Why are americans obsessed with this show?

seriously no one outside of the states has ever watched a full episode of (((seinfield))), but americans won't stop sucking its dick(even on pol). I tried watching a bit and it was just a bunch of obnoxious kikes going through day thinking they're comedic geniuses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xr7NJ8UujSo
youtube.com/watch?v=ria37d9mInY
youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bumpty bump bump

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=xr7NJ8UujSo

Idk I don’t like Seinfeld.

i love this show!

I was born in 90 and enjoyed watching episodes of Seinfeld with my parents. Decades later This is the first time I realized they are all Jews... wtf. Hitler was right?

Intredasting hand placement.

you had to bump your own thread twice, kike. let it rot. also, never watched an episode of it before. fuck you.

>Im so mad that somone likes somethinf I dont understand
>tries to bump own thread twice
>please talk to me about how little I understand comedy

Do you think americans might find the show is funnier than you because it is based on the common social pressures and predicaments of modern (((American))) life? Also Op's haven't been able to bump their own threads for like 3 years you fucking imbecile.

Great show.
Normal Situations
Likeable, relatable characters
no hidden agendas
From last decent decade in US.

i don't get why people like the show friends, it's not even remotely close to being funny, fucking on the same level of un-funniness as the big bang theory.

Holy shit I hate friends, have never laughed once

I've watched every episode about 6 times. It's a masterpiece.

Friends was for chicks. Seinfeld was supremely based.

You probably wouldn't get this either:
youtube.com/watch?v=ria37d9mInY
Regardless of their other faults American jews are inherently good at comedy. And Jerry Seinfeld doesn't shove politics in your face, he only cares about cars and comedy

You don’t know how to appreciate good humor. Only niggers and robotic Asians don’t like Seinfeld.

It's the same with King of Queens and Prince of Bel Air. Who the fuck can watch a full episode of that crap?

>funny
>objectively the same fo everyone

I hate "Friends" too, but I can see why some people find it funny.

like i thought maybe its 90s, early 2000s humor or some shit but nothing is funny or enjoyable to watch. how the fuck did it last so long.

Sorry wrong person

Kramer sure knows how to insult niggers.

youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0

>no hidden agendas

I tried watching the one where they say Palestinians are terrorist nazies, the poor jews are just trying to get to their homeland and the Palestinian women all want to fuck jew men

how could you user :'(

Also when the show ended jerry the top Jew turned on his cast members and DENIED them any royalties for reruns and rights with the show after it ended in the 90’s

They were shocked that yeah jerry’s Comedy orgionally was the basis of the show, but by the late 90’s jerry’s Stand up was forgotten and he was just a character amoungst many with screen time often being close

But jerry weaseled his was into the network and leveraged his name to castle rock productions and since then he’s made BILLIONS and all the rest of the cast combined has made 250,000

Also everyone but Elaine had their future careers ruined by this show and they can’t even profit from that from the show that ruined their future

i don't get it either, it's an occasionally funny show about new york jews dissecting social conventions. whoopty fuck.

>no hidden agendas
It was normalizing hedonism. This show was degenerate for the time.