Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4hT3RVr
myanimelist.net/profile/yukinon-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls don't start.

Dragon fags getting mad with their power levels as usual

I wish i could start without fanboys from both sides autistically screeching

Can Saitama fall into genjutsu?

Wasn't the new chapter supposed to be due last thursday?

What the fuck is Murata doing?

Which singular memorable moment from the manga will be ruined by the anime in season 2 ala Metal Knight's entrance?

>1 single serious punch
please remind me when Goku's done something similar

have some patience you ingrate

Leave Saitama and Goku to me

>implying they would fight
These are the same people that wanted batman vs superman right?

There's even less reason for them to fight compared to SvB. They have the exact same ideals. Only difference between them is that Saitama doesn't have any friends.

Could you all not be retarded for once in these threads with this powerlevel bullshit and shitposting such and actually discuss the manga
fuck these guys especially They been plaguing the threads with shit like this for weeks

OPM is on hiatus until ONE gives Murata the transcripts

Is this a jojo reference?

>C class

Since those plates seem to be about 4x the size of regular 45lbs plates, we can assume they're 180lbs each.
>one hand OHP 2700lbs
What a beast.

I'd be surprised if most people in B-class or higher couldn't do that, though.

Who is winning in this gif?

i dont know why i even bother anymore

>2700lbs
1225kg for those who are not cavemen.

No. Leave Saitama and Goku to ME!

Him and Beerus almost broke the universe punching fists against eachother

>Itachi uses the genjutsu he used on Kakashi to stab him repeatedly in an illusion
>tries to stab Saitama in the illusion, gets punched back to reality

No

Actually, if the plate radius is 2x greater and each plate is 2x thicker, each plate comes out to just under 200 kg. He'd actually be lifting ~2800 kg or 6172 lbs.

saitama is like frieza in a way.
Frieza never had to face an enemy stronger than himself. that's why he lost to goku on namek.
After being revived, killed again and revived again, he actually trains for like 5 months. As Saitama never had to face anybody stronger than him, he never could train seriously.

That is if saitama wasn't a character that kills everyone in one hit.

I'm curious as to why Murata hadn't gotten the transcript and where ONE has the story now. There have been a lot of pages released this year but if you look at how the story has progressed, it's fairly simple and straightforward and has mostly been Suiryu fighting.

I thought it would have all been thought out by now. Is it that ONE hasn't finished laying out how he would like the extended parts to go so there's no transcript or is it really just as simple as ONE hasn't gotten around to doing it yet?

I thought it was plainly shown out that he had S class attributes but just flunked whatever this "written test" portion was so badly he was put into C-class.

Thinking back on it it really feels like a cheap gag without much thought put into it, which would be appropriate since it's the beginning of the series and much of the world and the characters might not have been fleshed out yet in ONE's mind.

Now that there's more focus on organizations in the series and serious questions have been asked of the Hero Association with the Neo Heroes storyline, it's hard to make sense of events like Saitama's grading and be sympathetic to the Hero Association even if the story wants you to be. Bringing more logic and drama into the story is hard when there are elements that are so jarring and blatantly played for comedic effect.

I think ONE has been overwhelmed by his success. He's got two series and neither of them is getting updated at a reasonable pace.

>Saitama doesn't have any friends.

>King ever being pressured in a game
>Blizzard wearing casual clothing and drinking beer
>Saitama's controller isn't destroyed already

I have complaints about the direction and treatment of the anime in general but they really nailed the Boros invasion

Start using a tripcode and MAL account, ask the leaders for a invite and join us on discord since discord is better than irc xD discord.gg/4hT3RVr
Okay here's the official list of the IRC crew:

Leader (Elected by popular vote): Nagi ; message her at myanimelist.net/profile/yukinon-
Co-leaders: Siztra, QuiZNo, Destrado, Abby, and tali
Capos: Woxxy, Saegrimr, kami`, Bear (demoted), dongfix, WTSnacks, Coal, dino, agri, socks, mic, Chris, yutanpo
Soldiers (New recruits/Ex Capos): /pc/, shirt (demoted), flapjack (demoted), JamesCID (demoted), Too many to name

We're at war with janny, Kusanagi aka pr0x aka fdsfdf, giraffes, taiga, Alternative, marine revenge, comfy, buddy star, Welding, I_AM_ABIB and the rest of the no names from the inner circle

We're allied with warosu, /ota/, /jp/

All your favorite anime that get trolled/reverse trolled/spam is from us. Love us or hate us but also respect us.

We're currently epic trolling Little Witch Academia (AKA little SHIT acadamia lol by one of our leading IRCbros), 3-gatsu no Lion and Dragon Maid this season, feel free to join le fun xD

Next season, our targets will be Boku no Hero Academia, Berserk and Boruto xD

Fubuki will never be in the club no matter how hard she tries.

>Implying they wouldn't spar to test each other's strength
Goku wouldn't find any of his friends and Saitama would never fight Genos right?

Think about it though. Questions were probably like what you do in a against an airborne enemy and all kinds of such tactic questions. To which he most likely just said "I punch it" oover and over again

I never read the manga yet but loved the anime, what did it do different/wrong?

The webcomic is way better than the manga. The horribly drawn webcomic is actually funny.

So... Who is Blast?

>probably didn't even bother with half the questions and handed in blanks
>very likely accidentally ruined one or more of the papers by spilling something on them or whatever
You know this kind of shit would make whoever was responsible for the evaluation want to screw over Saitama in the worst way possible, gag manga or not. Saitama is canonically bad with any sort of bureaucracy.

saitama's father

the bold lines doesn't fit the characters
shitty art tbqh

The webcomic was generally much funnier, in part because it was all about the delivery and humour instead of action.
The manga started out less serious and more humour-focused, which made the moments where it got serious early on stand out more. The anime just kind of rushed into that action tone which made the whole satirical setup of the show and some of the humour fall flatter. Also as a more particular gripe, the manga handled the Sea King arc much better than the anime. That was one of the highlights of the series and they somehow made it the weakest part of the adaptation

Blast is a time traveling Saitama from both the far future and the past. He gained the ability to travel through time by punching really hard. He wears a very durable wig to cloak the fact that he is Saitama. He found that he needed to time travel to deal with a Dragon level threat. The Heroes Association knows Blast less as a person but more as an idea of a hero that will save humanity when they need him the most.

Blast's time traveling shenanigans unfortunately created multiple Saitamas. To prevent the collapse of the space-time continuum, Blast takes it upon himself to eliminate the other Saitamas which he rates as Dragon infinity threats. Blast kills all of the Saitamas from the other timelines except the current Saitama that we know. These battles unfortunately destroys the multiverse in every single timeline except the current one we are watching. In an epic final battle against good and evil or evil and good, the hero Blast battles against Dragon Saitama (who thinks Blast is actually the one destroying the world because he did destroy the multiverse at the very least an infinite number of times) only to get destroyed by Saitama in one punch. It turns out present time Saitama is so strong that he's unable to get a good fight even out of himself who was able to kill himself infinite amount of times.

How did he break records for lifting such a light weight?
I know OPM is poorly written but this is pretty obvious mistake. Darkshine could lift more than that.

the fact that people consider Goku some unkillable ultimate dude makes it even more likely that OPM would win. Saitama's entire thing is to look like he's absolutely fucked, but then win by an outrageous margin.
You'd be better off pitting him against a small cat that's quick to anger, it'd probably """beat""" him

I bet you couldn't draw any better faggot. This guy is a professional artist.

That's one thing that always bugged me about DBZ fans. They think Goku is invincible yet there are characters in the show stronger than him and he's died multiple times

A mosquito literally beat him. He never touched it, trying his hardest to get that damn mosquito and it just floats on the fucks of the world.

Saitama's C class placement made sense and was fine/thematically appropriate in the beginning.
But after we see S-Class fleshed out and how the concept came to be, Saitama's low ranking didn't make sense. The S-Class was made specifically for freaks like Saitama who were weird/dumb/lazy as hell and are just "strong". No matter how badly he scored on the written evaluation, the organization should have just seen what Saitama was capable of during his tryouts and given him S rank 18 under Genos.

S-class was picked based on their feats while already in service as lower class though. And Saitama has basically no recorded feats even now thanks to his bad luck. If he was credited with at least 1/100 of what he did he'd get invited straight to S-class without as much as a single question asked. See: King

Leave all your fictional characters to me.

That's partly because S-class isn't just "you;re dumb but strong"
S-class is where most of the people with actual superpowers, or unusual physiological quirks or skills go because those make them incomparable to the average applicant. The physical portion of the test evaluates that kind of stuff, and while Genos was obviously a cyborg, and obviously strong enough as a cyborg to stand among the absolute top, Saitama was just 'strong'
His strength might be record breaking, but a far as anybody knows, he has no superpowers. He's just a physically fit human as far as the evaluation is concerned. Record-breaking fitness isn't something so abnormal that they'd throw him in S-class for it.

I guess another way of seeing it is that S-class is for all the heroes with documented abilities that make the physical portion of the test meaningless. You wouldn't test the stamina of a cyborg with fully robotic legs in a test meant for normal humans, and you wouldn't test the strength of someone with superhuman strength with a weight lifting test designed for normal humans. Those results would be kinda meaningless, and they go into S-class either based on their accomplishments or on good faith that their unique ability is that valuable. Saitama doesn't have a unique ability, he's just in really, really good shape.

How can you defend such a poor writing?
Puri Puri, Tanktop master, Darkshine, Metal Bat, Watchdogman and Bang are just strong guys like Saitama. They don't have supernatural power, technology or weapons.

She already is

>gets hurt by rock thrown by a human
>damaged by human bullets
>loses against nearly every villain, absolutely requiring help to defeat the majority of them

It's a dangerous mixture of virginity-bias and favoritism.
"The first one I get invested in is the one I like the most."
"The one I like the most is always the winner."

>metal bat
>doesn't have weapons
?

Also Darkshine is clearly unique but the others likely advanced to S class from another class based on their accomplishments, which was mentioned in the post you're responding to. Saitama has already advanced to A class even though he's not credited with most of what he does. He'll end up in S eventually.

>not knowing the eldritch implications

Inform yourself before talking shit, user.

>that feel when ONE hasn't added a new chapter to the webcomic in two months
>we've gotten like 3 chapters in the last year
STOP BEING SO FUCKING LAZY ONE

>supposedly barely sleeps, according to one of the latest bonus chapters
>doesn't update OPM
>doesn't provide drafts for Murata
>skips on mp100 updates
Just what the fuck is ONE even doing?

New chapter tomorrow?

New chapter never

Using all his phat moneys to travel in his endless pursuit of the world's cheapest ramen.

He said he's having trouble sleeping. Probably took a break

How long for the new webcomic chapter

Goku could destroy the whole planet with a single punch. But so could Saitama, because they're fictional characters and do whatever they're written to do.

Goku always wins in the end.

I feel like animation has a lot to do with how people decide the outcome of these fights. They don't animate alot of the fist fighting in dragon ball so it comes down to. "Wow theyre fighting so fast you can't even see them"

That's retarded, the potential joke and story development is worth more than your autistic logic. This is why you're not a writer.

class s didn't had to go through any test because they were the "exeptionals"

The entrance exams are probably a more recent requirement to filter out the recruits since the HA used to just sign up freaks and costumed crazies then promote them based on their performance.

it is because now there is amai mask. The ha doesn't only consider the strong and intelligent aspect of a character but also their public image because that is where they are getting their money from. Amai mask already knew about genos so he let him go directly to s class (and when the s class were originally formed there wasn't any amai mask so any exceptionally strong one could join it) while nobody knows about saitama because he doesn't remain there to get his fame. So the Ha couldn't have simply put him in s class. If they put him anywhere else it wouldn't have been fair (always for public image) for example to another guy that didn't get 50/50 in stregnth but with the written test he got a score that surpassed saitama one.

season 2 opm production studio