This series defied my expectations I never thought that any funnier anime could come around

This series defied my expectations I never thought that any funnier anime could come around

Have we truly reached the peak of comedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/3RG572mVd9oUhirV96MfDQ/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First season is so much better

2/10. You bring shame to false flaggers everywhere.

No but it's pretty gud

I'll get around to reading the light novel soon

it's shit, i still don't know how anyone can like it

I tried, but the fanservicey part really ruined it for me. Does it get less obnoxious about it later? Another thing that super put me off is the premise. How many fucking animes about WOW LOOK A LOSER GOT TRAPPED IN A FANTASY WORLD AND IS SURROUNDED BY HOT BABES THAT ARE ALSO KIND OF PRISSY do we need?

It's a satire on that

It's the point, the first episode shows him thinking he's saving a girl from getting hit by truck, when it turns out he had a heart attack and died from shock on the way to the hospital. It wasn't even a truck and it was just a slow moving tractor

Also if you watch closely you can see he wet himself

2nd season seems better to me. 1st season is a bit boring and it ends really stupidly

Okay yeah, it's a bit fanservicey in places, to its slight detriment.

To be honest though, I haven't laughed out loud so much due to a single series for quite a long time (maybe the first time I watched OreImo?).

I not just another harem shit with dickless mc?

Anime of the decade

I thought it was pretty great. Very funny. 8.6/10

great series, cancerous waifufag fanbase,oh wait like every other series

Kazuma's one of the rare occasions where the MC is actually the best part of the show.

I actually didn't get the urge to find a waifu in this anime. The way it was structured made me want to enjoy the anime rather than focus on the flourishes of a relationship between any of the main characters. It felt like I had finally been liberated.

No, the MC clearly has a dick.

>pic
That's why we need feminism.

Daily shitposting thread. Don't forget to report
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/3RG572mVd9oUhirV96MfDQ/type/op/

I don't get the point.