Target removes anti-semetic Cards Against Humanity game from stores

>Target has apologized and vows to remove an anti-Semetic expansion pack of the popular game Cards Against Humanity from its shelves.
>A customer on Twitter discovered his local store selling the CAH "Chosen People Pack" ... which featured cards with inscriptions like, "Torturing Jews until they say they're not Jews anymore," and "The part of Anne Frank's diary where she talks about her vagina."
>The posting caused immediate backlash, Target responded with, "We are aware of this extended card pack of the game Cards Against Humanity and are in the process of removing it from our stores. We apologize for any disappointment as it is never our intention to offend our guests with the products we carry."
>Cards Against Humanity is known as a game that tests social and conversational boundaries.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/cards-against-humanity-trump-border-wall-buy-land-stop-building-a8055396.html
cardsagainsthumanitysavesamerica.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Cards Against Humanity is known as a game that tests social and conversational boundaries.
Guess they found out who you aren't allowed to make fun of.

Anyone who pays for this shit instead of using cardcast is a good goy

I've been in the process of making a drinking card game, and sadly, one of the biggest hold ups is that our intent is to be moderately offensive, and just use general darker humor. Because of this, we've postponed release and had to do a ridiculous amount of refining in order to not hurt anyone's feelings with our game. We live in a very odd time now, where offense seems to be taken so seriously, almost as if these people don't realize that there's children starving in Yemen. One day perhaps it won't be the norm of first world countries to only think of one's own feelings as the center of the universe.

they spelled anti-semitic incorrectly

reeeeeeeee

Trump curse?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/cards-against-humanity-trump-border-wall-buy-land-stop-building-a8055396.html

Please tell all your liberal friends that own the game about these bad anti semite goys

>Torturing Jews until they say they're not Jews anymore," and "The part of Anne Frank's diary where she talks about her vagina."

As much as I enjoy to ironically "hate" the jews, those don't sound particularly funny either.

the person who wrote literally cannot stop thinking about dicks and tried to write semen

That's because the game is made by and for libtards. Board games are for faggots and children anyways.

I don't give a shit. CAH was all too happy to self-censor themselves over cards like "passable transvestites". They gonna complain how censorship ain't fair?

>object of the game is to offend
>everyone loves it for years
>offends jews one time
>shutitdown.jpg

Board games are a staple diet of the nuclear family NEETfag

>As much as I enjoy to ironically "hate" the jews, those don't sound particularly funny either.
It's like they're trying to be edgy for the sake of being edgy but they're so ignorant about people who don't like jews that they can't even mock them in a funny way

Literally this right here Jews piss me off so fucking much.

No they're not you brainlet, it's 2017 not 1987. Nobody's playing board games except for nerdy shitlibs in their 30s, lmao.

we've come so far that I can see the jew in a picture with 4 dots

Pretty much this. It created a safe practicing point for conflict resolution and a reason to really talk to each other.
Oy vey goyim! Watch screens instead. There's a funny cartoon about farts on.

>muh current year
Reddit is here...

Trips show that it needs to be shut down. The goys know.

What should """real men""" do then, faggot? Watch Nigger Football League and drink beer all day?

>if you roll triple "O" the goyim know.

All the other obscene, degenerate shit is ok but mentioning a jew is too far. Really makes you think.

> durrrr someone insulted my precious card game
> I know, I'll tell him to go back to plebbit

Everybody hates you you little bitch.

The Trump Curse strikes again.
cardsagainsthumanitysavesamerica.com/

THIS

Yeah this one's definitely reddit.

Trump Curse strikes again!

Remember how they were buying land on the border to foil the wall? I remember.

Jews are such fragile people.
One joke and they get all butthurt and start crying

Oy vey! Shut it down! I'm the best at shutting it down!

Beat me too it. Either way this is a very bright end to the fading of the old year.

> durrrr, my precious card game!!!!
> reddit hurrr hurrrr!!!!!

LMAO, fucking impotent leaf bitch.

Good catch.

It should be counter-semitic.

Thank god
Thank Trump

G-d bless Trump! G-d bless Israel!

Yarmulka, nose, hands rubbing.

This is a work of post - post - modern art user

If you wish to know who rules over you...

I literally know a jew who loves this game.

good goy, test those boundaries
>makes fun of jews
OY VEY NOT THOSE BOUNDARIES! SHUT IT DOWN!

Too soon? No Seth Rogen comedy about holocaust

>wastes his life yelling at the wind
Just as we planned.

Nice repeating numbers OP. Also fuck CAH.

Teach your kid how to fight assuming you've practiced a martial art in your life.
Going hunting with him
Showing him how to repair cars, bikes or whatever the fuck
Practical stuff and one day he'll appreciate you even more when he'll realize he was lucky to not be raised by a board playing faggot
I bet you watch animes too

t. 20 year old board game player

It's all fun and games until you hurt the feeling of the Chosen People.

chek'd

Good

>cards that make fun of whitey, Christians, Republicans, and men
A-OK

>cards that make fun of Jews
SHUT IT DOWN

Jews made those cards.

>literally

It would appear the Jew is so sacred that Jews themselves cannot make fun of the Jew.

I have four hunting rifles
I can't do martial arts because of leg surgery, but I own a pistol so I just shoot the niggers attacking me
I fix my car on my own
I play board games one a month with my extended family
I watch anime too

Fuck you and your pigeon-holing generalizations, maple nigger.

Designers:
>Josh Dillon
>Daniel Dranove
>(((Eli Halpern)))
>(((Ben Hantoot)))
>David Munk
>(((David Pinsof)))
>(((Max Temkin)))
>(((Eliot Weinstein)))

Exactly. Ironic since the owners of ((((ards Against Humanity)))) are filthy JEWS themselves.

I wish i was still 20.
You will too in a decade of wasting your life trolling people who will never care.

But that's all part of the plan you're too stupid to avoid.

This is emetic

Trump curse strikes again.

FPBP

somebody should put this in a museum

oy vey

Cards Against Humanity is mostly just SJW stuff these days anyway.

This merchant may be too abstract.

the jew cries out in pain as it strikes itself.

I'm happy about that because the fucking faggot who created it bought a piece of land in the border so Trump couldn't make a full wall. Hope he also dies in a fire of AIDS

Lol yes this

No that's just a scam. They bought it with crowdfunded donations knowing that they'll get it all back in the eminent domain payment.

>"The part of Anne Frank's diary where she talks about her vagina."

This is so painfully unfunny. Makes zero sense too. Libs really suck at humor these days

lmao I guarantee Cards doesn't survive 2018. It will be controversial to even own it by the time spring rolls around. I hope their management retains this red pill.

The creators had previously removed a card for offending trannies.

My roommate got one of the new packs in the mail recently and it was nothing but some unfunny, anti-Trump, shitlib nonsense.

Roll quad 7, bread will not leaven.

>apologized and vows to remove

>CAH
>Anti semitic
that is the most reddit-tier card game ever, it's not politically correct but still wtf

>try to be good guys by buying land along mexico border because FUCK DRUMPH LOL

>get pulled off of store shelves because oy vey anti-semites!

trump curse strikes again

The knock offs are way better

fag fight fag fight

But seriously, can we initiate a campaign to meme how anti semitic CAH is?

>one hour of life lost to yelling at the wind.
You're just playing into our hands.

Yeah, I was just about to say "imminent domain".
Even if he couldn't, just build around it and give that plot of land to Mexico, so they CAH guys end up stuck with patches of useless land that they can't even get imminent domain money for and could only sell for pesos instead of dollars.

Actually they would just lose the land because us citizens cannot own land in mexico.

:

"hand's rubbing emoji"

dillon, dranove, and munk are distinctly jewish names actually know jews with exactly those names bro especially in canada.

That's done alot of good for the people who own the border lands, emminent domain doesn't give you what it's worth, they'll loose money off this

A jewish person introduced me to this game actually.

i'm pretty sure the whole "team" that makes cards against humanity are all kikes

Funny, not so good when your "chosen people" are the butt of the joke, huh?

Also playing cards (bicycles) are the White Man's card game.

Well, this is fucking depressing

You're more powerful than you think

When I was 20 I almost overdosed on opioids just like LiL PEEP, bitch, of course I wish I could go back. Fuckin' high as hell.

Whats next? just plain white?