have a human fall in love with her without supernatural help.

That makes her a good person who is admirable.

But he has a point, I was cheering for the succy to save this show and even getting her drunk couldn't do it.

>becomes a bombshell as an adult
>still wearing stupid hairstyle/clothes
Is she cosplaying as herself in her school days because under-aged girls are the only thing that gets ironman hard?

The only thing that get him hard is boobs, he doesn't care if they are from cake or a headless underage fiend

And the sucubbut.

I prefer girls with a nice cool feeling.

No, you don't, cool is not cool when you touch

She, uh, filled out a little since high school.

Vampiric powers

Her cunt have vacuum + spin powers too

She's too pure. I don't want to defile her.

>teacher tries to behave like a normal person but fails and also gets drunk from time to time
Very original idea, not generic at all.

You are conflating two unrelated things.

One had a past she was trying to run away from, while the other is living with a consistent situation she was born with. Normality is the end goal, but they are two very different situations.

disgusting
the only girl worth of waifu and laifu is Satou sensei
the rest are for daughteru

best couple

is there a reason manga chapters have stalled out? is no one translating them any more?

Hikari wins the sensei?

Suc > Machi > Vamp > Snowbitch

I wish yo...but also maybe :P

I always forget to fucking remove them

based sensei