Polcucks btfo eternally by REAL smart people!

Polcucks btfo eternally by REAL smart people!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOuBRMKtM1g
englishlessonsbrighton.co.uk/gendered-pronouns-use-animals-objects-people/
youtu.be/zOVPlw_QC1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some professor said it so I must believe it now

You don't even need to be particularly intelligent to btfo pol considering most on here are schizoid who think their mental disorders are superpowers

Meanwhile in reality...

>san jose
>state school

I'm willing to listen. Where's the full context of that the professor said?

Pitbull on the left looks like it's wearing a kipa.

We need to start a movement to completely defund FAFSA.

Yeah, I heard a professor once say, "black people can't be racist."
Must be truth.

LINK? Did the professor state what "really" determines sex? Stop posting headlines without articles you fucking faggot

>When a supposed professional teacher disregards science fact because his ideology conflicts with it
>The same professional teacher is responsible for educating people, and is educating them blatantly wrong because of his ideology

Bump

link or you stink!

State school=real smart people

So what does?

Hormones, the chromosomes are only instructions, if the instructions are faulty it can go in the opposite direction, you can have an XY female with CAIS for example, (complete androgen insensitivity syndrome).

> my working-class latino alma mater now has this shit going on.

Fucking A.

I know 3 people who have graduated from this school who do not know English. They are Omega tier vietnamese

> gender = sex
Nice one anglo.
Never cease to amaze.

Which is on a cellular level what does CAIS have to do with it? Your chromosomes still determine your gender. Just because mutts exist does not mean they determine how our genes SHOULD work.

gender = sex is true you memeflag nigger. anything else is Jewish psyops

Gender === sex

Feelings

Meanwhile at BASED Cambridge

youtube.com/watch?v=WOuBRMKtM1g

Oops I was shitposting and forgot to take off that flag.
No english is flawed and gender and sex are not the same.
Sex is what you have between your legs.
Gender is a social construct based on Sex, nature and society.
Sex defines gender, but not the other way around commieniggers.

Place your bets that it is a Jewish professor.

>Gender is a social construct based on Sex, nature and society.
That is a lie made up in the past 4 years. How old are you? Fucking retard.

So glad I got my BS from SJSU before idiots like this came on board.
No donations in 2018 I guess.
A good thing.

The your personal opinion, as long as its not illegal

This. Never heard anything otherwise before that.

notice the prof didn't provide evidence either, just stated it

No one disputed the definition of gender until tumblr, essentially

Gender can be observable in other animals and is defined by environment and sex, like for us.

You have an agendered language and you are confised, a bitch (female dog) uses the same pronoun as "a (male) dog".
Take french:
Un/Le chien // Une/La chienne
Take spanish:
Un/El perro// Una/La perra
Take english
A/The dog // A/The (you)
Notice anything?

Sex:
> male
> female
> feminine
Learn to language subhumans.

>GOY, ONE IN FIFTY THOUSAND PEOPLE SUFFER FROM THIS CONDITION
>QUICK, DESTROY THE SEXES

The central dogma applies.
Form dictates function.

male === masculine
female === feminine

Are you actually retarded?

Male and female dogs do not have the same pronoun. I am not Indian. Male dogs are "he" female dogs are "she". You is dumb as hell

Chromosomes are made of DNA strands. DNA can be used to determine the sex of a person. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the professor is a moron.

>professor
Bike lock smashing Eric clanton was a professor in California as well. Just sayin'

That's retarded pilpul. Without the SrY gene, which codes for a transcription factor that leads to hormonal changes during prenatal development, you do not get the development of testes and other male-related anatomy. In 99.99% of cases, the presence or absence of SrY gene (i.e., the Y chromosome) determines sex. If you're one of the rare people with hormonal receptor mutations, meaning that your body can no longer activate the cellular signaling pathways that cause sexual differentiation, then you're not any gender but rather an abomination of nature (i.e., a male with broken androgen receptors would end up somewhat like a Turner Syndrome female with no fertility whatsoever). There's no more biological or social function left for you in that case--those people are evolutionary dead ends and we should focus on giving palliative care instead of encouraging delusions.

This. Cater to the needs of the many, not the few mutts we have

So this is masculine?
It's a trap but I could have taken a flaming faggot like you.

Masculine =/= Male
Feminine =/= Female

Stop projecting.

He and she only stands for human beings. Animals and objects are It.
Just because you love them enough to anthropomorphize them doesn't mean it is true nigger.

>Gender is a social construct based on Sex, nature and society.
According only to mentally ill faggots and the moralfags that want to coddle them.

Animals are male and female. Aka he and she. You have a subhuman language. The only real language are Germanic. To call something 'it' is because you don't know if it is male or female. Literally no one shares your deluded view on the applications of male and female pronouns.

I have no idea what point you are trying to convey other than you have a dislike for homosexuals yet you have shemales saved on your PC at the same time.

It's really the sry gene that's normally on the y chromosome.

The professor is just being a fag about it.

>And yet another One Post Wonder of a faggot of an OP...

Retard who calls chairs and tables male and female in his language thinks he can dictate to the rest of the world how their languages should work (correctly). You just don't understand synonyms

>downvote threads i dont like reeeeee

>gender and sex are not the same.

Gender was the polite word to use instead of sex. In the 1800s it was Co opted by French feminists and twisted into its own meaning.

But in the end you can just fuck with people and say gender is a social construct and should be disregarded and everyone should just go by their sex.

You'll see alot of trans get super butt hurt if you do. Because they can't argue the point.

>Grammatically, English language normally refers to animals and objects in neutral terms. This is standard for objects, which have no sexual genders, and are always its. Even objects which are labelled as gendered, such as male and female plug connections (because one has a point going out, the other a connection going in) are referred to as it.
englishlessonsbrighton.co.uk/gendered-pronouns-use-animals-objects-people/

The only rule that stands for calling animals he/she is that of "Personnal preference"

> when you get btfo in your own language by a frog
Top fucking kek

Just downloaded it. Here.

According to anyone with half a brain who can differenciate gender from sex and vice versa.

No it's a mental disorder.

Heaven is a place on earth.

His behaviour is feminine nonetheless.
Proove me wrong

What did you mean by this?

Sure is feminine when he Jacks off his cock.

>Gender = sex
Umm no

That's why gender is a spectrum boyo.

I thought leftists prided themselves on standing by science? This is not science.

Only to the closeted homosexuals.

Then just randomly assign humans to male and female prisons and see how that works out... )))

Gender is a made up word to enable mental illness.

I can call humans 'it' too. It doesn't change anything. Your have no point.

Leftists are wrong to think they can be fixed.
Take some tribes in Africa. The rites of passage into manhood sometimes involve homosexual behaviour, yet for them it is very masculine.

Also the archetypes of masculinity and feminity are defined by society and vary from an individual to the other.

Which is why appeal to authority is a fallacy even if the authority is usually right. But this is just a bullshit, sensationalist article for retards to pick up anyway. Thanks Breitbart for your shitty, lazy content.

>no link
>breitbart
probably not really worth taking seriously anyway.

T. Retard who makes excuses for noggers and thinks he's intelligent

Therefore what are masculinity and femininity?
Grammatically incorrect
Be fixed on said spectrum*.
> you run LIKE a girl

>homosexual behaviour, yet for them it is very masculine

Alot of male homosexuals behavior is masculine. For example fucking another man in the ads is very masculine and has no feminine component. It's your sexual hang up that make you think otherwise.

So a 1 in a million mutation should unset societal norms?

Link the study, I bet it's not even peer reviewed.

Being penetrated isn't a masculine behaviour.
> who plays the girl?
You're the one who brings sexual confusion. Maybe it's time for some introspection.

kek

I think you are correct, others are just getting butthurt.

>Polcucks btfo eternally by REAL smart people!
Great , buying a y-dna test for my mother now!!

>According to anyone with half a brain who can differenciate gender from sex and vice versa.
Feminine men and masculine women are defective. The distinction between the two terms "sex" and "gender" only serves to denote the failure of a member of one sex to live up to the archetype, not to normalize deviancy to the opposite pole.

I never said otherwise.
You are correct.

It's not grammatically incorrect. When a baby is gestating you say "is IT a boy or a girl?". Stop shilling leftist lies. Gender === sex.

The foetus at the time the sex is not identifiable should be an "it", but that is another flaw of language.
In French it is an "He" because "masculine wins" when the gender is unknown. It comes from Greek.
Le/un bébé

Stop being a brainlet and deal with the fact that English can be retarded especialy when it comes to gender.

there's plenty of self criticism and mocking of ourselves tho. try that with a lefty and let me know how it works out

There are 5 statements to be made.
1. To prove your point valid, you must provide arguments for that point, not just statements from people of "authority" that make said point, therefore it's true by association with them. Unless, of course, you're creating a religion based on infallibility of its priesthood.
2. Having a degree =/= smart. In ideal world, degree would be a warrant that person having it, has amassed sufficient knowledge in field of specialization, to be qualified for a job requiring said knowledge. Even in such situation, person without it is not necessarily without knowledge of that field.
More often than not, it's not the case and degree is just worthless piece of paper, made by the dumbasses for the dumbasses.
3. OP is a faggot. It's pretty self-evident, so any further argument for this point is redundant.
4. (((1 post by this ID))).
5. Remember to sage this shit thread.

I was gonna berate you for your reading comprehension but then I noticed the flag.

Fucking a man in the ass and getting fucked in the ass as a man are two different things

>English can be retarded especialy when it comes to gender.

That's because gender theory came from the French to enable mentally ill men and roasties.

Kek you are the one saying homo behaviour is masculine.
> fucking a man in the ass and getting fucked in the ass as a man are two different things
Exactly what I said.
I gave you a counter argument, i read you well.
youtu.be/zOVPlw_QC1o

The most retarded comment I saw in a while.
Gender theory never took a hold here because we are not retarded, our language was gendered ever since it existed because it comes from Latin and Greek which are gendered.
Thing is, it was even more gendered before because when the gender in a sentence can be quantified, for example 10 female doctors and 5 males, the "feminine wins". But we got rid of it because it was confusing and now it is only "masculine wins" even if there are 10 female doctors and one male.
It takes a hold in anglo countries because you are rightfuly confused in your flawed language.

SHUT IT DOWN!

>the absolute state of commiefornian education

>1 post by this ID

Come on faggots stop falling for this shit.

You've lost degenerate go back to frog land. You don't even know the feminist scourge came from your bog.

Face it you have been btfo. Gender = sex. No on disputed this until tumblr

>The Left spent years ranting that Christian fundamentalists were a threat to science
>It's actually the LGBT crowd that are the real science deniers when it's inconvenient

Hey wow, I’m smarter than a mother fucking professor!

Epic

>Muh feelings
Give me a fucking break

>Hormones are in control because sometimes human cells don't listen to hormones
Wow great logic there.

Your chromosomes tell your body how much hormones to produce and tell your cells how to react to those hormones. Your chromosomes are in control you retard

Sweet Jesus i have been told I lost, must mean I lost.
> who is Alfred Kinsey
> what is McCarthyism
> what are the 70's with the first "gender study" departments in the US while in France it was in the 90's
Guys, sorry but it comes from you not us.
Proove "gender studies" come from France.

Thank you, Affirmative Action

With that sentence you could be talking about trannies