In an ideal western society would cosmetic plastic surgery be socially acceptable?

In an ideal western society would cosmetic plastic surgery be socially acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olkNnmhMj7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=s9it4bTk8d0
youtube.com/watch?v=DEQDkYv4xtA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would it not? My ancestor did not come down from trees for me to be bothered with limitations I have now.

>tf when in 2200 everyone is white
>plot twist: it is due to genetic modification, actual whites died off a century earlier

who cares
tits is tits

milk sauce?

No.

Cosmetic surgery does not change genetics you troglodyte.

there is no milk mate

pretty sure they put the implants under the exsisting mammaries so they can still lactate

Not always mate. They usually can still produce milk it just cant come out.

Yesss, but only for minor surguries that only enhance the aesthetic of what is already present.

I.e. Acne Scarring removal, wart removal, minor deformity removal, or reconstruction after injury.

Invasive surgeries shouldn't be allowed. They unnecessarily waste medical resources that can be used to help people with real problems. They also mean prescribing more antibiotics, which then contribute to the antibiotic resistance problem.

Nope. It's subversive as fuck. Marry some dolled-up plastic bitch who had a good surgeon and wind up with ugly kids with bad genetics that she paid good money to cover uo.

Source?

fake titties are fun OP try it sometime. the fact that they are fake makes them more kinky

Hannah Aman, Texasplastic

milk is a meme

big jugs is a real thing

embrace idealism nao

youtube.com/watch?v=olkNnmhMj7Y

you wouldn't feel the milk, would you?

youtube.com/watch?v=s9it4bTk8d0

There usually isn't even in natural tits. Unless they take drugs or get knocked up.

No, because
>in an ideal society people wouldn't feel the need to have cosmetic plastic surgery
>in an ideal society people wouldn't accept a partner with cosmetic plastic surgery
>in an ideal society people would love delicious flat chest too

>It's subversive as fuck.

I beg to differ. If anyone is willing to go through the pain of rising above the pleb level, they deserve to benefits of doing so. Being 'dolled up' is actually a fairly expensive and laborous process. Women go do it deserve quality men.

>Women go do it deserve quality men.
they don't, they're essentially lying fucks that need to be lynched

You sure sound like a quality man!

In an ideal society, women would already have big tits.

Plastic surgery will be replaced by commercialized gene editing. Designer babies will grow to become beautiful anyway.

Has to be a troll.

you obviously never felt fake tits.... or any tits for that matter.

Gene knocout testing has led to disaterous results in mice and monkeys, and this is even after decades of praticing that. You'd create abominations by tring to do that to humans who are numerous times more complex than lab mice and monkeys.

Nope. Features are supposed to be indicators of good or bad genes. It promotes deception.

kangaroo tits dont count

Technology never improves.

I thank God my wife has no interest in make-up, let alone plastic surgery. I find all the people who say "you can't judge me", "accept me for who I am" and all the other bullshit mantras endless entertaining because they can't accept themselves for who they are and are constantly judging themselves.
The memes write themselves.

"I won't have sex with him". What a thing to say to a man with testicular cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=DEQDkYv4xtA

Thanks, but no thanks. I would much rather my wife do something productive for our family with that time and money. I'll take my 6 or 7/10 wife over my 10/10 music video dancing thot ex-fiance any day of the week.

It definitely wont in the next hundred years, apart from military tech maybe. The new dark ages are coming.

How are they lying? It's pretty obvious that one had lots of plastic surgery. I'd rather have a woman who spent $100k on getting 'dolled up' against the wishes of the female hive mind ( btw: how to judge if a woman is beautiful? easy - other women hate her ) to make herself attractive to men.

That implies agency and devotion.

Instead most women are content with smearing thousands of dollars of shit on them while getting fat and disgusting.

How is that a troll?

That was fake tits from the nineties. Nowadays implants can be superior in feel to 99% of real tits and still can lactate and preserve sensitivity.

Unless you want cannonball tits.

corrective plastic surgery should be ok. i.e fix a broken nose so it look like it used to, same size implants as boobs were before breast cancer

Spot the virgin!

I'm torn. On one hand it's false advertisement and it's an industry almost completely run by merchants. On the other hand attractive people get treated so much better simply for being born attractive, and I feel that's unfair. If you work hard and save up money in order to greatly improve your quality of life with plastic surgery, then how can that be wrong?

It's not. It's just another thot.

More like Silk Jugs

I look like pic related(chin) and I really want to get surgery

Im actually fine with my face overall, and I generally dont like or approve of plastic surgery, but I feel like in this case its more of "fixing" something that went wrong rather than just improving for the sake of it

It's a guy pretending to be a girl, posting the same picture (never anything new) and you cucks are eating it up.

retard's chin syndrome are a key indicator of intelligence and gene health. If your chin looks like that you're a genetic time bomb, and your mates should know

Soyjugs

This.

Also, we'll promote healthy living and fitness from a young age and make it easy for people to take care of themselves with good nutrition, sunblock, exercise, etc. Almost all white people under 30, especially women, are attractive if they are healthy their whole lives- not perfect, but good. We'll also get rid of the cosmetic and airbrush jew so most people will have a realistic idea of what they should look like and what their mates should look like.

YUOU ARF FAGET

kek

No, and people would not need plastic surgery thanks to eugenics.

It would be mandatory

No more titlets

fake ones are nice to look at, but creepy to play with.

titlets would have cosmetic surgery payed for by the state.

>tfw probably going to get hair plugs someday because the McDonalds M hairline is in my future

At least that shit's getting pretty cheap.

Aside from the fact that a lot of her earlier stuff was done/organised by her parents...
Virtually as soon as she finally got her tits out on camera she went to full softcore and got very manky very quickly.

>old CM was best CM

im a millionaire and i refuse to date any woman who has had any cosmetic surgery

Of course. Otherwise gigachads like myself will cheat on our aging wives to cuck you and the rest of the virgins into oblivion. Only by maintaining the attractiveness of our prime wives to the maximum extent will it be possible for us to limit ourselves to only impregnating 2-3 of your girlfriends per day.

Plastic Surgery is good for society.

gigachads will still fuck everyone