Your new cancerous fanbase of this decade, ladies and gentlemen

Your new cancerous fanbase of this decade, ladies and gentlemen

shut up bitch

That's not Shitdragon

That's GochiUsa.

This show looks terrible and when I tried to watch it, I had to turn it off only a few minutes in. But I think the fans are okay, they strike me as pure-hearted

Are people just pretending to like this garbage?

>But I think the fans are okay, they strike me as pure-hearted
They're very passive-aggressive, actually.

Nobody will remember this garbage when the next season starts.

everything is tsuchinokos fault
she is shit by the way

Just like any other anime airing right now. Nothing new.

I left the threads after episode 5 due to the threads being used only to image dump and 24/7 generals, by 24/7 I really mean it. Then they kinda started spilling out of the main threads and today the thread just full of repeated posting of reaction image due to kaban's sacrifice.

>being this mad because a show you thought was shitty is LIT AS FUCK right now and thus getting a lot of attention, while people barely give a shit about whatever you're watching this season.

ISHIGGYDIGGY

Can we at least merge them with the idle activities faggots?

Yes, do it.

Look Kobayashi, a faggot.

passive?

I just see aggressive faggotry, user.

Are you trying to be an insufferable cunt? It's working.

both the idle threads and the kemono threads were fine because they kept to themselves, but then kemono became an epic meme and shitters are infesting every other thread now.

when I see idlefags shitting up another thread, I'll hate them too, but for now kemonofags are the cancer.

buttmad because a no budget cg adaptation of a dead game is better than his favorite anime

No need to be upset. KyoAni won't go out of business.

Pretty much this, it has ruined any planned shitposting between Trigger, LWA, KyoAni, Shitdragon, Konosuba and made it as relevant as farting in the wind.

>not loving this cutie

I don't really care if people don't like it, its a good show pure and simple. I actually appreciate the fact that you made a separate thread to complain as opposed to shitting up the KF thread. The only problem with the fanbase is that they let the thread get derailed by one rogue shitpost.

please try harder with your bait, furfag

Kyoani salesfags are going hard on the shitposting today.

I won't lie, I nearly fell asleep during episode 1 though after giving another episode a go, I slowly succumbed to the whole "friends" thing.

Thats maid dragon tho.

>reddit spacing
>capitilization
You need to go back.

this thread is the cancer

>replies to no one mentioning KyoAni
>assumes everyone is a fan of them
Are you a fucking retard?

The anime is good, and threads were nice until about the first half of the anime.
I think it's a lot like FlipFlappers last season, it wasn't bad but had the shittiest threads and fanbase.

This faggot has been spamming shitposts for hours in the off-threads, nothing in the main thread though I think he's a bit nervous since the other shitposter was banned in there. Decided to make a shitpost thread for himself just for this reason.

>I think it's a lot like FlipFlappers

I love Kemono Friends. Don't ruin it for me by trashing the reputation of its fans.

He's samefagging, don't bother.

lol why is typing police a thing now? how paranoid are you people? do you want Sup Forums to introduce special stickers for people that have been here for five years, like reddit does?

jesus christ, discuss the topic. being a typing detective is pure autism.

>reading comprehension

>yfw the most popular, successful, most talked about anime of the season (and possibly 2017) is a cheap 3DCG anime made by 10 people in a tiny apartment office

I mean the shitty fanbase, not the anime itself.

Bingo!

Fuck off

Can someone actually explain why it's good in the first place? Not trying to bait or insult, I'm genuinely curious as to what this show has to offer.

There's nothing wrong with the fanbase.

Fun characters, a world that feels lived in, and a slow building plot that has been terrific.

You know it's true, bitch nigga.

The plot is sort of generic but its well executed, it has an interesting setting and the characters are cute, endearing and most importantly varied which fuels fan art.

Wrong thread to do it in, go to main thread.

It feels like K-On

Its far from good(mediocre animation and the art for the characters) but the story is nice and so is the backgrounds.Characters are just okay, they are originally animals anyway apart from mc.

It's not a good show, just a decent one

It's a good show, not a decent one.

It does a lot of things right, and appeals to various people for various reasons.

The fandom is also pretty welcoming to all of that and pretty friendly. Nice shows attract nice people.

It's a decently good show.

Some show ride on fanservice, some show ride on edgy hardcore insekai, this show is pure MEMES.

The show became popular for the JOKE OF IT. Its like if Akikan became popular or some other really really shitty show.

Seeing how this thread is garbage like KF and DM, just a heads up that Sayaka loves Mami.

Stupid short shows like Kill me Baby made with shoestring budgets work better than this horseshit.

>The show became popular for the JOKE OF IT.
>most discussed show on Twitter with first episode having more views than Shingeki no Kyoujin
>merchandise for the show literally flying off the shelves
If you have a Twitter, you can guarantee all the artists you're following are probably spamming the site with talk about the anime, (lewd) art, etc.

>reddit spacing
>samfagging
You keep forgetting user.

Not

>Can someone actually explain why it's good in the first place?
If you have to ask, you probably will never understand.

>tries to follow japan meme thread count
>nothing wrong

>samfagging
Who the flying fuck is Sam?

The only joke is that people who haven't watched the show this people are in for the memes when the show is legitimately the best show to come out this year.

The creators set out to make a show that was just genuinely enjoyable to watch and succeeded admirably. On top of that they infused it with a surprisingly deep plot, interesting likable characters with cute designs, and great worldbuilding.

Its very accessibility and lack of pretentiousness are its downfall in the West, though, as it offers nothing for the neckbeards and fedora tippers of the world to be elitist about.

>people who haven't watched the show this people are in for the memes
think* people are in for the memes

What's going on with bottom left girl's neck area?

Of this decade??

This nigga, lol

Threads were pretty nice until recently even if insanely fast. They have gotten considerably worse during the course of the last few weeks though, and I think right now we just reached critical shitposting mass.

I really don't understand what makes a show become popular anymore. Whenever I really enjoy something unexpectedly, it's likely to just bomb and go ignored by Sup Forums. And then comes along this obviously lazy, cheap CGI cancer and suddenly everyone and their dog is all over it. I just don't get it.

>Its very accessibility
Western audiences hate it because they can't stand the subpar 3DCG animation, the fact that it's perceived as "furry" for having girls with animal ears and tails, the fact that the whole cast is cute girls, and that as you said there's nothing for them to pretend it's saying anything deep. The west has a really poor grasp on the concept of Wabi-sabi.

Sayaka only loves dick.

It's not lazy at all. Try watching it before dumping vacuous criticism.

It's not like it's the biggest anime of decade since Madoka or SnK or anything.

>The west has a really poor grasp on the concept of Wabi-sabi.
Who can blame them, that thing tastes like toothpaste and feels like it's going to disintegrate your nostrils.

True, but keeping out people who are fixated on the superficial, and caring about the "right" or "acceptable" anime to watch is a good kind of inaccessibility.

Its been downhill since episode 5 threads with literal whos twitter posting episode reaction.

Doesnt warrant trying to follow japanese thread count, let them meme it themselves.

Good one.

The majority has shit taste 90% of the time, it's always been like this.

I've watched two episodes before I couldn't stand it anymore. I don't intend to torture myself further just for what seems like a retarded meme that spiraled out of control. I'd rather use my spare time to watch things I actually enjoy.

2006 - Code Geass
2011 - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Or Mawaru Penguindrum if you were cool
2017 - Kemono Friends

Maid Dragon sales tho.

Is the KF fanbase the anime equivalent of bronies?

Your loss.

It's official user, thanks.

You should really be asking why Iron blooded orphans was terrible.

The reaction to Kaban's death was bloody AAAAAAAAAAAAA
The reaction to ep48 orphan: wwwwwww

Your show is shit if it can't stand by itself against other shows and you need to defend it through sales

Yeah, that's when there was a huge popularity spike, but threads were still more or less civilized and comfy. I think things really started going south after the PPP episode. After that it was like somebody had just lifted a ban on shitposting.

Yes, just take a look at their general. Literally /vg/-tier

IBO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anime MLP (Kemono garbage)
Fuck you, you poor imitation of a brony

Alright, you don't have to like it, but calling it lazy is just factually wrong.

Everyone knows that IBO is terrible.

>2k
Go eat shit back on reddit, faggot.

Better than a lazy shitty CGI MLP
KFfags have NO RIGHT to shit on Hand Shakers
Hand Shakers has both better animation, designs and plot than Kemono Garbage

>muh sales
I feel sorry for you. It's the only way you can defend your meme show

At least we all can agree that it's better than YOI and other faggot shit getting popular.

Hand Shitters is complete trash though and you should feel bad about yourself for thinking anything else.