What rights should a 14yr old have?

Sex with consent? Work in any job? Get a tattoo? A body piercing? Get married? Sign a multi million dollar multi album music deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-njmiX3jWg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lets be honest user. she cant sing at all. Shes famous because she convinces normies to lower the age of consent so th dont feel creepy. The cabal is smart, but the will never get to point of normalizing pedophilia.

My mom got married at 14 and no one that I said anything bad about it. So marriage is one in my opinion.

her titties confuse me. those things shouldnt be on a 14 yr old. fucking bait.

God those titties

go back to Sup Forums

to be cashed outside, how bout dat?

I think she said “catch you outside, whores” as in “we can go outside and fight it out, kung fu style”.

I don't speak amerimutt obamics so it all flew over my head.

That girl is 14? Oh good god.

To not be sexualized and to be a healthy child that will eventually grow up being a sane adult, not this shit.

this girl cracks me up

I guess this is like the new norm today for 14yr olds.

Dude, they are big but trace an outline and you'll see she has them pushed up high and is probably stuffing the bottom of her bra like a tard. They are all lopsided and uneven

if you think silicorn is sexy you should genuinely kill yourself.

I know rigth?!?

That sure worked out well

she is everything I hate in our cultured. But why she make me so diamonds

fuck, the amerimutt memes are real. Time to genetically test for who can live.

M I L K E R S
I
L
K
E
R
S

If she's smoking, she's poking.

cash ya outside, biatch

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-njmiX3jWg8

Because your political discontent is mainly the result of sexual frustration.

Next level Kardashian.

>Sex with consent?
sex without consent

>Hollywood and liberals raise AOC
>Hire underage girls and sexually exploit them for money, because men want to but cant fuck them

Sneaky jews
Its like making a disease that tthey are the only ones with a cure to sell

Because tits. This really isn't complicated.

SHE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO DIE

I dont even care if its wrong or right. I dont worry about that shit. Life is too short, and too meaningless to stumble over "what ifs". I would use that 14 year old pussy as long as she let me.

No sag =silicone.
Also getting a pot belly at 14? Her use by date has come and gone, she'll have a mulatto baby and a regular street forner by the time she is 16.

>1 year later
>be media
>Kids Can Choose Their Gender Identity, So Why Not Their Sexuality
>Love is Love
>Sex is just about love, goy
This is when you start killing reporters, unironically

no yes no yes no yes

Until your dick rots and falls off. Her pussy is a petri dish tha tescaped from a biowar lab.
Going on TV was simply a way of raising her demand. See Kardashians and Dubai Yachting.

feels

Based on what reasons?

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

all her inalienable rights

Teenage titties are the apex of breast firm new breast tissue. Perky, buoyant, and untainted by gravity.

lol

all that soy in the food is causing this, she is physically old enough but not mentally...

True. I can still remember being that young and discovering titites for the first time. Glorious. But hers are not real.

the right to be my cock sleeve

yes to all

According to Destiny haters, if your dick gets hard by looking at that picture youre a pedo.

Dude, 14 is the ate of consent here in Germany. Lots of FBI agents stationed in Germany have 14yr old gfs. They love it.

dumb pedophiles

It's too bad about her face. She's probably gonna be a plastic surgery train wreck by 25

Rebublicans are the best con men in history. They are molesting children while you look for some mysterious imaginary cabal to blame.

the Roy moore scandal should have taught you something, burger

She's wearing a pushup bra. Those are real my friend. Fluid and real.

She's going to have back pain when she grows up. She should get them reduced immediately.

Pedophilia is an attraction to undeveloped children/girls.
This girl is developed and then some.
Hebephilia is the term to use.

I'm over 30 and had a hot 15 year old hit on me. Weird as hell but that's not a child. Age of consent is 15 in many places.

Natural tits, especially large ones, are lopsided and uneven you virgin.

I was going to say that it does not make it right but i'm more intelligent than that, it should be down to the family again, the girls parents should decide if a guy is decent if she is under the age of 18. If she has not reached physical maturity e.i. Started menstruating, then she is strictly off limits, and sex before marriage should not be legal anyway...

Call me Muslim all you want, but that was the fucking way it was and that is the way it fucking worked a long time ago in christian societies...

What a repulsive personality.

I would suck her tits until they dry off

>She should get them reduced immediately.

She is worth close to a million now thanks to them. I wouldn't get rid of them...lol

Check your adult privilege, shitlord.

We have contraceptives now and live longer. Not allowing teenagers to fuck is not the future. Teaching teenagers manners and self discipline is the answer to all problems.

you guys are SICK
sick, I tell you

I had to (((google))) the pic to know who that is.
Know the name and name of a few songs, but still have no idea who the fuck she is.

Shes got some big ass feet. I bet her shits are massive.

for God's sake, this is SOMEONE'S DAUGHTER!!!

>She is worth close to a million now thanks to them
Make that 20 million. She signed an 8 million music records deal and also cashes in on the merchandizing and TV shows she appears in. Also does Instagram endorsements etc. She will earn a few mill per year until she is 18. Unless she is knocked up (or especially if she gets knocked up), she can milk this a very long time.

>What rights should a 14yr old have?
none
/thread

Some ghettonized trailer park cunt who was on Maury Povich seedy day time TV show about out of control teens.
She got famous for her slurred threat of "Catch me outside" to an audience member and it went viral.
She's young, white, with big tits, and supposedly raps so she's being used as bait to dumb niggers to spend their momma's social security check on her.

And your're mother was someone's daughter but you don't complain when niggers are fucking her.

just fuck off

To the Aussie calling fake.
Fake tits don't giggle like that mate.
Think I'll watch that again.

Those piercings make it look like she's got an outie unless you are within an inch away and it is fucking gross regardless of her age

Just went to jewtube and listened into some of her songs. Never heard of her, never seen her. One of those times where Sup Forums made me more degenerate.

Maybe fuck someone else besides your sister or mommy you inbred goblin cunt.

I have never listen to her garbage before. I just admire her chest.

Are you retarded?
Lower age of consent is a good thing, it's been a pillar of western Civilization until the Jews forced age of consent laws to be unfeasibley high, (no medieval man would touch an unmarried 18yo they'd think there was something terribly wrong with her) average female age of first child-birth has been about 12 for the mainstay of white history. When teenagers marry, it creates much stronger (almost invincible) marriage bonds, and makes cheating and prematital sex much less likely.
The fuck kind of autist thinks Jews are actually trying to LOWER age of consent?
They're constantly trying to raise it to destroy the white family.

She just needs to work out; those things will shrink and her back will be stronger

>milk this
hehehe