Would it be discrimination to require every immigrant to eat a pork sausage?

Every immigrant, tourist etc. who comes to Germany should be required to eat several of our good German pork sausages. No exception.

This would immediately cut down on lots of crazy religious faggots and SJW vegans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They would just do what muslims do when they accidentally eat pork, make themselves puke right after.

We could make transdermal pork patches instead of giving them free food.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Muslim are permitted to eat forbidden food when forced, starving, etc.

That would be anti-semitic, Rabbi.

i'd serve them pork at its best: babyback ribs.

you want them tender, but not "fall off the bone". hate when they're overcooked to mush.

>pork ribs are better than cow ribs

Keep them under observation for 3 hrs after the sausages. Make them eat kraut with bacon too. And beer.

>forced, starving, etc.

So not in this situation. They aren’t starving or forced. They can just go back.

Doesn't work like that. They just pray after and take a shower and have another reason to hate you. I mean its got to be seriously retarded religion to think accidents don't happen

There would be exceptions for Jews, of course.

Pork AND Beef, that way you get hidus and muslims

>giving the immigrants free sausage
>not everyone
Yes.

Now I'm really hungry. I think imma go and buy a nice boston butt for the slowcooker, and have a few pulled pork sammich tomorrow for lunch.

And drink a beer

Currywurst and curry ketchup are the most disgusting inventions you fucks ever came up with

>Some tourists don't eat German sausages when they go to Germany
Why do they even bother?

Agreed.

But Nuremberger with Kraut, sweet mustard, brezn and beer is heaven.

I love German food.

"I'm allergic"
What now?

how can you not like it?

Then you don't get to live in germany

german "culture"

Meme "flag"

Because it looks and taste like something some poo in loo would sell in delhi

I love Nuremburgers, but I have yet to find one in the states that has that sweet herby note. Buncha fake Nurnbergers here

Agreee. Curry is multicultural shit and should never be used in German cuisine. Only lowlife scum use it anyway.

>Because it looks and taste like something some poo in loo would sell in delhi
No it doesn't, they wouldn't disgrace themselves with that garbage

>how can you not like it?
Because it tastes like shit

Also,
>2017
>using composed spice powders
>not just buying the spices

Allergic to sausages? In the hole you go.

How can I cook sausage to look like this?

The ideal stance is just like what Russia does for gays. You be a fudgepacker all you want, but keep that shit at home and don't try to influence ANYONE. Same laws should apply to religion.

I would be offended only if it was low quality, or served without ketchup and bread.

>This would immediately cut down on lots of crazy religious faggots
agreed
>and SJW vegans.
Come on now, Hans, those aren't the ones you have to import from overseas.

Depends on the sausages. Good sausage looks like this regardless if pan fried or grilled.

Bad sausage doesn’t.

You can make your own sausage. Get some sheep intestine (Schafsaitling) cleaned, from your local butcher, about 5 yards. Then grind 2 pounds pork belly or cured pork belly ham and 3 pounds lean pork shoulder through the grinder, add 40gram of salt, 8g of white pepper, about 3g of majoran, 2grams of mace and 40grams of very thinly chopped white onions. Grind everything very smooth, so no pieces or chunks are left.

Fill into intestine and make the wursts to your desired length.

Eh voila. My grandpa always made his own wursts, I loved it. It was quick and we grilled them on his charcoal grill outside and also handed wursts to the neighbors and other kids in the village.

Grandpa also made his own sauerkraut... damn it was so good.

Gewürze und Salz je kg Wurstmasse:
18 - 20 g Kochsalz
2-3 g weißer Pfeffer gemahlen
0,5 - 1 g Majoran
0,5 - 1 g Macis
20 - 25 g Frischzwiebel

>ketchup
Into the hole you go

Wursts should never touch ketchup. This is like the Pope praying to Allah.

Thanks user. Now I'm really hungry. Goddamn I would devour those sausages with some onions, sauerkraut and spicy mustard.

I would have done it ASAP if it was only by me

>"Why am i getting taxed more?"
"Its the wurst tax. We gotta pay for immigrants so they can eat some premo german wurst before coming into germany proper."
>"Sounds reasonable to me."

I'll take it, but only if it's blutwurst. How dark a tan do I need to give myself for free entry to the wurst tasting headquarters?

I want to become a German refugee now

fuck you now i need one
where the fuck am i going to find it

Yes it is a basic show of respect for the culture. If they wont even eat your traditional food, they have no business there.

We should do this with burgers in the USA.

Mamma mia that's very good friendo

t. italian culinary master dominator of the planet earth.

Jungs from Germany, is it true that you guys have huge beer tolerances? How many 0.5L beers do you drink at a time?

Don't muslims just go the suicide bombing route to erase all of their "blasphemous" activities anyway?

>You can make your own sausage. Get some sheep intestine (Schafsaitling) cleaned, from your local butcher
it's not often but sometimes I hate being American

Sausage and beer each require extensive industry behind them to produce. Both are excellent ways to preserve food for winter. Most of the historic german diet consisted of long term foods mostly fermented like pickles/sauerkraut/etc. It's a good culture.

mmm yeah and make their women suck german sausages, live streamed, extra oil and grease dribbling down their chin.
Atleast that's how mama used to make breky. sisters had to come to the table crawling in skirts and suck pork sausages my dad and i held out to symbolically affirm their loyalty to our provisions

Some have. I have friends who can doen 14 or 15 beers (real beer) and still can tell a sexist joke that is funny.

>better hand out free food to scare off the beggars
Jesus fuckin Christ krauts are cucks

Dumb nigger, it does nothing to them. If they're forced to eat haram things under duress, they're not guilty of anything. If anything that strengthens their faith.

You can make both your own wursts and beer yourself. It is easy. Same for mustard and sauerkraut. Even baking your own bread isn’t that hard.

It is a shame people these dayshave lost interest in making their own food staples from fresh ingredients.

My great uncle made that great hollunder schnaps. Always allowed us kids to taste it a bit.

It is not duress. They can always turn 360 degrees and walk home.

"literal faggot posting"

Well you you can do it all yourself. But to do it on a scale to supply a country requires industry. Everything from lumber mills to make the barrels for the beer to masons to make the roads to transport it and everything in between for the farming/security/healthcare/etc that springs up to support the industries. All of these require citizens and these citizens build the culture. Sausage and beer is a wholesome culture.

yes, jews get the oven

Ok, that makes sense.

Pic related are made from grinding pork bones and beef bones up and adding sugar. It is a great German tradition to eat the bones of slaughtered animals with sugar.

Can I get a mustard recipe based German bro

What did Italian cuisine look like before tomatoes were discovered in the New World?

You do not understand how islam works. They do not give a fuck about anything if it is done behind closed doors. They would duck pig cocks and gargle on pig fat like its nothing. They would declare it a part of taquiya.

They would also chimp and kill people if you would not allow them to be degenerate shitskins.

You have to ban them from coming in and return to Jesus. Not to cucked church that treats Christ body like a symbolic bread. To the Real one. That makes zealots. That does not discuss if it is acceptable to kill another confession of Christians in their war with Saracenes. That will execute NATO command on spot for that.

Anyone who pukes gets a bullet

It did not existed before mid 19th century at all.

> nobody gets in in the first place

Gelatine comes from boiling the skin and bones, not grinding it.

It is actually easy as well.

You need 2 pounds of white mustard seeds (grinded or grind yourself into powder) and 1 pound of brown mustard seeds, not grinded or only partially grinded. Mix together with 40 ounces of water and 40 ounces of white wine or apple vinegar (can be cheap vinegar). Add a tea spoon of salt, 3 pounds of white sugar. Mix everything well together. Fill in 20 or so small glasses (if you have small kids, use old baby food glass jars) and put in cool cellar. Let rest for a month or so.

This is a sweet mustard recipe for good bratwursts. Easy and fast.