What is Sup Forums doing for new years eve?, i assume most of you wont be attending a degenerate normie pagan festival

what is Sup Forums doing for new years eve?, i assume most of you wont be attending a degenerate normie pagan festival.
i will personally be calling the cops on local parties in my area for loud music and underage drinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc
youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will personally be calling the cops on people like OP

I'm turning 25

I have been asked by some girls to spend new years eve with them in the city
But I am pretty sure they just want protection. And since I don't wanna get stabbed I am pretending I am sick.

"Party" with friends.
We play EU4, watch anime and work out in my house gym.

Beeing home..

I will personally be calling the cops to wish them a happy New Year.

I will be dressing up and listening to full new order discography by my self :-(

Preparing for major happenings when the ball drops.

just gonna have some beers and watch Kingcobrajfs videos all night

Nothing

For ya'll that are alone I wish you guys a happy new year.

Wow op you are a fucking douche bag

Sup Forums is going to be amazing on NYE with all the normies and shills out getting alcohol poisoning and STDs.

I might go downtown for the faggot Idaho Potato Drop, snap some pics and go home to some phytoestrogen infused cheap beer.

Be a normie recluse shutin as usual. I have no life or friends.

Also you sound like a faggot goodie goodie

Taking my kids to a party in Tahoe that my sister and her kike husband are hosting so my kids can spend it with their cousins.

Are they roasties or pure? You should protect them you might get laid by both at the same time.

Thanks bro you too.

Nothing

we wont be alone, we will be partying with Sup Forums.
im going to buy some booze in a bit.

I have a gf and already had a thing with one of them. I considered it but I really don't like partying

and getting stabbed.

Thanks mate, you too

Flying tomorrow to Miami for work. Colleges have a reservation for dinner (21:00 - end) and invited me. Guess I will sit in my Hotel room waiting for noise to stop so I can sleep or watch a movie.

>Don't like getting stabbed.
This is what daily/pol does to you. You are paranoid to live your life because you will be stabbed.

I might read a book and get drunk

Taking 10 hits of LSD and sitting in the dark alone is my plan.

Maybe Sup Forums is exaggerating about the UK but they are spot on about Germany.

I'm in a Shariah area so i will be out searching for immodestly dressed women

Do you have statistics? Can't be that bad.

Slav things as usual
>pic unrelated

not sure about germany but the police are expecting a massive gang presence and rioting in melbourne CBD on NYE.

Going to stay in play video games and watch TV. Ahhhh yesss

>what is Sup Forums doing for new years eve?,
Being alone, drinking either Portuguese Port and/or champagne.

Good luck with that, Chief.

Im proud of you

Its just not safe. I have friends and family who have been attacked and you literally can't leave a bicycle outside where I live for example because it will be stolen in minutes.

jake bilardi.
>tfw i went to his school and knew his older brother
saw his dad getting groceries a few months ago.
F

That is so awful. I really feel for you and the other good Germans who never wanted the invasion. It must be surreal living in that ugly world Germany has become. Sorry.

Oh shit its that bad in Krautland ? I guess you live in a bigger city with alot of new germans

This has always been like this ever since the 90s. So its not even a new thing.

I have never lived in a peaceful germany.

I will be alone, playing vidya and shitposting

>This has always been like this ever since the 90s
Hmmmm...never heard that. I thought the violence was recent. Well, then, I guess I would just wonder what the heck is wrong with Germans that they have accepted a violent country for over two decades? Kinda lose my sympathy for them knowing this is a decades old problem.

You shouldn't have any sympathy for germans. That is the last thing I am asking for. I hate germans.

nie kurwa..

You cant even party feels bad man

And is this west or eastern Germany that you talk about

west in my case.

>I hate germans.
If you are not German, whatever. If you are German, how horrible to hate your own blood. I supposedly have some German blood in me,and I grew up hearing my family say, "German ingenuity!" So I always grew up with a great impression of Germans.

I will be home alone with mom. On Sup Forums most likely. Im 33...

>and I grew up hearing my family say, "German ingenuity!"
That is a meme like german engineering. Germans are shit. Sorry to break it to you. If you aren't shit you likely don't have any german in you.
And yeah I am german.

My buddy invited me to a party he is hosting. Thankfully I still have enough of a social life where I can usually find something to do on major party holidays like 4th of July and NYE, and I have family for stuff like Christmas and Thanksgiving.

I don't go out much besides holidays now that I think about it. A bit more casual exploring of my city in the warm months but I moved to a new place a few years ago, and haven't made any real close friends. Who fucking cares, the only reason I want to is it helps meet women, oh well.

I personally like Germany alot, Lefties are cancer everywhere, And shitkins are shitskins you know. The current situation of europe is just fucked. But Germany has some really lovely cultural things such as food, the language is cool, good architecture in the south for example and great nature. I dont give a fuck how many times people here will say its a cuck country.

Trying to get a knot out of my penis

>have friends and family who have been attacked and you literally can't leave a bicycle outside where I live for example because it will be stolen in minutes.
>This has always been like this ever since the 90s. So its not even a new thing.
>I have never lived in a peaceful germany.

Berlin? hang in ther bub

it happens dont worry about it

youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc

I disagree with everything you said. German and cuck might as well be synonymous and I am more insulted if someone calls me German.

Our food is disgusting. Our language sounds horrible. Our architecture is ugly.
>great nature
Yeah we are not responsible for the sky.

Last post on my german self-hate since I don't wanna hijack this nice thread and there are plenty of anti-german threads I could find and post in.

man I hope you get fucking stabbed by a turk

Signing up to volunteer at an animal shelter.

All of this except anime, exercise and friends.

Traveling east to be with family

>he doesn't like getting enriched
don't be so exclusive Hans
be a good little goy, go outside and get stabbed by some """"""""""15"""""""""" y/o MUFL
don't make me report you to the Bundesintergrationsministerium

In that case enjoy your EU4

fucking loser, god i wish u could go back to high school to get bullied all over again.

I can't stop laughing at the thought of OP driving around his town, looking for parties to complain to the cops about.

Not even Berlin is that bad. Maybe Berlin Neuköln or Kreuzberg but I've taken the train in the middle of the night right through Kreuzberg before and nothing happened

Might take you some time to appreciate what there is, Perhaps you need to travel around in your country more. Beeing this negative will never help you in any way. I used to think just like you about my country when i was younger. But it took some time and now im happy with it. Sure the politics suck but that isnt just your country dude. Its also mine and look at scandinavia. Grass aint greener on the other side hans. Get yourself together man.

>I've taken the train in the middle of the night right through Kreuzberg before and nothing happened
Really. How is your math?

Try to draw a correlation between frequency of your visits and a chance to get stabbed.

>you literally can't leave a bicycle outside where I live for example because it will be stolen in minutes
What a shithole, I live my bicycle or motorcycle outside my house at night for hour and nothing happens.

Ruhr? Hamburg?

I have a flight to catch. Happy Circumcision feast though.

Thank you Hans. You too.

Nice comment. I wish I had the chance to visit Germany but now it is too late.

>If you aren't shit you likely don't have any german in you.
I am not shit. At least in my opinion I am not.

You can but i just wouldnt go to the tourist attractions. Avoid Berlin,Hamburg, Köln.

Sounds like you have been brainwashed by the commie-globalists to hate your country and yourself. Just like young kids in America are being brainwashed by commie-globalists in their schools teaching them to hate America and hate our past. Commie-globalists are evil, pure evil.

Hunting drunk refugees and robbing Niggers

But I also hate us for the EU
and inventing communism

So if you actually hate communism and globalism you should hate germans as well.

>new order

Damn nigga that's some five star taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk

Good job and awesome work.
I will personally be calling the cops on all local parties regardless of evidence of underage drinking so that the parties are disrupted and broken apart faster, so that people return home sooner, get better rests, re-think their poor decisions, and contribute more to society.
I will also be calling the police on any negroids spotted stating that there are negroids matching their description roaming the neighborhood with pistols drawn so that the negroids re-think whether or not they should remain in the country due to discrimination. Merry christmas

>Try to draw a correlation between frequency of your visits and a chance to get stabbed.
It was not that often. Like 6 times or something, but considering the fact that turks did not even pick a fight with me shows how over the top those memes are.
Ask that other user, not me.

>825▶
>
>
>For ya'll that are alone I wish you guys a happy new year.
happy new year and gfy cucknadian.

>Kike husband

your sister is doing the right thing. His bloodline has officially been BLEACHED

German food = manliest best food
German architecture prior to ww2 = fuckng epic
german composers = best of all time
german philosophers and poets = best of all time
german language = jealous as fuck

thats how the world sees you if they have a brain

No, if you actually hate communism and globalism, you should hate the Jews

I will just be sitting on my ass playing Super Mario Odyssey on my Switch, and embrace my soy boy heritage.

>This has always been like this ever since the 90s. So its not even a new thing.
>I have never lived in a peaceful germany.

Ruhr area?

Hahaha good good fellow German person

Happy new year to you too Uncle Sam.

No. But not that far away. Lower saxony

I'm skipping NYE and having a night in with the gf and a couple of other friends.

Yes, we're all paranoid of getting shot so we aren't going to join the masses drinking out at the pubs and clubs

digidts for a gf in 2018

>KYS id
do it

You need to go back to your roots kraut bro

>Lower saxony
>AfD 24%
>Kenia Coalition

It truely is surreal. Seeing one of the safest, most prosperous countries in the world turned into this shithole. Absolutely surreal. I see it every day. Don´t believe the media. In the case of Germany it really is as bad as everyone thinks. A 16 year old girl was raped by an "under age" "refugee" in my hometown. The loical news paper didn´t mention it until international media talked about it two weeks later. Absolutely surreal what is happening here and everyone knows it but no one has the balls to do anything about it. Germans are even to anonymously pussy to vote against the mainstream. So many friends and family feel as i do but would never vote AFD simply because they are afraid that they could be on the "bad side" of history ro something. Surreal!

So tragic. I really do feel for Germans and what their country has become. Pretty sickening about that 16-year-old and your local paper would not even report on it. When are us civilized people going to wake up?

>if you actually hate communism and globalism, you should hate the Jews
This.

Poker party. Winner takes all. Not drinking, that's degenerate.

I'm in Vegas and have no friends.... what should I do?

Work, maybe listen to a /CPD/ general at work if we aren't busy

I'll be waiting for religion of peace celebrations