Kate Steinle posters are **ONGOING**

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PNN_Unleashed/status/944009730124582914
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
twitter.com/PolNewsupdates/status/946875575595163648
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

always be aware of Shills!

here is the png template

Alternative meme. These are formatted to display well on TWITTER so SPREAD THEM!

bump

>be aware of shills
stop trying to claim some kind of authority over this, who the hell said it was a good idea to totally change the design to have Kate in the MBMC format???

Bump

It’s okay to be white.

hi potatonigger, i made on for your country. you're welcome.

yeah and you forgot the North leaf, someone in an Éire/pol/ thread had to fix it so it wasn't unionist propaganda

OPanon here
just dropping the anti-shill guidelines (always post them in MBMC threads to keep ahead of their tricks)

> who the hell said it was a good idea to totally change the design to have Kate in the MBMC format???
you have a point user and thanks for staying vigilant against sabotage attempts, but if this is strictly for spreading on twitter (not printing), and will help create more hype (and recruit more people for IRL posters), and it doesn't ruin optics or pull any other shill tricks, using Kate's image is probably fine - it's extremely relevant to the topic of open borders in the USA and evokes powerful emotions from the public because it happened so recently
see this tweet & look at the bottom right corner of the image:
twitter.com/PNN_Unleashed/status/944009730124582914

only problem with this image is it doesn't have the hashtag #MyBordersMyChoice - removing this will only harm the spread of the hashtag and reduce awareness of the campaign, best to leave it on (like the first image)

Ah, that makes more sense, thanks for clearing that up

sorry user but Ireland, along with Catalonia & Ukraine (Crimea) were sort of left out of the MBMC poster campaign because it's too easy to confuse the message as being about territorial disputes between Western countries instead of unwanted immigration
there was no good way to fix this so they got left out, no offense intended

thanks for your blessing OPanon, i was hoping you would turn up. I want there to be more stuff for anons to share on twitter

Thats fine, No Irish nationalists want to do it anyway because of the abortion rhetoric in it, we have a referendum on legalizing it soon so it could be a bad idea to use it here.

Arabic translation for wider effect

لا يعني لا

#حدودي_هو_حريتي

twitter formatted memc american meme. Search "refugees welcome" on twitter and start dumping the meme. post salt if you have it

>the abortion rhetoric in it
understood but it has nothing to do with abortion, it's just stealing their slogan to drain its power and change the meaning (and infuriate them in doing so)
best of luck with keeping degeneracy out of Ireland

no problem user, thanks for your effort
i dont want to control anyone or give out blessings, i just want to stop shills from sabotaging the campaign (which they are desperately trying to do)
other than that i hope the organic imagination & genius of pol runs wild with this, like they do with everything
godspeed

added some good alternative headers that were used before, now applied to the updated graphics

That's fucking stupid.

last one
these can be mass produced for all countries, all translations have already been done & triple-checked

if you have constructive feedback id like to hear it
if youre a shill trying to demoralize just give up, it wont work (and consider killing yourself)

i like "entry" better than "immigration

Why don't you post them on New Year's Eve? That was when mass gropings in Europe happened. Post them in cities.

translated

kek it does make the sexual threat even more blatant
maybe just provide both & let people decide? could even print out 4 small piles of each version and put them up for variety

probably wouldn't hurt but i dont think it will have the same impact as posting them on campuses in left wing brainwashing areas, especially feminist hives
a couple on New Year's Eve could help the momentum along, as long as it's not everyone jumping the gun

I really like this one.

the nice thing about multiple headers, all tied together by the same hashtag footer text, is that we can subvert more of the feminist slogans while still delivering exactly the same message, trending with the same hashtag, and making the point even more clear

Great point. I just dumped one on the #dreamact hashtag

here is the retarded leftypol thread where they plan their sabotage attempts (if anyone wants to spy on them, please be my guest):

8ch dot net/leftypol/res/2318353 dot html

also feel free to shit up their thread

anyone firing up the twatter cannons?
let's see if we can get another home run like this (over 1K retweets):
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936

SUPPORT APPRECIATED!!!
thanks @PolNewsupdates
twitter.com/PolNewsupdates/status/946875575595163648

Thanks leaf. /leftypol/ faggots need to get fucked

no problem, here is a link to their "sabotage" attempts, feel free to spy & do whatever else:

Repetition is key to actually having something remain in someone's mind. Changing the message in anyway alters its memorability.

Likewise, don't fucking force them along your line of thinking. Be as pithy as possible.

>No immigration without consent

Is fucking stupid because you've completely diverted the original message to immigration instead of the comparison to consent.

>I have a right to say no!
To what? Do you really think normies are going to stare at your propaganda poster if it isn't straight to the point?

Hell, IOTBW worked because it was simple, and the only people who really stopped to think about it were leftists drawing attention to it.

Like what is your fucking goal here?

NJ resident here. There's spics everywhere so there's bound to be some epic shitstorms to be had. Make sure you go out at night so you're not seen.

Someone put this in the template. I know of a few mosques I can put this up at

Their board is already getting flooded with shitposters

You need to realize, this is cyber warfare. Before the bullets start flying. so take it seriously

I meant that /leftypol/ is getting flooded with 8pol and us. Their mods can't do shit

>you've completely diverted the original message to immigration instead of the comparison to consent
the message was always about (lack of) consent to immigration, how has anything changed?

>I have a right to say no!
>To what?
immigration
it's a country with a scared face, with a hand reaching for it, and it says "My Borders, My Choice!"
you could equally have asked what NO MEANS NO is saying no to (obviously immigration), but nobody except you has found any problem with this - including enraged leftists who have already angrily responded to the posters

>Like what is your fucking goal here?
to show that non-consensual immigration is a violation of boundaries & analogous to rape

and to subvert feminist slogans in the process, thereby making them furious so they unwittingly spread the message

bump

you have a point about repetition though
the hashtag is being consistently repeated (My Borders My Choice) but the slogans have slight variety

however, all of these slogans:
>NO means NO!
>I have the right to say NO!
>No ____ without consent!
have already been deeply ingrained in the public mind from feminism, so much of the repetition work has already been done - we are simply subverting / hijacking it (that's the beauty of this op)

>to show that non-consensual immigration is a violation of boundaries & analogous to rape.

Okay, so let me put this point blank. Your goal is fucking stupid. Why? Because the people you're trying to reach, which I assume are fucking normies, aren't going to pay attention to this. They're simply not.

What you want to do is piss off the left because the left likes to virtue signal. So, you'll literally have them posting on their twitters, facebook,whatever bullshit that racists are putting up a poster that says.... no means no. Which will confuse normies, and possibly annoy them because they have to dig through this shit when all they really want to do is watch relinked buzzfeed videos on kikebook.

Your goal should be to get the left's panties in a bunch, and get them to annoy normies so that they themselves think "Well, maybe sovereignty is important."

>you could equally have asked what NO MEANS NO is saying no to (obviously immigration), but nobody except you has found any problem with this - including enraged leftists who have already angrily responded to the posters
Best thing is, you don't need to. The fact that the left will have to back track on something they've used will cause confusion.

You don't need to make IOTBW "It's acceptable to be a white male western Christian in the US even if the liberal media says otherwise" because it's long, and pointless, and honestly not particularly attention grabbing.

>nobody's going to pay attention to this

Do you think normies are tearing down your posters?

Do you think it's going to look more interesting to normies on Jewbook when it says

>NO MEANS NO

Or
>Immigration to a country against its wishes is unlawful and unethical

Or whatever ranty bullshit.

this

>NO means NO!
>I have the right to say NO!
>No ____ without consent!
these are all cliche feminists slogans too, worth subverting
the word "consent" has basically been weaponized by feminists & carries a lot of baggage now, it's perfect to subvert

>"Immigration to a country against its wishes is unlawful and unethical"
nobody is saying anything boring and un-catchy like that, the posters are only subverting well-established feminist slogans

also "NO means NO" is still going to be widely used, it will definitely show up in normie's social media feeds

>I'm going to subvert them
KEK
they've been trying for weeks with zero success, here are all of their pathetic attempts nicely summarized: they have no more tricks up their sleeve (And if they do they'll be just as easy to dismiss)