Girls und panzer

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/u5ypzvM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hail kadotani, hail ooarai, hail victory

wrong fluffer

Do you think some girls growing up in current Oarai would start to dress and act like the Panzer Maidens?

Who is the ugly bitch at the right?

Erika in charge of renovation

Top 5-10 GuPs that fuck they husband most oftens go

Some gross /u/shit character from KyoAni.
I still can't believe how far they've fallen, especially with that maidragon garbage.

Better pair.

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

Beep beep! qt Anchovy coming through!

seconded.

wat

In no order::
Kay
Saori
Nishi
Anzu
Momo (rape)
Nonna
Shiho
Sasaki
Mika
Naomi

I wanna have Kay help me teach Yukari to love daily sex.

Erwin (Riko Matsumoto), the Co-Commander and radio operator of the Hippo Team of the Ooarai Girls High School sensha-dō club, is rather physically pleasing to my eyes and in addition we are also married!

What's common about these two girls?
Both have boyfriends.

Can someone make a GuP discord already? I'm so alone.

I mean, you could make one yourself. Although I'm not sure what the level of interest in it would be.

>I'm so alone.
Join the club.

I'd do it, but I have 0 interest in managing a group.

You know, I've always thought of making a /ak/ discord for those interested to communicate between each other and our scanlation group better, but I always thought it would get bogged down with shitposting.

I somewhat wish I did do a discord instead of a slack, but it's a little late to change it all again...

Speaking from experience, the communities I've built/joined directly from Sup Forums haven't really ever experienced severe levels of shitposting. As long as you don't go constantly advertising the external community.

>Not Hana/Hanafag

No, fuck off.

Make it user

I made a discord. It's just an empty shell at the moment as I've never used Discord before. I will do some research while we wait for people to join so for now, have fun without going to crazy.

discord.gg/u5ypzvM

I want to marry Emi and cheat on her with Hitomi and Miho. I'm sure nothing could go wrong.

What could she possibly do? Miho would just slap her and tell her to adjust herself.

loli und panzer

dead lmao

Me taking the photo.

Me watching from the foliage.

Maho is my girlfriend!

How fast is Shiho gonna use that knife if she notices you're lusting after her daughters?

Slightly bigger

She's going to be lightning fast with the knife, cutting all your clothes off

>She's going to be lightning fast with the knife, cutting all your clothes off
So she's helping me out?

Will we get more Darjeerling in the new OVAs?

I hope so. It's high time she loses onscreen.

>new OVAs
Final Chapter is a series of theatrical releases.

Erika's body on a big movie screen!

>buttblasted Mihofags

Not even close. I prefer Darjeeling's elegance to Miho's goofiness. We already know she'd ignore taunts aimed at her afterwards, but I want to see her reaction right after a loss.

The purity of Maho's smile!

Looks like Miho dyed her hair.

So you want a Kuromorimine beach OVA?

KMM Christmas party

Also featuring surprise appearance by Saunders and St Gloriana!

Mako beckons you forth

Anything centered on the Nazi school please. Opportunities to see sexy girls would be appreciated

Stop crushing ankou.

Smiling Mako is pretty gross

Erika is a sexy girl.

>yfw OVA is just Garupan Kindergarten

Erika imagines herself as part of the SS

I honestly don't think I'd be upset with that, GuP kindergarten is adorable.

Saori is the cutest. I want to hug her from behind against her will and sniff her nape.

I want Kay to comfort me by letting me cry into her massive breasts too

>wanting to put your face into toddler Kay's chest

Me too

Good taste, she really is super cute!

And maybe not against her will, but I'd love to hug her from behind as well, planting all those little kisses on her neck and whatnot.

We should hug her from both sides whether or not she wants it. That'd be really cool. We could also dry hump her butt and abdomen.

>Dry hump
Are you trying to bore her to death?

What's wrong with dry humping, dude?

Surprise rough sex.

Discord fucking murders threads.
I swear it will be the death of this site.

Fat thighs here

Animated early days of KMM Miho when

You can have your fantasies, sure. But If I were in a relationship with Saori I wouldn't be sharing, sorry.

What if it started like that but by the end of it all you made both Saori and I your wives? Two girls is better than one right?

Sorry, but I only marry girls(female).

Sorry user, I only like beautiful 2D girls like Saori.

Dumping folder

Whoa there. Are you implying there's more than one girl you're into?

tsk tsk tsk!

It's only fair, Saori has a lot of 3d boys that she likes, too.

I want to literally be Saori for you!
Don't twist his words there's no way he'd love anyone other than Saori!!
No you piece of shit.

How can Saori be married to all the anons whose waifu she is without being polygamous?

There are individual spawnings of each girl for each waifufag in this thread resulting in multiple monogamous clones. However Saori only has her (my) husband Sawreehfag so there is only one of her (me) and one of him! And if they aren't in these threads they aren't canon in my heart

>Saori(male)

SO CUTE

I LOVE HER

So, like, do you try to act and look like Saori in reality?

It will never happen in real life which is very depressing but in my imagination I am a girl. I am Saori.
I can't look like her but I do try to act like her when I can.

Why not? You totally could, as long as it's not a height issue.

What if he looks like a high-testo bulldog face or something? Saori is a cute girl, most men couldn't look anything like her.

Which girl would be the worse mother?

Mako or Erika?

>I want to literally be Saori for you!
I'm flattered that'd it'd be 'for me', but please user, I'm sure there are other people who make make you infinitely more happy in life. Isn't there a 2D girl (or boy) you could love?

Times like these makes me wish these threads get purged permanently until the OVAs.

Mako.
She'll be sleeping while her child dies in some kind of accident.
Or she won't be able to enforce discipline and the child will make poor life choices.