I WANT TO BE A HERO!

I WANT TO BE A HERO!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/WBf07
youtube.com/watch?v=POu_KdeqKvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 bad
imgur.com/a/WBf07

Next time put Shounen Jump or Academia in the OP for my filters please, thanks.

Isn't it a rather major flaw that specific pronouns in a translation are being used as proof for the theory?

>using filters
Faggot

yes

It's easily the weakest part of it

Nevermind, I was assuming it was based off the english translation but looks like it's just english images for convenience

Sorry kid, not gonna happen...

what did he mean by this?

probably some stupid fan theory

That and that the story opens with Deku saying that this is story of how he became a great hero.

And the aftermath of All Might's fight with All for One.

Actually finished it now and I have to say that it reeks of bullshit. The author himself says he doesn't know enough japanese to actually read the manga properly. It over analyzes everything until, for example, a visual gag about Deku spilling spaghetti because Mei is feeling him up becomes Ochako realizing Deku's arms are crippled

You mean the YOU ARE NEXT line? You'd do good to ignore that because Hori is probably going to ruin it unless he really pulls a rabbit out of his ass with how he handles Mirio for the rest of this arc

Madman deku needs to comeback

It's a major flaw in somebody's brain that they actually took time out of their retarded day to make something so asinine.

I await his glorious return. You know it's gonna be great

>I WANT TO BE A HERO!
POKEMON ADVANCE!

(I'm on my way!)

Deku isn't a walking idiot ball. He won't be trying to give it to Mirio any time soon.

He's just stuck knowing someone "better" was gonna get OfA originally. And All Might's too oblivious to point out that Deku inspired HIM that fateful day with the mudman.

I can only assume it's going to lead to an inferiority complex where he tries to overcompensate for what he thinks he lacks. Which will probably lead to him going Full Madman at the worst possible time while trying to save someone.

With how long its been since he's injured himself, he's definitely due to have something set him off and lose control of his strength. Especially with how this internship seems to be messing with his head.

I actually think the Yakuza fucker is going to hurt deku badly

he'll try to save Eri and end up losing an arm or something

I'm hoping there comes a Batman time in the series. Like maybe UA gets destroyed or Deku gets kicked out.

My money's still on Todoroki being the one that's gonna get framed, if anyone.

You already have Batman in the spin-off.

But that one sucks.

Is this from the spin-off?

yes

When is Deku going to hurry up and hook up with best girl Mina?

He'll get his turn when she's done fucking the rest of the class

Fuck off grapefag, Ochako is never getting OfA, she isn't the secret protagonist, and your theories are stupid.

>best girl
>mina
>not Tokoyami

>Calling Autist-kun the Grapefag.

Lighten up. We all know it's not actually happening. It's just some fun OC to munch on while we wait for the next chapter.

>ruining every boku no hero thread with constant annoying witch hunts
go away

does mina have a crush or implied pairing with any of the boys?

For a while she interacted with Aoyama a lot. Mostly by stealing his thunder whenever he tried to show off.

But it hasn't really manifested for so long I feel like it's just a gag Hori has moved on from.

If anything she's only displayed matchmaker inclinations between Ura and Deku.

This is like the stupid edgelord fanfic that ends all stupid edgelord fanfic because it could not possibly be more stupid, edgy, or fanfic.

Some people have this autism that makes them make super-detailed analyses and do cool shit, like when Sup Forums stole Shia LeBouf's "He Will Not Divide Us" flag. You don't. You have the autism where you do stupid, cringey shit and post it on the internet for everyone to see because you put a lot of effort in and so you feel like you're brilliant.

Basically, you're this guy, only less cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=POu_KdeqKvc

The worst part, the stupidest part, is this gay social engineering shit you do in every BHA thread where you post your theory and go "WELL DUH IT'S OBVIOUS HEH HOSHI I JUST...HEH...I CAN'T THE CLUES YOU'RE GIVING ME ARE TOO MUCH..." and then samefag to try and somehow get this DUMBFUCKERY accepted as headcanon.

You are CWC-tier. Go eat paint chips, it'd be more productive and amusing for everyone.

Which he spams in every single thread with smug 100% confidence that the "hey yo this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down, I'd like to take a minute...just sit right there...and I'll tell you how I became the #1 fucking hero ever." Intro is somehow bullshit and his waifu is going to end up as the MC because she jobs slightly less hard than your stereotypical female lead and he's never seen that before and reads uncanny significance into it. He's one of those people who states headcanon as fact and then ignores anyone who says otherwise.

She's with Kaminari a lot, but everyone seems to prefer pairing him with Jirou.

No, what I meant was that the power of the scene is that it cemented Deku's place as the successor. I was hoping the manga could finally move on from that because it was getting boring, like all the dead horses Hori apparently plans on beating until they're reduced to a fine dust. Then comes Mirio and it's revealed there was another candidate who was far better by all metrics and now we're stuck with Deku's insecurity and feelings of inadequacy about inheriting OfA again. And last chapter even All Might gets dragged into the soap opera with him essentially telling Deku he only chose him because he hadn't met Mirio yet, and that he didn't tell him because he didn't want him to feel bad

>getting this upset about people speculating about manga

Deku gave Mirio a "fuck you thinking bruh" look when Mirio wanted to let Eri go back into a clearly abusive situation. He's not giving him OfA or even considering it. The problem is, everyone involved in producing Mirio wanted a new All Might. All Might himself just wanted a new Symbol of Peace, and a worthy successor, even if one very different than him.

she called todoroki a pretty boy but he's reserved for cow tits.

i don't think she'll be paired with anyone.

>Deku gave Mirio a "fuck you thinking bruh" look when Mirio wanted to let Eri go back into a clearly abusive situation

And it turns out that that was the more sensible option. Deku could've gotten them both killed.

Just watch as Deku overanalyzes every moment they spent together now.

Something this series needs is a real ideological hero rival for Deku. The series waxes so much rhetoric about being a true hero and blah blah that what Deku needs more than a childhood bully is someone with an outright clashing opinion of what a hero should be to butt heads with.

>ruining every boku no hero thread with your faggy fanfic and samefagging to yell at everyone who tells you you're wrong.

Fellate a cactus.

Agreed. I love this manga but Shiragaki has been the biggest flaw of the series. He's boring.

>it's just fun OC guys but if you disagree while nobody is yelling at me I'll throw a screaming tantrum about how it's not just canon, but OBVIOUS canon because that's normal behavior for an autist

I'm not an angry person, but this is the only way to deal with people with your disease. Fellate a cactus.

Who even still reads this? It had a good start but it's time to let go.

Mineta. Pervert girl and pervert boy. She's deformed, he's short, they're perfect for each other.

>samefagging
try again

What I like best about Autist-kun is this. Normally, I'd be angry or frustrated at Ochako for being such a giant cuck. She's pathetic to the point where she'll throw away happiness for the sake of some advice a yandere mass murderer, of all people, gave her. Normally, I'd be pissed because she started off as a great girl and went down the toilet...

...but seeing the reactions of her fans when she doesn't do anything but continue to progress as she has is going to be delicious. When she never becomes le gritty edgelord strong female character. When she remains the person she is, too cowardly and beta to end up with Deku, until at the very end in some kind of epilogue you see her married to some third-string guy like Tetsutetsu wondering what happened to Deku.

What's the appeal of this series? I read the first 10 chapters and it's literally generic capeshit wih kids. I guess it's ok if self insert is your thing.

Or Deku and Mirio could have saved Eri and averted whatever insane plan Chisaki has. It's a death-touch type villain. Deku isn't exactly new to fighting them, considering Shiggy and arguably Kacchan are the same.

>the more sensible option

Has never been Deku's way of doing things. He's the Absolute Madman for a reason. I hate to copy Autist-kun because he's as obnoxious as a sapient hemorrhoid, but you can see it from looking at Mirio's personality for a few seconds what a shitty All Might he would have made. Yes, there are similarities in demeanor, but his name says it all, he doesn't want to save everybody and doesn't think he can. Even when All Might knows he can't, he'll try to, and he'll usually succeed.

Plus, Sir is the sidekick who disagreed with his mentor and chose pragmatism over hotblood. Inevitably, reality will conspire to make every one of his choices wrong.

>not using filters
pleb

Well there's Mirio. Stain was sorta that for that one arc too (though he wasn't a hero).

We've already had the "saving vs. winning talk", so using that again would be redundant.

To look at what makes a hero: Heroes help people. Whether you're altruistic, or just in it for the fame, you're gonna help people. That's the common thread that ties them all together. So a true clash would be with someone who disregards that notion entirely.

But for someone who wants to be a hero to say "fuck the people a few can die and I won't care I'm just in it for the money", they'd have to be a fucking sociopath. Not to mention that would be way too edgy.

I don't think he needs that kinds of rival for that reason. But if there were to be one, what do you guys think you'd need to make it work?

Speculating is fine, but you treat other people like a goddamned nigger in how you try to push your crap in any thread where somebody doesn't open up by immediately kneeing your balls when the thread begins.

Changing IPs is easy.

Not nearly enough chapters about trannies having angst over their pronouns to be modern generic capeshit.

Well Deku wants to be the symbol of peace, and wants to give the world a reason to smile.

Maybe a hero who wants a reputation of fear? Maybe they brutalize criminals in an attempt to dispirit any would-be villains from acting up.

Honestly the only good parts are the ones that focus on All Might. Deku is shit and the main villains (maybe barring Overhaul as of this arc) are cardboard cartoons.

I'm not even entirely sure why I still read it given half the time it's an insufferably generic coming of age shonen where everything from plot to character development advances at a snail's crawl.

stop falseflagging nigger

>and the main villains (maybe barring Overhaul as of this arc) are cardboard cartoons.

Overhaul is just your typical edgy 'I kill my minions for the slightest infraction' idiot.

She was just shutting down her feelings for that exam. She'll confess soon. There's going to be a school dance or something and Deku will somehow injure his heart OfAing his way past shyness to ask her out.

So like Endeavor?

That'd be interesting. Especially since Kacchan and Todoroki (the two most likely to go that route) are having that nipped in the bud.

At least he isn't "SYMBOL OF EEEVIL" AfO or "I haven't done anything of importance for months also my only character trait is being a creepy manchild" Shiggy

Maybe Twice is the only sorta decent villain in the manga.

We don't really know much about Endeavour besides two things

>he wants to be better than all might
>he's an asshole

He's got the record for most convictions. And he always looks like he's got a stick up his ass. And even his sidekicks are skittish around him.

I wouldn't say he brutalizes (he seems pretty by-the-book, eugenics aside), but he doesn't make any effort to get positive PR, so that leaves his "effectiveness" as his main selling point.

You have to go back.

Shiggy started out smartish, I'm curious to see if he'll ever be smart again.

Spoilers are coming early like last week r-right?

ye sure :-)

>he'll try to save Eri and end up losing an arm or something

He should give up OFA at that point, he'd be too crippled to serve as an adequate vessel. The power would be wasted on him.

>Mina
>animal like appearance
>hotheaded

>Tokoyami
>animal like appearance
>coldheaded

Yakuza's quirk is gonna repair deku's body but leave him with altered mind (but still functionnal 'cause he's so pure and idealist guise).
Screenshot this.

did somebody said...

BEST GIRL??

No
Yes

sure

>tfw you know that the extra lady chapters aren't going to make it in season 2
It hurts

Maybe you should start with working out, nerd.

Nanananan and faster than light, and faster than light

Why are the students bombarded with all this fierce and stern bullshit regarding how 'perfect' they must be and that anything less than being able to 100% respond to absolutely any given situation is unacceptable...

And yet right at the beginning of the series we see a bunch of pros who throw in the towel immediately the second they're out of their comfort zone? And in one case have a discomfort zone they could completely avoid but don't because they're a giant attention whore?

I guess it's because UA is the premiere school for heroes. That's all I got really.

The kids are on average more competent than the shitty heroes who were getting utterly BTFO by C-Tier Noumu during the Hosu incident- and that included people who were revealed to be Endeavor's Sidekicks.

The Kittykats are supposed to be high rankers and 1 instantly jobs out and the other gets butchered offscreen (but someone ends up fine) by another C/B-tier Noumu.

Meanwhile the students defeat 2 of the most dangerous criminals in the VA.

This.

This garbage is godawful. It might as well have ended with "Oh or the whole thing is in Deku's head and he's in a coma."

Glad I'm not the only one.

>series ends like st. elsewhere and it's just Deku as a vegetable in a wheelchair staring at a snowglobe

most troll ending in manga history

>Meet Deku, Shonen Jump's First Autistic Hero!

>everyone and their mother notices the similarity between Deku's doctor and AfO's
>everyone assumes his calm attitude to all that's happened is because Deku is part of his plan
>but Deku isn't the only exceptional kid at his year level
>yfw literally all of his class are part of the plot
>yfw they start having medical flashbacks and the doc shows up in all of them

Well, her and Denki are the class idiots, and with him hitting on anything that moves, and her fucking anything that moves, it's a match made in heaven.

Fight international elite family jewry and their plan to enslave the world through racemixing then

Frogshit is not allowed here

Why doesnt the costum from Mt. Lady explode when shes getting gigantic?
I call bullshit on the quirk effecting her clothes. Whats the limit to this? Would something she put in her pockets get big too?

Probably received special stretch costume so her giant ass doesn't get exposed