Fire Punch

Is this is the next big thing? it's going to blow up like crazy when anime adaptation comes out?

I didn't read it, but it's my favorite now. it's on top of my list of things i am exciting for.

I like its edginess

>I didn't read it, but it's my favorite now.
Anime was a mistake

SInce i am liking it so much, i will read it. I was just curious if it's gonna blow up crazy like Attack on Titan and One Punch Man, both mangas i didn't get into much before i watched anime.

Yeah, it's looks so cool, i am really excited for it. And it's seinen, so it's mature.

It's not mature

But it is incredibly self aware, unlike any other story, and that makes it hilarious

>tfw it gonna get mainstream among normies when it get anime adaption.

Just hold me bros.

I'm so happy right now. It is like One Punch man, but Fire Punch? is it better?

>normies
Fuck off.
>im so happy right now
>is it better?
Fuck off and read it yourself.

It's you that should fuck off. you are just keeping "win" to yourself and gonna bitch when anime adaptation comes out and spoil your precious thing to the masses.

It is completely different, the humour is not like it at all

>Agni forgives Doma 44 chapters in then just kills him and the orphans anyway the very next chapter
This shit would be glorious in motion.

ESLfags please go

I'm telling that faggot to read it himself, not ask here.How hard was that?

>titanshit and one meme shit
>this level of shit taste
>mangas
Nice bait you have there you cancerous underage kid.

I don't like titans or one meme shit, i'm just excitied for it. Maybe Fire Punch will be the thing? Because i kinda missed those two hype trains because i fell of early. So i might reading it now and sticking to it for good and embracing future anime.

>this entire thread
see

i'm just want to jump bandwagon before it's full.

Fair enough user, feel free, I'm going to be bitter either way so I at least hope that you enjoy yourself.

Does Fire Punch has bankais? It's my favorite thing in shounens, i need it.

i want to see agni learn that there is no ice witch and watch him slowly spiral into madness as he tries to find a way to commit suicide, but he is unable to due to his extreme regeneration

so it's like samurai jack season 5, so it's mature?

aaaaaah it's like the seven deadly sins, i like this anime