Why would anyone subject themselves to this shitshow?

It's going to be 10 Fahrenheit or -12 for you Celsius faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/new-years-in-times-square-were-all-wearing-diapers-2014-12
nytimes.com/2017/12/28/nyregion/times-square-new-years-eve-security.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you implying that -12 is cold?

This is a slide thread.
>Do not reply.
>Report.

kys schizo faggot

this isn't a slide thread faggot

An additional sweater would save you. I don't bother to wear winter clothes unless it's closer to 0 Fa.

It's pretty cold when you can't leave for around 12 hours once you get there.

Right now it is minus 46 celcius with the windchill.
Minus 34 celcius without the wind.

Minus 12 is tshirt weather

People literally wear diapers there and are shitting and pissing themselves. This is not a joke.

businessinsider.com/new-years-in-times-square-were-all-wearing-diapers-2014-12

Fuck off. I’m not used to that being the average fucking temperature in the summer where I live, unlike you. That shit is the 9th circle of hell to me.

SHART

Thats terrible. why the hell would a person willingly shit themselves. I couldnt do it if I tried.

Normies are idiots.

>The event has long drawn a heavy security presence. But this year the police said they would send rooftop observation teams and counter-snipers into more buildings. Officers will be patrolling hotels in the days leading up to the ball drop on New Year’s Eve.
>And for the first time, the Police Department is planning to attach reflective markers to the outside of buildings at certain intervals so that in the event of an attack, officers can quickly figure out what floor a gunman is on.
nytimes.com/2017/12/28/nyregion/times-square-new-years-eve-security.html

And its so fucking boring. I'd wear a diaper and shit myself for a day for $100,000. But not to watch a stupid fucking ball drop and be a terrorist bullseye. I lived in nyc my whole life and we all make fun of these assholes. NO REAL NY'er goes there.

What do you even do when you are at time's square on new years eve? Is anything open? Certainly anything that was would be too full of people to navigate. I'm sure there is music or whatever but it looks so packed I can't imagine you could move freely or get around at all.

You have to stay in your spot for upwards of 12 hours...That's it.

normies are fucking idiots

>amerimutt cannot handle cold weather

This is how you can tell you have shitskin genes, white people developed in the cold European winter. Your nigger ancestry is what makes you so averse to winter.

Go away Rabbi.

YOU CANNOT LEAVE THE FENCED OFF AREA! No going to bars, or restaurants or anything else.

That's what it always looked like on tv. Fucking stupid.

Tell me how I'm wrong. White people spent thousands of years developing specifically to handle cold weather. If you can't deal with it, you're a mutt with nonwhite genetics, it's that simple. There's no getting around this one, nigger.

Jews have the highest rate of skin cancer because they live in Palestine.

This is really important to you huh? I wonder where you're from.

>-12
>cold
are you a complete nigger? It's -15 here right now and I didn't even bother with a jacket when taking my dog out

Nigger that's not even fucking cold. The White Man has the north by right. I just wish NY and Upstate NY where I live was a more mountainous region like parts of Europe. But hey, at least I don't have to deal with as many shitskins as they do down in NYC

It's so funny how Jewish shills try to inject identity politics in every conversation. Kinda sad actually. Jews are so worthless all they have is their identity.

Yes, they are niggers. I have never seen an actually-white person complain about cold unless they have a legitimate medical condition; we thrive in it. Guaranteed when you see a (((white))) looking person whining about it, it will turn out they're a mutt of some kind with shitskin DNA.

A stop and go activity like walking a dog for 10 min is different than standing stationary for 12 hours.

I'm well acclimated to cold weather but 12 degrees with wind will feel cold after a while.

For a nigger, anything under 50 is considered arctic tier though.

Fuck off Rabbi.

Poor little nigger attempting to justify his lack of genes adapted to cold weather. Sad!

>Complaining about -12C
I agree, that guy must be a shitskin

I'm not a jew. Also, I'm just saying that the North lands should be for the White Man only. We evolved to live our lives up in the cold, snow, and mountains. Blacks evolved for wide open ranges like cattle.

This man would like a word with you.

Upstate NY is plenty mountainous. Not like swiss alps, but we've got some mountains. I'll be up there ice fishing next weekend. I never see a non white while ice fishing. Its like they're allergic.

trips of truth

What would happen if someone shouted BOMB right there in the middle like 30 seconds for ball dropping? Asking merely for scientific reasons.

You don't say?

Lol here today it was minus 20, and I had to work outside. I swear, Americans are soft

We have hills mostly and The Catskills. Not saying Upstate isn't nice, it's fucking amazing. But honestly I wish it was a bit colder and the summers not as long. But overall it's the nicest part of NY.

True, Northern China/ Mongolia seems like it have a whole other way of life than China. All the documentaries I've seen with them, they seem like nice people up there.

The amerimutt meme is real. I'm sure there are some pure white burgers who have no problem in the cold, but there are so many of them that bitch about it and you just know these are the mutts. It's their way of outing themselves.

I'd read about it online a few minute later with a belly full of booze

Do the OG New Yorkers from 30-20 years ago even still live in NY? The ones I know all left shortly after 911

>go watch a faggot ball drop in minus 20 weather while being a terrorist target
anyone who goes to something like that can suck a dick

Honestly, everybody is leaving NY. I;m not that old, but TONS of people are leaving this shitty state simply because it's being taxed all to hell and the laws blanket the entire state when they should only be regulated inside NYC. Upstate NY is a completely separate entity from NYC and Long Island and we shouldn't be connected to them anymore

>the right guys clothing
>-40 °C
No way
this guy must have been walking to the store 50m away.
I have only expirienced about -30 witch is allready fucking cold.

Nigger detected

You can always tell pure Nordic/Baltic/Germanic/Slav people by their ability to tolerate cold. Any American who cries about the cold is a mutt

Once you get past security you cant use the bathroom. They just throw you in a stable with fat people.

It's not even just the cold it's the combined retardation of going to watch a ball drop surrounded by retards in the cold without being able to move for half a day.

that person would go to superjail

>anyone who goes to something like that can suck a dick
I thought JewYork was full of faggots and kikes anyway so I bet there will be a lot of faggotry regardless

Don't you want to be a part of the massive false flag?

As someone who's actually been in Time Square for the ball drop I can tell you that it's not fun even if it was 60° Every 50 feet or sectioned off by basically pigpens you can't wander around and hang out with people outside of your own cage

Sidewalks are blocked off and you can't have any booze that's in anything other than plastic bottles on the was the cops will take that shit away

And I'm not kidding literally 2 to 3 minutes after the whole New Year's Eve let's throw confetti around the place just vacates.

If you don't have a party to go to Or a club or something there's nothing else to do there.

The Vegas strip New Year's is 1000 times better

the village i was in christmas night got down to -14 overnight on and not even the dog wanted to go for a piss, i was outside with her for 5 minutes i thought i was dying.
no wonder everyone loses invading russia

One year somebody is going to blow it up, I just know it

This reminds me, what ever happened to Winterchan posting?
I miss those days.

Buzzfeed Article, January 1 2018: The Winter Cold Ruined my New Years Eve- 10 Reasons Why That's Problematic

>muh genetics keeps me from getting frostbite and hypothermia

Welcome to special ed

Wear clothing to cover up the bare skin if there's hypothermic conditions you fucking retard. It's people who do this but whine about the cold anyway that are shitskins, they are uncomfortable and their body is trying to tell them that they do not belong in cold weather because their ancestors developed in parts of the world that don't get cold, like Africa or some Middle-Eastern desert shithole for example.

I have never seen a non-white doing anything in nature. Kek

Ignore the Jews posting about race in a thread that has nothing to do with race. Jesus christ you retards take the bait

>J-just ignore the people who have exposed (((whites))) who are unable to tolerate the cold weather! It's nothing goy- err guys!

The conversations about tolerating the cold and the racial differences in doing so, which is a logical conversation

kek
Salon article jan 1 2018, how winter is racist, and global warming is real (and that's a good thing)

>10 degrees positive
>bad
Laughingmidwesterners.mpeg

My whole senpai still lives here. But we have some residences in upstate ny to get away from all the libs.

Come on i hope somebody got inspired by Stephen Paddodk and learned from him. I want somebody to give us hundreds dead and thousands wounded. I want another high incident i want another high incident so fucking bad i can cut the tension in the air with a knife. I want it so fucking bad do it i want you to hit me. Hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me hit me HIT ME! HIT ME! HIT ME! HIT ME! HIT ME! HIT ME! HIT ME!

>Ignore the Jews posting about race in a thread that has nothing to do with race. Jesus christ you retards take the bait

>I-if anything you're the Jews! Oy vey!

I have a feeling it's gonna be a little warmer that you think op.

why not just kill yourself? Same thing

i went last year and it wasnt very cold. avoiding this year cus terrorists

Thats not even that cold.
Just put plenty of clothes on.

>hes complaining about -12C
>-12C

Ops a moron no one will be shiting themselves pissing sure
im going and i mite do that to PISS only

I wouldn't go to New York during any weather but fuck that even more.

This.
OP is a confirmed faggot

A.If you're not a warmfag you know wearing layers of clothing makes you warmer in cold weather
B.If you're in a crowd like that, you'll be a little warmer because of the heat from everyone in the crowd
Stop being a warmfag, desu