Shonen Jump Issue #17 ToC

Boku no Hero Academia (Cover, Lead CP)
Boku no Hero Academia Smash!! (Special Chapter)
Black Clover
One Piece
Robot×Laserbeam (CP)
Gintama
Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Yakusoku no Neverland (CP)
Harapeko no Marie
Haikyuu!!
Shokugeki no Souma (CP)
Dr. Stone
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Hinomaru Zumou
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Poro no Ryuugaku-ki
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
U19
Samon-kun wa Summoner
Spring Weapon Number One
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Issue 18:
Cover: Boruto
Lead CP: Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
CP: Boku no Hero Academia, Boruto

Pure ranking

01 Black Clover c.096
02 One Piece c.854
03 Gintama c.622
04 Bokuben c.001
05 Haikyu c.240
06 Kimetsu c.048
07 Hinomaru c.131
08 Saiki c.230
09 Yuna c.049
10 Samon c.067
11 No.01 c.015

Shokugeki no Soma with a Cover Page, CANNOT WAIT TO SEE It!

color not cover

>BC first and Never Study 4
LMAO

I wonder who will be on it

Oops that's what I meant. Their colored pages are soo nice to look at.

When will the new series get their first ranking? I'm actually quite interested to see what the Japs think about this mess.

Any fans of Yuragi should start worrying just about now, Jump doesn't usually have 2 long-running ecchi/romcom at once, they often cannibalize each other. With Yuragi having weak rankings all throughout 2017 so far and its sales have stopped growing, it's in danger if We Never Learn takes off and takes its spot.

>Black Clover 1st

Nice

Anyone digging Doctor Stone?

4th place this week

The big three or what is left from them is off from the ranking system.

because else, the first three will constantly the big three.

Editor-san strikes again

Neverland spoilers when? This is it for the mangaka. A lot riding on this chapter.

I'm surprised Bokuben is as high as it is.

>01 Black Clover c.096
baby's first kyuubi chapter
>03 Gintama c.622
people seems to like yakuza and pirako i guess...

I haven't seen any spoilers, I didn't even think there was an issue this week

I underestimated how much people like inoffensive romcoms

One week until U19 confirmed dead on arrival

We Never Learn will be one of the survivors of this batch. Will be the next Nisekoi.

>10 Samon c.067
Live you piece of shit.

It's dead user

Isn't the sales slowing down because of Volume 5 not being released yet? Volume 4 was released last December, and Volume 5 will be this April.

>04 Bokuben c.001

Sasuga Nisekoi.

It is revealed that Ichigo 100% is confirmed to start a sequel in Jump GIGA as well.

>09 Yuna c.049
Not even a Hibari chapter. RIP.

>Samon-kun wa Summoner
>Spring Weapon Number One

So it won't be 5 series getting the axe but 7 of them. Jump better market RxL hard for dem easy nip bucks.

>06 Kimetsu c.048
Please get higher next issue.

Needs more Chisaki chapters then the series will rise up again

>11 No.01 c.015

Just a few more weeks of this please

Probably Nene.

Her last chapter didn't do so well

the last 3 volumes, volumes 2 to 4 all have sold around the same amount, there's no growth there.

they're sacrifices for the next round, this round has ended already.

The last Chisaki chapter was even lower.

Don't expect high rankings for the next two issues, it's pretty much just a training arc.

>so far and its sales have stopped growing
Same goes to BC and they're still shilling it

RIP

*,*91,526 (*11)┃2016/08|ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん 2
*,106,619 (*13)┃2016/10|ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん 3
*,*99,551 (*10)┃2016/12|ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん 4

>04 Bokuben c.001

We shall live on the blood of the fallen.

>09 Yuna c.049

What the fuck are you doing, just up the fanservice dammit.

>04 Bokuben c.001
Is this the new Otter? Should I read it?

I think Erina will be on the Color Covered page considering the fact that her birthday is actually in 12 hours and 4 minutes in Japan time from now

BC's sales have been growing though, and an anime has been announced for it.

>Smash
>Still not ranked

What is going to happen to Smash? Is it doing badly?

that has an anime this year, and as a battle manga, it has a higher possible ceiling than yuragi does, so they're investing in it. who knows when yuragi will get an anime, and it would be less likely to boost its sales anyway.

Clearly needs Sagiri development.

Or what, are Yuuna chapters higher-ranked? Because Yuuna is shit.

>04 Bokuben
honestly surprised, i hoped it would have a decent rank, but not that high

>BC's sales have been growing though
No there haven't. Current vol;ume is doing worse than the previous one

Lol no it isn't

>04 Bokuben c.001
Not bad, hope this is survive

Promised Neverland when?

The current volume did less than the last one and sales have remained stagnant despite all the excessive shilling.
More like putting all their marbles in one go

If they don't give a good rank to the Shinobu chapter, Nips have confirmed shit taste.

Wasn't it always on life support? I thought it did fairly badly.

t.not japanese,

>all their marbles in one go
Jump might push BC the most, and undeservedly so, but they also push One Piece, BnHA and Haikyuu a lot, BnHA in fact is in the midst of getting 4 color pages in a row to celebrate its second season. Also someone actually counted out the number of color pages, and Hinomaru was actually the series that got the most last year, with 13 color pages.

Yuragi's author has been developing the main plot as well as Kogarashi's core harem in the past several weeks. It's good that he's setting it up before the axe could come swinging at him.

Sagiri and Yuuna chapters rank about the same usually. The general trend is

Chisaki (Though she's been falling lately) > Yuuna = Sagiri > Hibari

Other girls don't have as many chapters

>
>but they also push One Piece, BnHA and Haikyuu a lot
Because they're popular and has shown as such?

I remember a lot of people were counting Bokuben out when it first came out, citing that Yuna would be cannibalizing its potential audience, and now Yuna is in a months-long slump and is on the receiving end of the cannibalization, Jump can be so unpredictable sometimes.

You're right...it sold 7k more.

>04 Bokuben c.001

It's going to survive?

Ughhhhh

How did One Piece get knocked off from it's perch when it has actually gotten more interesting than it has in a while (in which even then it has had the number one spot)? Is Black Clover in the middle of some huge arc or something? Were people mostly just interested in Sanji's rescue?

Clearly we need more Yaya.

Also, that chapter was a really talky chapter, more about the harem than anything else.

I'm thinking of picking Bokuben up. I thought it was edgy nonsense from the summary, but the brown heroine is really cute.

>I remember a lot of people were counting Bokuben out when it first came out
What? People were saying out of the bunch that it had the most chances to survive due to Nisekoifags and Jump needing another pure rom-com in the lineup.

BC is stagnant because every arc is the same shit. It needs to have something that feels like the narrative is progressing. Power levels are the only thing that progress.

Did BnH do something super special this issue or something?

>Taking BC's ranking seriously

it's asta become jinchuriki chapter

Okay, you got me there, but Hinomaru got 13 color pages and Samon got 10 last year, so Jump has been pushing other unsuccessful manga too.

S2 starts next week.

no? RxL was the expected to survive the most, among with Marie, Bokuben was considered a 50/50, but we have to wait for the serie's series rank to get the picture

I honestly didn't know they got that much color pages

Editors pushing BC out the ass because its their only new anime property this year

you're acting like op's always first which is blatantly false.

>edgy
What? It's so inoffensive it hurts.

>RxL was the expected to survive the most, among with Marie
Cool horseshit bro

I think he is confusing Bokuben with U19, somehow

>When a manga I like ranks high, it's because that manga is good and deserves to be there
>when a manga I don't like ranks high, it's because of editor manipulation

I swear this gets brought up every fucking week. Every ranking ever is the result of editor manipulation. the TOC is not an accurate measure of how popular a series is.

>along with Marie
Nope. Bokuben and RxL were guranteed to survive. Only Beelzebubfags give a shit about Marie

>muh volume sales

Jump sells 2 million+ issues a week, rankings and series potential are what matters.

Zumo has good rankings and samon had the gintama director shill effect which is wearing off.

Maybe? It was something about how adults rule the world and kids are abused or something?

>04 Bokuben c.001

I'm actuary okay with this. Its not the best manga ever and it's generic, but it's pretty comfy. It'll make a nice 10 minute read every week

Is rather have this survive than Poro or U19 at least

Why do that, when he can just keep repeating the same shit over and over with minimal effort and succeed that way?

>Samon got 10
as a samon fan, it's only fair they cancel it i guess, they really did try to make it a big thing for a long, long time. and it totally failed them.

you honestly can't say they didn't give it enough of a push.

>KnB author
>not getting fujo bucks
you feeling ok, nigga?

>The same argument BCfags use all the goddamn time to justify their shit series getting high ranks despite no movement in sales

Oh. Great. They better improve the pacing in S2 to keep the same energy that the manga has.

>among with Marie
t. Tamura dicksucker

Only RxL will survive, and Benkyo to fill the Nisekoi gap but it won't last as long.

>fujoshits
>leal

Except it's the truth?

>rankings and series potential are what matters.
That only reinforces the point I was making about Yuragi being in danger. Yuragi's sales are middling but decent, but its rankings are atrocious, it's a perpetual bottom dweller nowadays.

So which series will be the first to go? Not only out of the new six, but in general.

>I-i-i-i-it's safe guise!
>The mangaka had a previous hit series so its going to survive the onslaught

Where have I heard this before?

Gintama. It's already in the final arc, remember?

I'm dying to get spoilers. I've been thinking about Emma's keikaku face and what she's got planned all week.

Samon, U19, Number one, Poro.

>MUH PACING

Go be stupid somewhere else