SWEDEN CONFIRMS: JESUS IS TRANNY

A church in the Swedish city of Västerås is now using gender neutral pronoun to refer to Jesus.
In a local notice advertising a Christmas worship service, the church described Jesus using the pronoun 'hen', which in Sweden is used to refer to non-binary people or in cases where a person's gender is not known or not relevant.
sauce: thelocal.se/20171229/swedish-church-labels-jesus-with-gender-neutral-pronoun

Paul was a Sadducee this is heresy

Death to Christians

Top kek. Cant even pray to HIM while being by rAPEd by peaceful migrants.

>Mogren went on to say that while debate over Jesus's gender might seem trivial, he found it significant because of the existence of patriarchal structures
imagine my surprise to find the type of cuck to defend this screeching about muh patriarchy.
what the fuck happened to sweden?

I saw a person driving a Volvo today with a Swedish sticker on the back. I presume a Swedish immigrant. Guess what else they had? An Obama sticker

fucking Sweden.
I hope at least Kim will nuke it. Seems like France or US are just a bunch of pussies and are unable to pull that out.

>Västerås

oh no not that one!!1

Jesus was also Jewish, so a transexual Jew makes sense.

These people who mock god openly deserve the gas more than any kike I can think of. Being this much of a goy and spitting on Jesus is a calling for the return of the crusades. These traitors will be destroyed.

So how's being a Muslim in Sweden working out for you?

Leave none alive.
Sweden is toxic.

I can't wait to tell my grandkids about how sweden got slaughtered off the face off the earth for being a bunch of degenerate faggots.

FUCKING FILTHY HERETIC COMMIE FAGGOTS!!
CARLOUS REX AND HIS CAROLEANS WOULD'VE HANGED THESE COMMIES LARPING AS PRIESTS.

What the fuck is this blasphemy??

northern crusades fucking when ?!!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

That's offensive to god. Why are they refusing to use his preferred pronouns?

The Swedish Church is a lost cause. It is total heresy.

>the absolute state pf p*otestantism

Get them to start doing this to Muhammad and watch it blow up in their faces

I'LL TEAR THAT THING DOWN MYSELF IF I SAW THAT.

>rope instead of nails

>Turning the Son of God into a degenerate like you
This makes me angry. One thing is to be sinful, another is to recognize your sin and lie about Jesus Christ being the same to you. This people are in need of validation because deep inside they know that they are wrong