Be Christmas

>Be Christmas
>Uncle and aunt are throwing a party
>He's a surgeon and has loads of money
>Lives in a 6 bedroom house
>Lot's of friends are there
>Pretty much everyone there is a hardcore libshit
>End up drinking too much wine
>Topic starts to revolve around Trump, feminism, immigration, etc.
>Start by trying to explain to them the wage gap is bullshit
>Everyone goes apeshit
>Tell them how feminism is the reason for sexual degeneracy which leads to drops in marriage and birth rates as well as spikes in divorce
>Go on to explain how countries like Sweden have to import hundreds of thousands of muslims
>Keep doing and tell them how the muslims can't adapt to society and start raping and killing people
>Everyone is giving me the stink eye
>Cousin screams in my face at the top of her lungs
>Too drunk and pissed to care at this point
>Bring up Jews
>Everyone starts screaming and cussing at me
>Uncle grabs me by my collar and literally drags me out the house
>Pushes me
>I end up hitting my head on the concrete pretty hard
>Went to the hospital and I got a concussion from it

So, Sup Forums, should I...

A.) Try to make amends with my family
B.) Never talk to any of them again
C.) Sue the living shit out of my uncle

Can I sue you for that cancerous blog post?

D.) Kill yourself

Wow, tough situation. It was really stupid to reveal your power level to normies like that. They literally have no critical thinking.

Would you deem the relationship to your uncle over now that he physically removed you from his house? In that case you should sue him, but would you win considering it was his house and you were openly dropping red hot redpills to everyone??

Baffled boomer intensifies

>things that never happened

Actually, I've seen this shit a thousand times here on Sup Forums. It's like you're trying to ensure nobody speaks their mind.

You probably thought you were being clever and presenting your points in a clear manner. But in reality you were probably just some drunk asshole bitching about women and Jews to your family while slurring your words and swaying side to side with a stupid smug look on your face.

None of that happened.

Sue your uncle without a doubt, and then make amends with as many family members as you can. If they can't forgive you for getting piss-drunk and rambling about some stupid shit, then fuck them, you have a shitty family then.

This is probably the most true situation. I can have discussions with shitlibs without getting into a ruckus.

>spoiler alert
All you have to do is play the centrist card. As you play devils advocate you aren't arguing for one or the other, merely leading then to a different point of view. It's much easier for them to digest.

Also keep in mind. You won't be winning arguments in the moment. At least it won't seem like it. But you are doing deep psychological damage below the surface.

Not your fucking blog. Go fuck yourself shitheel.

sue your uncle and then never talk to them again

trap them all in the house on pretense you repent and then burn them alive. serious...

If not bait, then just walk away.
"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet."

If bait, then /bant/.

B and C. And post proof later, faggot

>A.) Try to make amends with my family
They will always treat you like a black sheep if what you say is true.
>B.) Never talk to any of them again
That's improbable.
>C.) Sue the living shit out of my uncle
Well at least have him cover your hospital expenses, no need to jew your own family.

Just keep at it, maybe you can brush it off on them and have them 1488.

>>Went to the hospital and I got a concussion from it

... and there was your uncle to operate you?

C

C.)

You do your own shit, stop caring and they will see you turn out al(t)l right just to be yourself.

Fuck 'em disrespecting the truth get your bow out

Why the fuck are Americans so obsessed with normie tier politics that they have to bring it up on family celebrations, meetings, etc...

Pathological lying is hard work.

Nah, tell your senpai what happened, make them feel bad for you, make amends, but don't apologize. Also what the fuck? Why do you just bring up Jews?

B & C :^)

Top kek its literally like trying to roleplay with npcs in world of warcraft. They simply arent programmed to reply.

You blew it faggot.
Subtle redpilling is not your way.
Leave and don’t come back

where did you drop the spaghetti though???

I don't remember this episode of Fresh Prince. Was this before or after they replaced Aunt Viv?

Lawfag here, it depends on the hospital bill and whatever other damages you could claim. You were an idiot for speaking like that but, if you did not resist your uncle to the point where He had to defend himself, you have a case for tortious assault and battery. Filing the lawsuit will either estrange you from the family. So be warned. For what it's worth, no one should hurt someone like you got hurt over simple words. Good luck in court though when they stack the bench with good ol goys

Chimp out and kill them all.

B and C.

B and C. let your attorney do the talking from here on out.

C. if and ONLY if you can pull it off in a dominant, non-whiny manner.

>red pill family at thanksgiving
>bernie sanders cousin tries to get in my face
>tell him that his unborn daughter is going to come out black because his wife is a slut
>he punches a wall and breaks his hand
>uncle tells me to leave and never come back
>baby born last night
>is blacker than a bloodshit
>cousin is claiming it's due to his 4% italian dna

Hard.

I'm taking shit that never happened for £20

Why do you fuckers always start with the hottest red pills. Learn some fucking tact, don't tell them what to think, lead them to the conclusion on their own.

This. You don't train a dog by throwing food at it first nor do you hit the dog to do what you want. You give the dog a little bit of food then little by little you train the dog to do the task.

Normal people are like this, they never have a reason to think critically of societal problems and yelling fuck jews makes you look retarded. Congratulations you permanently blue pilled your entire family.

Hijacking this thread (with no survivors)
This is officially a "times you revealed your power levels thread"

>sophomore year college
>living in dorms. New roomate is fresh Chinese student
>Winter break happening, tells me gonna visit NYC
>jokingly warn him about the homeless people
>Next semester comes back
>Yells at me for not warning him about i quote "all the blacks everywhere"
>proceed to bond over a classic nigger hate session irl
>still friends to this day

C.), followed by B)

Uncle probably knew. And was giving you good advice to not go back

>A.) Try to make amends with my family
For disagreeing with them, they violently attacked you.

Demand an apology from your uncle, and beat the shit out of him if he refuses, else you're not worthy of respect.

Nice try mr wang.

B and C

>sue him
fuck that shit break his legs faggot

but really
>implying any of this happened

>sue him
fuck that shit break his legs faggot

but really
>implying this happened

FAKE AND GAY

D. Sue your uncle and donate it all to Trump's re election campaign

I know for a fact that this didn't happen but Christ I really wish it did

Your (((uncle))), you say? You're going to (((sue))) your (((uncle)))? Could be interesting.

Goyim lose it when you talk about the jews hahaha the conditioning has worked very well.

Sue

This.
I often speak my mind and I usually can trigger some kind of thought process in them it seems. It appears like they never thought that it could be a valid option, for example, to just keep the shitskins out of our lands since they don't fit in anywhere it has been tried, just like Japan does. It seems to confuse them that normal and intelligent people can hold such "taboo" opinions. As a matter of fact I wouldn't be redpilled today if nobody had stood up my libtarded opinions I once expressed.

Your family sounds like shit, you should sue your uncle.

So this is the equivalent of a Sup Forums cuck fantasy

Have you considered option e) not being a faggot?

OP, take option E next time, for the love of god. You disgust me for not being able to maintain a decent composure. Surely, you aren't white. Sage goes in all fields, kill yourself.

Sue him hard and punish the family for being disloyal.

kek

B

sue

Remember he is a surgeon too, if you tell his boss he is a violent man and left you in hospital he could lose his license to practice.

>mfw I'm a physician and agree with everything you said
With that being said, shut the fuck up about politics around your family and try to make amends.

>1 post by this ID
Fabricated and Homossexual

And if it doesn't work, post his info on 8pol

No, they broke the family code you mong, they must be punished, I would say get the surgeon fired for being violent and show their superior the hospital record.

Law fag that puts a comma after a conjunction? Don't lawyers have to into reading?

Fake.

Gay as well.

No I say post his private info and the crime to his boss and sloly watch his life and reputation end until he becomes a hobo.

Just quote the Bible it's full of redpills and they can't dismiss you offhand and insult you for beeng a Nazi and so on

If that picture is your uncle, no wonder he acted like that. Fucking nigger.

C

I don't believe you have the ability to coherently explain these topics, so I have to conclude that this is fake and gay.

UNDERAGE

>they can't dismiss you offhand
that’s literally the main, most common reaction to Bible quotes

A and C. Apologize to the others say you’re sorry for the whatever. And collect on your uncle’s unprovoked assault. Best of both worlds.

I have never seen a man so redpilled and bluepilled at the same time. Of course you would experience side effects doing that shit.

C

Sue away!

C then B,

Fuck family, you'll have as much money as you want. Who needs them?

Sue the fag.

I think that is too nice, I would report it to his boss. He will act violent as a result, get arrested, lose his job and become a hobo afterwards just like the rest of his children.

Fuckin JIDF needs to get a new storyline.

Person w conservative views is with someone they respect who deserves it/has status

Conservative is belligerent

Conservative is beaten up

Conservative is embarrassed.

FFS Jewshills you make even non anti-semites hate you with shitty and obvious propaganda.

>D. Admit that this is fake and gay

Sue.

Then report it to his boss.

>Uncle is surgeon
>"Do no harm"
>Give nephew concussion
On the off chance that this isn't bullshit, I would suggest suing his ass. While you were being a fucking moron by sperging out while drunk and telling them everything that you knew would likely piss them off, harming someone over their political beliefs is straight up fucking retarded.

>lawfag
Fake and gay

No, report it to his boss and watch him get fired and lose his house.

B AND C

>EVERYTHING IS THE JEWS FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This

I played the centrist card with a very high ranking leftist union lawyer at the Christmas table, I believe I did more than some minor damage. Dude is insanely intelligent, definitely more than me, but presented with some proper arguments he couldn't summon a worthy reply despite it's his actual living.

Just play it casual and feed people one milligram of a redpill at a time instead of forcing tons of it down their throats. The effect will be much greater.

Also OP, if we can entertain the smallest notion of you not making half of it up, I would first ask him to apologize and pay for every expense. If he refuses, sue him.

fag burgers who would sue their own family
also fag dutchy and fag deutschy
yeah it's not OP drunkenly raving half forgotten arguments or all these cunts saying you should get the state involved in family matters who hurt the proliferation of our ideas, but the normie who doesn't want someone spouting seemingly nonsensical racist bullshit at their family gathering

>anglo wants to remove freedom of speech with violence because it ruins his day

why am I not surprised?

you know what to do next OP

buy a shotgun, it's payback time

Sue the fuck out of that cocksucker. One less rich leftist, one more rich American.

this isn't about freedom of speech it's about not being a cunt to your family

and if you're all about freedom his uncle has the freedom to use force (inb4 muh concussion. man up faggot) to remove OP from his home

C
duh