What was the single-handedly worst popular Sup Forums-meme of 2017?

pic highly related.

It's okay user
The bogpill was a lot to swallow
But you just need to take the call user
....take the call

Bogpill was unironically my favorite meme

can someone give me a quick rundown?

Assad.

I'll say "Amerimutt" with my American flag just to give you what you want from this thread. Everybody who pushes Amerimutt has a weird obsession with proving that it makes people mad, maybe because they feel like it justifies its existence. It's as if once people started to question how the joke makes sense, given that 56% of a population does not equal every person having 56% of that DNA in them, the people who spam Amerimutt needed to give themselves reason to keep posting it.

So now we'll likely have to go through months of people spamming Amerimutt, people telling them that it isn't funny anymore, and them responding with "fuggin mutt buddhurd :DDD".

expect a call......

holy shit the wasn't a 2016 meme? has 2017 really gone by this fast?

defs fashwave. so fucking lazy, zero uptake outside Sup Forums, not actually funny.

I can tell by the length of your post how not mad you are.

It's clearly meme of the year though. It was and continues to be very funny.

bog started in 16 but probably hung around too long into 17.

Definitely the Alt Right, hands down.

It's a really old meme; the vast majority of America accepted the lack of racial purity by the 19th c. Only Sup Forums and recent Euro immigrants are shocked by the idea that America isn't and is not supposed to be a white country.

>It's as if once people started to question how the joke makes sense, given that 56% of a population does not equal every person having 56% of that DNA in them, the people who spam Amerimutt needed to give themselves reason to keep posting it.
I also came to this conclusion independently

Butthurt mutt detected.

>Only Sup Forums and recent Euro immigrants are shocked by the idea that America isn't and is not supposed to be a white country.

lmoa, you do realise the rest of the world sees what the US is like through news and popular culture right? We've known your mutt status for decades, it's just someone created a perfect face to represent your melting pott that it's taken off as a meme.

Is this the best memes of 2017 thread? My vote is for shitted and shart in mart.

the alien meme cause i never saw the photo eveyone was talking about

Amerimutt. Forced Shareblue bullshit and ironically terribly racist considering it's coming from rabid leftists.

khazar milkers

nah cunt, worst memes, Sup Forums. shitted has one guy spamming. shart is mint though: aussies made poo in loo and Sup Forums retaliated by making shart in mart.

It's 3 years old at this point. The only place it's considered funny anymore is the cancerous Sup Forums & Sup Forums discords, which are more filled with reddit than this place is.

what would you do?

reminder that Bogs got the 148888888 get and the thread was instantly sent to /bant/ as punishment

my favourite thing about amerimutt is that mysteriously only US and meme flags don't like it.

because it's obviously not working as intended yet non-Americans keep spamming it

somebody give me a quick rundown on why OP is a faggot

I still like it.

> sucks hella dicks
> made a meme meta thread
> fingered in bum once

I vote Amerimutt. A pile of spam, spewed by hisperic and then dumped on the retarded discord masses to be spammed ad nausem, designed to attack "stormfags". People replying to themselves to demotivate others into racemixing. What a piece of trash. Close second goes to Destiny shitposting.

kek wasn't the worst fucking meme the COMP'D one ?

I like how they did the
"were hitting sushi levels that shouldn't even be compable"

I think you mean the majority of people who post it are memeflags.

fuck you fag
America was and will be a white nation, or else America isn't America.

you mutts made it popular by being very butthurt about a simple meme and accusing everyone who posted of being a shill.

Gets paid to try and piss off white people by George Soto’s who said his life was best when he was a Nazi. Doesn’t think that getting paid to piss off white people might just have the desired effect of creating more Nazi so George can become one again.

Best of luck to you share blue faggot your winning in beating the Nazi. Just keep on shilling until the day of the rope inches closer. But hey you got paid right!

what media would that be?

Can I just call you a shitposting piece of plebbit garbage, tell you to gb2discord and stop trying to "save the board with memes" then?

shill

ANSWER IT

Oh sweet summer child, someone must have shit in your gulasch.

>It will never be 2015 again
Feels bad, most of our memes are from that time.

Guy on the uper right looks like me

I only eat burgers you nigger

no you should instead go back to red.it because you apparently don't belong here since you can't handle some racial maymays.

I actually wasn't speaking of "the rest of the world" because it's not like you matter. The meme is funny because of the reaction it elicits in a certain kind of painfully naive American. But do fuck yourself, bongo.

That's because of the popularization of Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums. As much of a boogieman as reddit is, it really is a serious problem. As is discord, the forgotten killer of anything good. Management isn't helping either.

>Eats middle Euro chopped steak
>Is a BoHunky recent arrival of some kind
This checks out.

I fucking miss the bogdanoffs

I'm sorry Sup Forums is not the epic may may dumping ground you were told it was. As said, there's always discord.

if you don't want that meme I'm saving it. I'm gonna smell my fingers when this thread gets sucked up /bant/'s asshole.

100% American Beef from Texas
100% made in America you nigger.
How Burgers are supposed to be.
Now keep eating your curry.

>there's always discord.
Le epic xDDD

Checked.

Bugmen seems way too forced so that's my vote.

Runner up goes to Fashwave - it's tired. Take a pic, apply a gay-colored overlay, and apply some 80's vhs style effect. Done.

Hit a nerve? Could it be that you're actually part of a Sup Forums discord? That would be quite cancerous, user.

>Texas
Look, I'd accept chili, brisket, or CFS, but hamburger is rootless and only American in the most general and non-regional way.

>Comp'd
I forgot about that. Does it count if it never left the runway?

mutt detected

Anons I fucked up. wtf am I supposed to do now?!?!?!

OP is a faggot and so are you

Its fucking hilarious you stupid mutt.

The onion thing

Oh it left the runway. It had the humor properties of an absolutely un-aerodynamic brick towed behind a massive lift plane doing all the tryhard work, but unfortunately that piece of shit got up there.

Okay, Achmed.

Okay, Chang.

You will get a second chance. Picture related.

farewell user