TRUMP BTFO the UN so all you Lefty Sup Forums Shills and Shareblue Faggots can Suck A Dick

TRUMP BTFO the UN so all you Lefty Sup Forums Shills and Shareblue Faggots can Suck A Dick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ
youtu.be/oP0phJ7cTc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why doesnt Germany pays for it?

It's not Germany's fault that they have a budget surplus! Merkel said so, so it must be true.

good

Good opportunity for China to get more control over world politics.

Good.

LMAO FUCK YOU UN!!!!!!!!!

Well, who would want to move down to a 6 figure salary?

Go fuck yourself. If Chinese people start fucking with other people the other people would unite to stop them, doesn't mean the US should be the ones controlling (((world politics))).

Ahmed needs gibs for his 13 children

Good, let them deal with these petulant crybabies for a couple of decades and have them drag down them down for a change.

The Chinese still have a strong "middle kingdom" mindset. The only thing they give a shit about controlling in the east asian and indo-pacific regions, which unfortunately means us Antipodeans.

>the other people would unite to stop them
>

The US is fuckeing a lot of people repeteadly and no one unites against them. Now it's your turn to be assraped, burger.

UN is pretty incompetent famalam.

Been that way ever since Rwanda Genocide

They'll have to improve their human rights by a significant amount before they could take a leadership position within the UN

>Thinks Chinese are the problem
>Does not realize the Jews have control of our media, companies and everything else thanks to the Neocons letting the Jews run rampant.

Fuck you.
I would side with Chinks over mutts any day of the week.

Fuck the UN
Its a waste of money and they never enact their own rules.

>fuckeing
>sub human spotted

>thinking this is good for america

how braindead are you?

dont answer me,i already know,you are a drumpf fan

virtue signaling and mean worded letters cost a lot of money

relocate the UN to China

>fin posting

Not really, considering the mutt record.

Where's the original link

LMAO no, Turkey is still allowed to deny a genocide they committed to this day and are given a seat on human rights councils.

>The UN
>control over world politics
Oh no, the strongly worded letters are going to be in moon runes now

cUNts

It's not like they were 'functioning' before.

Maybe they should shut down some of the more useless programs... like all 'UN women' programs (why have it for one gender while not for the other?) and all the other bullshit programs. Major savings that could be realized.

I'm sure the UN would 'function' much better once they cut some programs! :)

Which is why we need move our focus intranationally.
No, I don't think the Chinese are a problem. There's no reason for the US to have their shit anywhere but in the US.
That's up to you.

>False flag attacks on the US
>justify it as a way to Go to war against Iraq and bomb tons of innocent people
>But mah freedoms and mah kill the bad goy!
>Here goy give away more of your freedoms to us!

I wonder why we were able to get away with every human rights violation and war crime imaginable and allow ourselves to lose everything in the process.

BEST. PRESIDENT. EVER.

I found the 20 year old jobless transgender whose knowledge of politics is entirely based on r/politics, tumblr, and huffpo.

youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ

pls don't break UN before they rule that germany have to pay WW2 reparations
right afterwards it may go to hell, jewish insitution rotten to the core

LPS SF SAD

what did OP mean by these capitalized letters?

>innocent
>people
Lmao

Are you implying the US is incapable of defending itself without having military bases all over the globe? Why would it be bad for a US that wants to spend some time on self improvement?

The U.S. spends more money on military alone than most countries are worth in GDP. They could go up against two entire continents (Europe and Asia) and really cause some damage. Not to mention they have influence over many nations and hold economic alliances with twice as many as that. There is a reason they do whatever the fuck they want in geopolitics you moron. Specially because they generally don't go overboard. Even now, the U.N. got what it deserved. Never seen an institution cause more destruction than good. I guess trying to please everyone can only destroy the world so far.

>t. Finn unwilling to stoop to fratricide

Oh that's right the Jews using our "freedom" and "patriotism" .

>Being this much of a Neocon Amerimutt
youtu.be/oP0phJ7cTc0

Also why is it we could not find any weapons of mass destruction.

It was meant to happen. Russia hated it.

This is glorious! What great news.

don't tease me OP tell me this is real

We all did.

You really just don't even understand. The UN can't exist or function without the money and the protection of the US. The US goes to great lengths and expense to protect the interests of the other nations in the UN, and the other nations know that the opposite would be true with the Chinese because they won't do anything at a loss for any reason.
Lol wut? The rest of Europe couldn't stop Germany from imposing their will on them in the 30's, and I'd argue the same is true today.
Europe loves hating on Russia so the only reason Russians would intervene is for Russian interests, same with China.
The UN, and Europe as a whole, couldn't defend their own interests even if they wanted to. We don't tell the UN what to do, they try to tell us to do while begging us for our sheckels, protection, and training.
Imagine the state of Europe if the US said that our Navy will only assist ships sailing under the US flag on the trade routes. Europoors think their food and trinkets are expensive now.
The UN is literally irrelevant.

send these un/zog niggers back to Auschwitz

They can't really. All they've done is buy African votes and won't move into America's area with beating us in any of our stages of power. Still a joke to be cutting funding when he gives himself a tax break. Putin might be less corrupt and can at least see two steps in advance.

holy fucking based

Kek

Fake news.

You do realise that you're going to become a Ukraine tier country with a shitload of beaners and spooks right?

Within 15 years the UN is going to send food to your country. Could someone shop emergency UN food supplies with destination US of mutt?

yep. the only thing Trump is doing is making russia great again while making the US weaker.

>Trump actually is destroying other nations.

>Neocon
Lmao holy shit you're retarded.
No one is saying there wasn't other motives for going in, I'm saying that sand niggers aren't innocent and aren't people. I'd be support killing them all just as pest control.

Good. The UN outlived it's purpose more than 20 years ago. It as never supposed to be the world's police , it was to be where all nations could talk and negotiate on "safe ground" but then it started biting the hand that fed it, and now the fucking hand has bitten back! Oh and about all of those parking and speeding tickets.....no more Diplomatic Immunity, so we are coming for them too, Bitches

Trump didn't take enough

Thank you, Trump. The UN was always a massive waste of money.

Only yours

>MUHHHHHHH RUSHHHHHINNNNNSSSSS

> Trump stripped aide

Sexual abuse, how can he get away with it?

I have never been more satisfied with my choice of a political candidate. President Trump has delivered far more than I ever imagined, and it’s still only his first year. The man is amazing

No, we'll go hard left in 3 years and send the UN and all of Africa billions with interest. These idiots don't understand political shifts and the pendulum. It will get worse.

There will always be diplomatic immunity because of ambassadors just as DC and NYC will always have them. 1% chance the UN goes to Vienna but even that is too much.

Stop being such a massive faggot. What Bush did was wrong but ended up beinging a bit of peace to the middle east. Shit hit the fan as soon as Obama made them leave and gave them weapons for Arab Spring. The U.S. did something good as collateral damage and then a nigger came , undid everything the U.S. had achieved and created fucking ISIS. Literally WTF. Why would you even do that. If Obama had never besn president , then Trump would never have won, and leftists could be living their multicultural paradise right now. I guess leftists just want to watch their own homes burn.

if only we were white like you

i guess the diplomats will just have to eat pizza and chicken fingers instead of filet mignon and oysters rockefeller.

Those children will grow up to be doctors, scientists and computer programmers and pay back the welfare 10,000-fold. That or they never learn german, inbreed more and go on aloha snackbar sprees.

UN and the EU were created for white genocide, both are run by Jews.
We might finally see the end of gibs for Africa.

Holy shit, that proves it
Wtf I hate trump now

>T. Based Brazil bro.
The UN have caused more problems than solved giving aide and protection to refugees for fucken years on end. When they should just kill the bad guys and let the refugees go home. The Syrian war would of ended ages ago if the UN didnt feed the rebels and their families. You should be allowed to kill the bad guys and there whole damn family if you want peace.

We need to boot them out of the country entirely.

Mexicans/Central Americans are good farmers. Niggers will still be niggers, just have less of a say, so while we will be more brown niggers will be btfo and turn into the native indians who apparently no one gives a shit about anymore.

They had this coming. Their fucking peacekeeping troops were the ones who caused that cholera epidemic in Haiti in the aftermath of the earthquake. They vehemently demied that shit. Until when it was discovered that the strain of cholera was the one found in asian nations. And those peacekeeping soldiers were nepalese.

They are also directly responsible for the population replacement scheme.

God I wish that were me

Grand Eurasian Alliance against the eternal burger when?

I FUCKING LOVE THIS MAN. WILL BE VOTING FOR HIM AGAIN. MAGA!!!

> (You)
>No, we'll go hard left in 3 years and send the UN and all of Africa billions with interest. These idiots don't understand political shifts and the pendulum. It will get worse.

Just know that the American-Dutch bond is strong enough to survive this all. And I'm not joking, we criticize the USA allot (on Sup Forums and IRL) but more in a brotherly way. I just hope the EU is not going to position itself in such a way that it will take the place that the US has in western central leading dominance.

I hope the most useless organization in the world doesn't cease to exist

Are you fucking retarded? He's Israel slave, his daughter converted to Judaism and he's actually proud of it (wtf)
America is fucked up, honestly, I don't know how can someone like him get president
You electing a retard like him to rule the most powerful country proves that the extinction of the amerimutt isn't a big deal at all.

my girl likes it. the current marks are lasting at least a week.

>leaf
>trying to criticize anyone

Bad idea. The whole point of it being in your countey is to more or less keep an eye on it. You don't want a UN based in China or Russia cause they would no doubt abuse it to their own ends.

He's the best we got, a gateway to a more conventionally nationalistic US government who will bring it back to a white majority population.

It’s
A
Fake
Headline
You
Morons

>Aide
Learn to spell you shit posting retard

a retarded leaf. I am so surprised.

They rather get fucked by mohammed then by soulless insects.

>posts fake news
>complains about Shareblue/leftypol
KYS

As if anyone wants to get paid in Yuan’s instead of Dollars lmaoooo. Ok

Lol sure. Please help us Trump, we have no funding and almost every country takes your foreign aid...if you stop shipping out all your own money, you guys will suffer financially, or something.

nggghh i would love to be your gf ~

This is only for 3 years, he is your last right-wing president/

Until China becomes the leader of the UN, then you’ll really hate them.

Unless Trump says it’s actually good thing

Defund it totally, set up a new organization with like-minded countries, watch the U.N fail.

>he is your last president/
Ftfy

Delusional.

>US is a Russian puppet state
How does it feel?