How would a libertarian society deal with mass migration?

How would a libertarian society deal with mass migration?

Land mines

Why don't land mines violate the NAP?

HUGE WALL WITH TURRETS AND DRONES THAT ONLY ACTIVATE IF YOU CROSS INTO THE WRONG TERRITORY

There isn't a massive migration of unskilled labor in a libertarian system because there are no government handouts.

There are no skills either. lmao

Because you are commiting an aggresive act against me by stepping into my property. The landmine is my defense against said act.

The NAP doesn’t apply to trespassers. And the main reason for our current wave of mass migrations is because of the welfare benefits modern western democracies give. That’s the main driving force, once it doesn’t exist anymore to anyone, the motivation will no longer exist. Surely there would be people willing to move to a libertarian “country” but that’s no guarantee they’d find someone to sell or lease shelter for them or that they’d be able to get a job or something.

recreational nukes

No, then their motivation will be crime.

haha i'd just use my bitcoin and xrp earnings to buy a recreational nuclear weapon built by slaves to bomb the borders, rendering it a nuclear wasteland, totally impassable.

Undesirables would simply be priced out, or would have some other reason, like culture or climate, for not wanting to move to a certain area. There is no legal barricade between the Southern US and New England. Why hasn't New England been flooded by blacks and Hispanics?

nice

People have been migrating to find work for centuries. Welfare is a relatively recent thing. Take it away and you might slow down migration, or you might end up with shiploads of migrants coming in to work for $0.25/hr, three hots, and a cot.

Welfare cases wouldn't immigrate because no free rides. The problem takes care of itself.

You respond to violations of property rights in proportion to the force coming at you.
If there are trespassers, you ask them to leave.
If they refuse to leave, you pick them up and carry them out.
If they fight back, you fight back.

lolbertarianism -> corporatocracy -> open borders

I am not quite sure, but at least you white nationalist types wouldn't be forced to pay for it and could arm yourself to defend your property from any immigrants or leftists. Also, without the pseudo-solution of the state people'd actually be forced to face the issues and find solutions.

Strictly speaking, there are no "corporations" under libertarianism, in the sense that there is no government to forcefully protect them against their debtors.

personally, I'd issue a "shoot the fuckers" order. The border patrol don't even need bullets, they'd be scared to border jump ever again

That just means you will be surrounded by Chinese and Indians who take all your high skilled jobs instead of a bunch of blacks and Mexicans taking your low skilled jobs. Not to mention the massive raise in the price of housing making it so, even with a two income household, Owning property and having even a single kid is just a pipe dream. t. Toronto

Literally utopianism. Fuck nu/pol/

If they're not invited they're trespassing and thus violating the NAP.You can then, with moral right, physically remove them.
>So to speak.

This is already the case...

Swarms of autonomous McMurderBots that patrol your property and retaliate against any violations of the NAP

>deal with mass migration
Yes how could you possibly deal with all that cheap labor, the horror