Ask a Syrian refugee anything. I will do my best to reply to your questions

Ask a Syrian refugee anything. I will do my best to reply to your questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10450787/Rich-refugees-pay-thousands-to-flee-war-torn-Syria-in-luxury.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you. Go home.

Syrians are sub human sand niggers. You have to go back

FPBP

No seriously, if you're actually a Muslim refugee and not a LARP, unironically gtfo within the next few years or you'll be sorry you didn't.

My home is in Germany. I already bought it with my money.

>tits, c4, papers or your mom's mustache
else didn't happen

probably larp but

take this as your warning

Will you kill yourself?

>refuge
>money to buy house
pick one

Timestamp you retard. You do have the latest iPhone, right?

What is the difference between a refugee and a coward?

Shitty LARP, and wrong flag for your LARPing.

Do you hate the juice?

Refugees can't be rich?

By definition no.

He could have had a store in Syria

How many Euromutts do you plan on creating.

How does German poon feel like?

Cowards usually are.

Can you reveal your flag

Is the west anything like what you were expecting?

Why do you always rape girls and never go for cute guys? Are you sexist?

Look at all of those able bodied young men! No women or children in sight either, and what a coincidence that they’re probably in their sexual peak as well! Wonder what they could be looking for?

Because your culture and heritage produced a society that you now must flee...
Will you assimilate?
Will you give up any/all pride in a heritage that you were forced to flee?

time to go home nigger the war is over

Are you Syrian?

no no they cant
why didn't you go to Assad's territory with your money?
DO YOU HAVE PICS MOTHERFUCKER

Now im no lefty refugee dicksucker, but i hope you realise you would most likely do the same if your nation was stuck in perpetual civil war for almost 7 years with most cities becoming comparable to stalingrad.

This, also what is the general attitude tword assimilating?

Why did you flee like a coward instead of taking up arms and defending your land under the orders of Assad?

>"owing to well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality and is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country; or who, not having a nationality and being outside the country of his former habitual residence as a result of such events, is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to return to it."
>"who are outside their country of nationality or habitual residence and unable to return there owing to serious and indiscriminate threats to life, physical integrity or freedom resulting from generalized violence or events seriously disturbing public order."
What's your definition? Any definition I know has nothing to do with wealth.

How was your vacation? I hear Damascus is nice this time of year.

What do you think about Germany?
Do you respect German people and culture?
Are you Muslim?
Are you grateful to be accepted into the country?
D-do you like boipussy? :3

fuck off

gtfo of europe, never come back

I'm not a refugee, dumbass. I just care about the meaning of words.

Also just shitposting and being insulting is generally not productive. Hell you might learn something from this encounter if he isnt larping.

t. child of european refugees (dad sent me and mom first, then came 6 months later)

>a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
Wealthy people don't escape, they just move.

What do you think of the seething hatred every single western man feels for you and your kind? Are you going to leave before the day of the rope, or are you going to commit a suicide by proxy?

No. I would stay and fight.
I'm not shit posting. Look at OPs picture. Those are fighting-age men. Women and children and elderly I can understand. But these men, these young men, are cowards. I'm being 100% honest here.

>An act of avoiding something dangerous or unpleasant.
So wealthy people "moving" because of war does not fit the definition of escaping?
Where in your definition does it say anything about wealth?

go home sand nigger so we can bomb your pathetic ass back to the stone age. no more fucking goats in the ass.

>ama
>hasn't answered anything

Fight against whom? Fight for whom?
What if all the sides are rotten to the core? Why fight a battle that was lost from the start?

Im not advocating that we host all these refugees in our own countries, but anyone who is capable of critical thinking could at least attempt to put themselves into the shoes of someone who is fleeing syria right now.

(then again i dont feel any compassion towards sub saharan africans fleeing "poverty" so i do understand the hatred at least a bit)

It doesn't say escape but a refugee is a person looking for refuge.

If you're wealthy you don't look for refuge or escape through borders. You take your private jet or rent one and move to another place and buy a house there.

The closest thing a rich person could be is a political guest/protegee who's basically a person who's country of origin want dead and a country offers him host and diplomat protection.

You can widen the definition all you want and sure it will end up including rich people as refugees but that would be like saying you're traveling from your home to the supermarket. Sure you're moving from one place to another but nobody uses the term for that kind of distance therefore the definition doesn't apply because it's not meant for it even if you can widen it to make sense.

>our countries
>our

A1: Fight against whomever is shooting at you.
A2: Fight for your land.
A3: Create a new side.
A4: Because it's a matter of honor. Anybody unwilling to fight a losing battle, has already lost.

Let's get a second opinion... pic related.

L jinny? Is that you?

You're 100% right, but the person you are replying to is too biased to analyze things objectively.

based Bitin' Mike

Im just throwing in an opposing opinion. I get your point and agree with it to a large degree.

Ik ben bereid om vrijwillig Nederland te verlaten in het geval van verdere destabilisatie / ethnisch conflict. Zolang ik hier ben ga ik door met het redpillen van Nederlandse normies.

>A person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
I'm not widening the definition, you're denying it. Being a refugee has literally nothing to do with wealth.
If war is the sole reason why a rich guy "moves" out of a country then he is literally escaping war and seeking refuge in another country.
Either back your claims up with a legit definition or accept that you're wrong.

Why didn't you flee to an African, Islamic, or Asian nation?

That is a fool-proof recipe for being killed in this circumstances. This war is not some WW2 scenario with clear-cut opressors vs resistance sides, this is a clusterfuck of foreign funded factions rampaging in a less than a century old artificial state. Maybe there is some honor in forming local militia and joining the fight, but i bet you call the ones who did it terrorists and hate them even more.

>Traveling means to go from one place to another by foot or vehicle
>It doesn't stipulate distance or the nature of the object moving so anything that suffers a displacement can travel
>Yet, saying I traveled to the supermarket would sound idiotic
I know germans are square af but if you don't see the reasoning there I can't help you. I don't have to retract anything because I'm using language properly, with common sense, while you look for cover in strict vacuums and that's not how language works.

No, you're not using language properly. You're making a false analogy.
The fact of the matter is that being a refugee has literally nothing to do with wealth which I backed up with actual definitions.
In fact wealthy Syrians were the first to flee the country. The really poor people can't even afford to come to Europe because the smugglers take so much money.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10450787/Rich-refugees-pay-thousands-to-flee-war-torn-Syria-in-luxury.html

How is the LARPing going son?

Do you have truck driver's license?

Why do you call yourself a refugee? you're a migrant