The only answer to Germany’s skills shortage is refugees

You heard it here first. Refugee are the answer, they are the best skilled people in the world... if only we taught them to read and write,

Other urls found in this thread:

global.handelsblatt.com/companies-markets/refugees-and-germanys-need-for-skilled-labor-go-hand-in-hand-869758
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article171893045/Fluechtlinge-Kommunen-warnen-vor-Scheitern-der-Integration.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>may be
>if

They will be capable by age 46!

They have the skills to work your wife that's fore sure.

(((gillmann)))

heh, germany were always incapable of working
they either invite gastarbeiters, refugees, or outright slaves

Delusional. So much quality german craftsmanship.

>refugees
>skilled laborers
Is rape considered hard labor in Germany?

>65-70ish IQ
>most are illiterate in the native language
>work that doesn't involve shovels
>skilled work
Europe, the wonderful land of make-believe.

Already giving up on the integration meme are we?

>skilled
>africans and arabs
yeah... seems like a great plan

Rape is not a skill

it is if you do it right

An African asylum seeker walks through Nuremberg. Greets the first person he meets, shakes his hand and says "Thanks dear German for letting me into your country, providing help, health insurance and shelter!" The one spoken to looks irritated and says "I'm no German, I'm Albanian."
The African walks on and proceeds to talk to the next person "Thank you dear German that I may be in your beautiful country!" The other person says "Sorry, I'm Egyptian".
On he goes talking to the next person: "Thank you for your beautiful Germany!" - "What? I'm Romanian."
Then the African sees a nice old lady and asks "Are you German?" She says, "No, I'm Turkish".
Scratching his head the African asks "This is strange, where are all the Germans?" Old lady looks at her watch and says "Probably at work."

Could you share the link, thanks

And what about your wonderful nu-American dreamers?

I bought a German car because I didn't want niggers touching it.

Hopefully that new Supra lives up to the hype.

>Why should we prioritise our own children,who are more intelligent and with a better temperament than the Muhammads,when we can welcome fake refugees and cuck ourselves by raising children of other nations over our's.

Deutschland Über Alles :DDDD

In Sweden about 56% of them have some kind of employment after 8 years in the country. They do not have the smarts to compete with ethnic Swedes, they aren't smart enough to even learn the necessary skills in the frist place. It's all such a sham.

''refugees'' being good for a western country is the biggest lie ever. The costs they bring are enormous over a lifetime

>Green Supporter
Why do you do this to yourself?

They destroy the cohesion of the country they are welcomed into and pollute the white genes.

When is this stuff going to be seen less as strange interpretations of data and for what it is - outright lies?

They can go the fuck back too, Southwest farmers brought them in because niggers can't be bothered to work, now spics can't be either

Grün ist gut
Schwarze,Rot und Weisse sind rassistisch :DDD

Don't you just love multiculturalism?

Good luck with that.

15-20 years? That can't be right.

Darn, a German joke. Damn, I miss these non funny things when Germans are gone for good.

Shut it down!It's raciss

global.handelsblatt.com/companies-markets/refugees-and-germanys-need-for-skilled-labor-go-hand-in-hand-869758

here, why?

I don't get into lengthy explanations about the nonsense of this claim anymore. I take my cue from Jared Taylor and just ask people that espouse this rubbish about the millions of unemployed young people in Spain and Portugal.

Not that I'm advocating for taking in large numbers of foreigners. It's just that it's so simple that it leaves people dumbfounded. Even in social media, because there are so many leftists articles decrying the economic situation for people in southern Europe from just a few years ago.

It's funny how quick the hierarchy of oppression chances... and don't forget to ask who will take care of their home countries!

This is what Multiculturalism looks like: deal with it or fight it.
Your choice,mate.

So, that I can read it. I googled it. But thanks anyway!

>56 percent

that meme never gets old

>who are more intelligent and with a better temperament
>germans

Thanks mario but we both know everything is better than germans.

>these inbred savages will be the answer to our shortage of skilled workers if we give them enormous amounts of training and state funding to bring them up to a level almost on par with the average entry level worker

So they're openly acknowledging that "refugees" are just economic migrants?

Why do you intentional try to paint a false narrative?

You left out that the rednecks pointed guns at the kids.

Gotta push narratives, eh?

Just how much of a net-loss per capita are these imported brain surgeons in Germany? Gimme stats.

> Refugees will save the workforce
> 3.7% of Refugees have jobs

Really stimulates my berries

Unemployment is wide ranging in Southern Europe due to either a lack of a solid political policy or a bankruptcy one.
Add to the equation the fact that most politicians of the southern european countries are corrupted and you get nowadays southern european countries.

you are just racist. Teaching illiterates to read takes some time. Have some patience!

The path of even the most eager refugees is much longer than the normal three and a half years. Few students are able to start an apprenticeship after only one year of vocational preparation and “welcome classes,” especially if they arrive illiterate. It tends to be six years or longer.

With such commitment required, it only makes sense to start a program if a refugee knows how long they can stay in the country. After two and a half years of fighting for refugees, Berlin teacher Ivica Ziemann is audibly frustrated: “I waited at the beginning for a political marching route, but it never arrived,” he says angrily. “We urge the boys to step up, but to work well, we need a clear message.”

How much of it is structural unemployment?

rapefugees create jobs because of the huge caretaker industries needed just so they can survive here. They're basically like panda bears.

Tell me that you are joking please...I used to admire Germans for rebuilding their country from ashes several times...But why would you insult yourself?
I Don't get it mate,also I'm not Italian lol

Germany needs more low IQ illiterates!

Now you know the truth. Countries are set up as corporations and those that have separated themselves and call themselves "the elite" are going to keep milking them forever. They can see their future economic collapse because their tax slaves have a whole host of psychological problems and won't breed little tax slaves. So they are importing the subhumans to do the delta and epsilon jobs.
At first...

>But why would you insult yourself?
Its not an insult. Its just a fact. We are responsible for two world wars and the EU.

I don't care how much crime or terrorism comes with it. Europe with the entirety of the middle east and africa in it would be better than Europe with a single german in it.
I don't want germans to exist in the future because I don't wanna see what we come up with after the EU.

Around 450,000 euros per person, over half a million dollars per head... and that is a conservative estimate.

That is why illegal immigration to the US is so different. Mexicans often even pay taxes.

He's a proxy shill pretending to be German so he can false flag us. He's been exposed before. Ignore everything he says.

Teach them also that raping pretty women and young boys is a BIG NO-NO.

And that toilets are where they take care of business, not the bushes.

A lot.
For example in Southern Italy you have:
Shitty roads
Lack of skilled workers (Your average Turiddu here barely passed the middle school's final exam).
Mafia culture,it's like the gangsta culture but in some aspects it used to be better,in the long time is self-destructive.
-Bad school system (This applies to whole Italy)

Says the jew who writes this article. I'm to take it that you agree with her? How would you like it if the rest of the world made you take in every street urchin in Haiti, Guatemala, Venezuela, El Salvador, etc?

it would all have been fine if the amis hadn't stepped in in 1916 ffs
get your shit together you weak minded defatist

>This is what happens when the Jews rule your country.
Get help Hans

I have proven several times that I am german. Don't know what you want from me. I take being called anything but German as a compliment.

Because the people that didn't work, didn't have skills to even herd goats, or just didn't want to work left their country instead of working in the military will be the excellent skilled workers a nation needs.

Robots are going to replace much of these jobs refugees are supposed to take. What is the point?

What about raping ugly women and old men?

I was thinking the same,anyways...Thanks for the advice Hans :DDD

But WW2 was objectively started by the UK and France. WW1 is debatable given that France and Russia were mobilising, which is objectively an act of hostility against Germany.

Incompetent Italians.

are you the fat naked one that takes orders from Sup Forums

>if the amis
>we germans dindu nuffin' it's all big america doing this

Don't call him Hans, he's not a real German.

no.

>skills

What about having sexual intercourses with animals such as goats?

Is he Muhammad or Moshe?

Has it been proven that those white folks pointed their guns at the niggers.
Let's hypothesize that it's true,are you telling me that nigger who:kidnapped and basically tortured the white kid,who was even disabled,is better?
Are you retarded?

And they do military service.

>skilled

what, rape, spear chucking and making mud cakes

kek

geh grillen du maissirrupschlurfende Missgeburt

As if any European country is close to replacement fertility.

I am not american. Also stop writing in cuck on Sup Forums. Not having to read our disgusting language is the main reason I come here.

Dunno yet. We'll get him to talk eventually once we break down his "I'm a German and I hate Germans" spiel.

çiktir lan

Agreed, and the only solution is to import millions of mudshits that are having 3 kids per woman.

This will be the ideal german woman in the 30s of the 21st century :DDD

>need skilled work
>bring in people with no skills

holy shit

We have regular German hate threads pretty much at all day on Sup Forums
Why is it so insane that a German actually agrees with all the points?

>skills
600,000 of them camped on welfare, gluck getting them off itwelt.de/politik/deutschland/article171893045/Fluechtlinge-Kommunen-warnen-vor-Scheitern-der-Integration.html

Probably you are a gypsy...You should have been impaled by the Romanians

Don't forget to sterilize every white man!

In other words we can get you to leave by posting in German?

Skilled labor implies 1) they learned a skill, and 2) the men actually do labor.
Anyone who has ever been to the middle east knows that both of these requirements are far fetched.

For the times being I'm not able to understand german.
Write a small synopsis of the article please

>Barbara (((GILLMAN)))

Why the fuck does Germany need millions of unskilled Muslims and Africans?

We are in the beginning stages of a robotic revolution where all these unskilled jobs are going to be done by automation and robotics.

So why do Jews want to import in a massive financial burden into Europe? To collapse pension plans for boomers and to hand the continent to a new generation of young brown men.

Utter evil. This is why they get put in gas chambers.

I kekked, but it remains a serious issue

For some reason Germans are always the ones who can't help themselves writing in German on non-German websites. I would prefer if you don't but at least it will show others how annoying Germans are making my point. Also it would showcase how ugly our language is.

When are they going back? Or is Germany going to become a Syrian state similar to Alaska?

Everyone hates a traitor, they're completely untrustworthy. Assuming you're this weak-willed that a couple of slagging off threads upset you, we won't have to be concerned about you for much longer. I'm sure someone will successfully encourage you to commit suicide at some point.

Germany and Sweden should be grateful for receiving all of this high IQ Scientists, Doctors and Engineers.
Stop being racist

Come on Gypsy,stop LARPing as a tall,white german with blue eyes and blonde hair...We all know that you are a obese manlet with dark brown hair and eyes...Stop shaming yourself, at this point it has become painful to watch

>What is the point?
They are laughing their asses off over the idea that you're even trying to reason it. Obviously it was never made to make any sense, any more than the fact that the refugees are not real refugees. Those are made up talking points meant to keep you in perpetual discord over nonsensical shit.

The real motive behind all of this is of course the deconstruction of monoracial Europe for the benefit of the globalists and the neutering of nationalism until they can get their robot/AI system in place permanently. The shitskins are simply to deliver them there and they'll come up with any excuse to get there.

So they're tradesmen now? I thought we were still calling them doctors and lawyers and scientists.

>The only answer to Germany’s skilled labor shortage is refugees
>Germany’s skilled labor shortage
I swear to god. This meme has to die.

Why would I kill myself when I can live my life and do as much damage as possible to future germans
Even just taking in a single refugee family would do more than enough in relation to myself

Don't worry. I don't plan on having any children. Producing future germans goes against everything I believe in.