Éire/pol/ - Its fuckin' bitter out edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=M-SI8eTGVF4

National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note:

pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines:

>Met Éireann issues wind and snow-ice warnings
rte.ie/news/2017/1228/929884-snow-warning/

>Department of Justice set to be split into two divisions
rte.ie/news/2017/1228/929926-justice/

>SIPTU warns of February strike action by healthcare workers over pay
rte.ie/news/2017/1228/929963-siptu-healthcare-strike/

>Explosive dossier lays bare vicious infighting among Sinn Féin factions
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/explosive-dossier-lays-bare-vicious-infighting-among-sinn-fin-factions-36438978.html

>Owner of Pearse's 1916 surrender letter accuses Government of 'apathy'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/owner-of-pearses-1916-surrender-letter-accuses-government-of-apathy-36441008.html

>Sinn Féin TD Ellis breaks ranks on bullying in party
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-fin-td-ellis-breaks-ranks-on-bullying-in-party-36440961.html

>Fears of backlash after 2017's #MeToo movement
thejournal.ie/metoo-backlash-fears-3744330-Dec2017/

>Bono said that music has become 'very girly' and a lot of people aren't happy about it
thejournal.ie/bono-rolling-stone-3772330-Dec2017/

>Irish people are more fertile than almost all of our European peers
thejournal.ie/ireland-health-3772079-Dec2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30k9BP6KBc0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_the_Republic_of_Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=kHfdJ440IXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

bump

It's not at all surprising that Adams was outed as a British informer. He wanted the fighting men out of his way so he could play as a politian

Slante, this is now a Crown hate thread

>It's not at all surprising that Adams was outed as a British informer. He wanted the fighting men out of his way so he could play as a politian
t.simpleton paddy

Brits are outplaying you with those rumours, only to get better leverage in Brexit talks.

We will rid ourselves of the Anglo plague

"MI6 has never infiltrated the IRA, don't be ridiculous."

the digits confirm it

It's bvious you know nothing about politics in the IRA, Sinn Fein are a relatively small party have no influence on Brexit discussion north or south, and if anything this will strengthen Fine Gaels support making the Irish position and by extension the EU position on Brexit stronger

*obvious

>anglo plague
lmao are there even any anglos in ireland
You white niggers are everywhere here
You are clearly an inferior ethnicity if you have to have access to anglo/protestant societies. Paddy go home

Cllr. Séamus Treanor - Democracy and Racism Explained

Cllr. Séamus Treanor delivers a speech at the first Ard Fheis of the National Party │ An Páirtí Náisiúnta in Co. Clare. November 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=30k9BP6KBc0

>he thinks paisly wanted an independent Ulster

>lmao are there even any anglos in ireland
>Burger education
>Doesn't know about the anglos in northern Ireland

t. typical McTaig

>Thread Theme
Good stuff. I love that song.

> if you have to have access to anglo/protestant societies
See related pic We want no access to these degenerate societies
We want no

Protestants in NI are of mostly scottish descent.
Even still they settled that land and formed their own society, unlike the immigrant paddy hordes that leave Ireland because they can't make a decent country themselves and need to rent seek off wasps even today
>muh oppreshun tho

paddyfags how would you describe a person from the British isle? as in a Frenchman from France, Irish from Ireland or British from the UK.

>McTaig
Lol

I agree, all that green bit seems dreadfully out of place.

has anyone seen the film 'The Foreigner' on netflix, my parents told me its an action film with Jackie chan vs Gerry Adams(they don't use his name but he looks just like him and is a leader of a political party that denies connection to the IRA)
sounds kinda fun

fucking hell I felt that burn from the other island.

>need to rent seek off wasps even today
>implying that today wasps control the Israeli province of America

Then why do irish catholics always move to us/uk/aus etc.
you probably have many relatives in these "degenerate societies"

sorry
rent seek off fucking anyone who will let them in

No such thing as British in the sense you use it. It's just a political "nationality"

The Scots, Welsh and English are British but all this British label really says is they are from one of these nations from Britain. How you can be a "British nationalist" idk, because it is not a nation. It's like pan nationalism only based on an Island.
>Oh look we share the same Island hue hue! Bretesh and proud

>aus.jpg
>potato nigger education
kys Paddy O'Fuckwit

>you probably have many relatives in these "degenerate societies"
d-delete

why don't you people start using Irish as your official language / first language again? You are all able to speak it, right?

Why are Irish folk outside of the province of Ulster such utter cucks?

sad

I'm not asking for political reasons I'm asking in geographic terms.

how did Connemara which makes up a tiny percentage of Irish speakers get to control all the Irish radio stations, television stations, books, films e.t.c and receive something like 70/80percent of the states funding for Irish?they're like the jewish leprechauns

Hi, Northern Irish here.
Northern Ireland belongs where its democratic majority desires. That is, currently, the United Kingdom. If that changes, it'll be with the Republic of Ireland.
Thank you, I've just ended the thread.

Gentle Reminder that true Republicanism is anti-racist. There is an inherent emphasis on empathy inherent for all oppressed peoples.

>if anything this will strengthen Fine Gaels support making the Irish position and by extension the EU position on Brexit stronger

It is very possible that FG's support will grow in the future, however this will largely be to the detriment of FF. Sinn Féin will largely be unaffected.

the border should be redrawn to more accuratly reflect the wishes of the population

Why do we need NP if Renua is a right wing conservative anti-EU party that was started in 2015?

What would be the point. Irish is 50% english words with an ai fada at the end.

>Gentle Reminder that true Republicanism is anti-racist. There is an inherent emphasis on empathy inherent for all oppressed peoples
Who the duck is this blazing homo?

Och! Always wanted to learn irish

Dia duit

the majority of the 6 counties are pro Irish nationalists but the place has been gerrymandered af

Reminder that the main hope for whites in Burgerland is Irish-American and so is the vice-president.

>started in 2015
You just answered your own question
They’ve no momentum behind them whereas NP does atm.

Our day will come

It’s not great desu

lol racemix haha

Only for modern words which are similar across all European languages

Why do irish people like Sweden so much?

reminder there is no hope for our worthless mutted "nation" not even that boomer cuck

Oh that’s a shame, the trailers looked pretty good desu

What didn’t you like about it?

What’s the verdict on Haughey? Was he a good leader? Did he have the interests of the Irish at heart? Why did MI5 want him killed?

>momentum
Not only does NP have no seats anywhere, they aren't even mentioned on the Irish politics wikipedia page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_the_Republic_of_Ireland

Strewth
Country is a fuck, the only thing that could possibly save it as is now would be civic fascism, but that would never happen

Ideally I’d like to see a collapse and start again

Gobshite

palestinians arent opressed by their own crowd

Fuck him. Corrupt bastard sold off Irish oil for a quick pound.

Who else here belongs to the mcgovern clan?

>is told to send food resources up to the Irish to help them in the north
>sends them guns instead

based

Are ye watching the Late Late?

Britannia rules the mud. Anglo scum will be removed once and for all.

>the party that hasn’t run in any elections surprisingly has no seats
I’m talking about party growth, you troglodyte.
Going off of Barrett’s statements on membership they appear to be experiencing healthy growth.
I think Renua has squandered there potential and has peaked

The orange are child rapists

>palestinians are opressed by their own crowd

((fatbbas)

Corrupt, and a wannabe tinpot dictator, unfortunately. I give him immense credit though for the actions which led to the 'Arms trial'. (that is to say, for gun-running to save NI catholics from being butchered).

The mini-series about him on RTE last year starring Aiden Gillen was outstanding)

realistically any future here will have to come from the ashes of the current america

>There is an inherent emphasis on empathy inherent for all oppressed peoples.
Like modern whites.

Agreed

Haha no. Your definition of nationality is so overly broad that it basically declares very few nations globally to be "real" nations.

If you can't kick out the British in 800 years maybe it's time to call it quits

And then Ireland was the Anglo

Quitting is not in am irishmans logic

International Solidarity has been an instrumental aspect of Irish Republicanism.
Help from the USSR, Libya, Palestine, Colombia and even North Korea were essential for campaigns during the Troubles.

There are multiple reasons why a 32 county Ethnic Nationalist party will fail, one is this lack of foreign support.
Another more important reason is any sign of Nativism will shift the Ulster Scots crowd from Siege Mentality into eternal riot-mode.
They lost their shit over the changes of the flag being to mirror the customs of Britain.They'll go haywire if NP got into any power. Expect an eternity of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHfdJ440IXw

Do you think Renua could disband and join NP?

I'm a Gael and I don't give a single fuck about so called oppressed people who are non whites.

>one is this lack of foreign support
There are no far-left countries anymore except Cuba and the failed states that Venezuela and North Korea whereas the far-right is on the rise politically.

>mutted

What kind of fucking retard takes memes created by salty Europeans seriously? You are the weakest link.

Atleast irish are not cucks.

Why is it that the Irish spent 100 years trying to throw off the shackles of British rule only to give up, in the space of 20 years, even more power with even less representation to a Franco-German dominated financial consortium?

Does no-one in your country see the contradiction?

>Northern Prods have an eternal chimpout
Why would you think I would view this as negative?
>ethnic nationalism means you can’t work with other countries
I’ve heard this argument brought up before, what about Japan? They are essentially an Ethno nationalist state, yet they still trade and work with other countries, even SK.

Absolutely

People are pro-EU because Ireland is doing well economically and the single market allows trade with mainland Europe, if the EU does start to move closer to centralisation then things will change I'd say.

>What kind of fucking retard takes memes created by salty Europeans seriously
someone who realizes there is an element of truth in them. While on an individual level we are not generally racial or ethnic mutts our society has no coherent or unifying culture, even among whites. We are an ungodly pick-n-mix of races, religions and ethnicities as a whole.
This is a deviation from our history when we were virtually all northern euro protestants.
America deserves to die for what it did to itself

japan is going into a pre ww2 stage again

japan is morally corrupt anddisgusting and its values are a cover for sick fuckers

>japan is going into a pre ww2 stage again
Sick
>nip morals
Believe me, I’d love to see the little heathens turned to Christ

Is ireland dangerous?

>Like modern whites.

Working Class Irish people, sure.

I meant that in the context of the Troubles.
I was highlighting how much international support the Left has already generated in decades past, while the NP have none.

>what about Japan?

Jesus Christ, Father Powdered Toast Man. Japan is not at all comparable to Ireland.

>comparing japan and Ireland
I wasn’t doing that whatsoever, I was using it as a real world example of an Ethno nationalist country interacting and functioning in a healthy manner with the international community
Sup Forums pls go

japan is a mess

Tell me more if your being serious, I’m genuinely curious

Based Gusty will sort yeas out

Did anyone else see the state of Generation Identity Belfast tweets before they deleted them?