Why does the rest of Sup Forums hate us...

Why does the rest of Sup Forums hate us? I make an innocent right wing comment in a thread that has a political tinge to it, "go back to Sup Forums faggot", I make a joke about (((them))) on Sup Forums, I get told to kill myself, I make fun of SJWs on Sup Forums, get called retarded.

Has this website become filled with libcucks/reddit? Is this the only board where I can be myself?

They are a minority trying to form hugboxes, but we are everywhere. We're in every thread.

They're making fun of our anti-immigration stance.

Also, we sound repetitive

I want Crimean prosecutor general gf.

No. You can be yourself any where. You're whining like a little child because people on other boards don't agree with you. We have the right to an opinion. Not the right to be coddled from those who disagree with you.

>I make an innocent right wing comment in a thread that has a political tinge to it
It's because you can't contain your political rhetoric to the politics board, no one wants to hear about that shit when they're trying to discuss movies and vidya or whatever, so they tell you to go back. It's really pretty simple, user.

Its a containment board you fucking dumbass no one wants us

You just made this thread on Sup Forums, but with Sup Forums swapped with Sup Forums instead.

Sage

Nah man. Everyone is just pissed about the current situation, Sup Forums used to be our PR board but since we played such a big role in trumps election everyone knows about and lurks Sup Forums nowadays, times a changin ya hear

Sup Forums is bi polar on the issue.

They dont like annons/pol/ posting but if there is a movie forcing diversity theyll call it out.

Kekistanis bring most of the hate because they have no subtlety and are pure cringe

Maybe you should stop spilling into other boards and keep your cancerous shit here you nigger

because this is the worst board and everyone knows it

>worst board
When did I end up in /lgbt/?

>m-muh feels
I want you to try an experiment OP, before posting say what you wrote out loud. If it sounds obnoxious and whiny maybe don't post next time?

>boohoo bants
>someone told me to kill myself, that's not very based
>libcucks and SJW's

Seriously, magapedes. Fuck off.

>Sup Forums is cucked now
may as well just post on the_donald now, fucking faggots

CONTAINMENT BOARD

This. OP will never pist again and nothing of value will be lost

TWO POSTS?!

Why would you go anywhere but /k/ and Sup Forums

Yes. You should. You should go there and fucking stay there you faggot. Not even Sup Forums likes you. Seriously, fuck off.

>Why does the rest of Sup Forums hate us?
This board is 90% autistic teenagers who take the hyperboles and disinformation seriously. Said individuals also have to bring race and politics into every single conversation.

Maybe because most of pol are delusional nazis and conspiracy nuts? Nah, can't be that, they are just polphobic.

> polphobic

>This board is 90% autistic teenagers

Have you been on other boards? Literally everywhere is has the bants.

>worst board
you misspelled best board

this is now a mummy thread

aww yiss

I want her to annex me.

Because I come to Sup Forums for political chat and I go to other boards for other stuff. Why do I want to read about kikes and niggers when I'm trying to have some comfy time in a hobby board?

She got stalked so hard by asian pervs that she literally quited her job and ran for the woods.

These are all correct, just stop being an annoying faggot spewing politics on boards besides the politics board which is meant to contain that shit.

Anime is the cause. It's far more toxic than soy. Only being raised by a single mom is worse, but if you combine the 3 you get a total disaster.