Buh buh but muh social justice warriors will kill Star Wars

> Buh buh but muh social justice warriors will kill Star Wars
Pol Btfo

Not even a billion? Lmfao for a SW MOVIE

this is war of attrition
we must make international jewry bleed shekels, and bringing down pedowood is important step
pirate everything, stop going to the movies

>man who thought he had been dispossessed of everything loses last cultural connection he didnt even know he had

Star Wars is the perfect analogy for the war on terror: Nobody knows or much cares how the war started, the people who fought in the war origionally are all either dead or a bearded recluse, neither side is all that compelling in their cause, and no matter how much money is spent on advertisements to pump you up you just find yourself being dragged back into it time and time again

There's no way it's going to hit the $2 billion mark the last one set, but I wonder if it's even going to reach $1.5 billion.

What it is less the bullshit chink numbers?

> most people are idiots
> idiotic franchise has a large audience

what a surprise

>making money because of the name

Whoa impressive. Disney already has it planned out to bring out 1 new star wars movie each year. They will drive it into the ground until any profit it gone.

I am actually gonna view this shit on a cam recorded, cause I am really curious how they ruined it but I don't wanna support Kikesney by paying the ticket. Wish me luck, it's gonna be a shitshow

nice.

People have to see the movie to know it's shit. They won't watch the next one.

Lol one word: JUUUUMMMAAAAANNJJJI

better fix that decline Disney

>Star Wars: The Force Awakens
>$2,068,223,624

Yeah, good luck hitting that number again.

Teach women how to pirate. Have instructionals in spanish teaching how to pirate. Sans the elderly, whomst aren't worth teaching, these are the two largest US demographics still dumb enough to pay for it.

Last one was shit too and they still watched this one. And several others before that one were shit too

Come Sarah, three horns never play with long-necks.

Another observation about the women situation in relation to Hollywood. Much like they can't decide on what to eat when asked, women can't seem to decide their own daily content programming. They need a channel deciding for them. KAT.tv or some other streaming site should consider channels.

if they waited 2-3 years between movies, and actually gave a shit about keeping a consistent story, then they would have that and more for every movey

profit doesn't mean its good, take transformers for instance.

Worldwide means chinks who we've long determined will eat up any special effects filled slop you throw in front of them.

>bitch and complain how awful it is
>see it 3 more times
>say you hate it every time you go see it
>see two more times
>"just awful, I hope they don't make more movies this bad...it's ruining star wars"
>sees one last time, then twice more
Star wars fans deserve this, I hope they get worse and worse and worse.

ffs this is a real work of art brother bravo

i liked Star Wars 8 though.
i prefer the empire though.

can't get through force awakens. guess star wars is done for me.

the previous film made almost 2 billion

this desu-senpai

4-6 good movies somewhat messed up by "fixes"
1 Trash
2 Trash
3 Better but bad dialogue
7 Trash
Rogue One Decent
8 Trash with a 9/11 kamekaze victory
Han Solo Most likely Trash

2 Billion for The Force Awakens because people had hope that maybe the Franchise could be salvaged. The Franchise is being completely boosted by people who remember 4-6 being good.
And most importantly, it's held up by people who loved the EU. The EU was carefully crafted over years and years. Many great stories, all thrown in the trash. And people who loved those stories and payed to keep Star Wars alive have been slapped in the face with pure crap.
The Franchise is being propped up now with name brand only. It's about to fail.

without communist propaganda it would be up 1.3 bilion, but it's ok, Disney doesn't mind sacrificing a few shekels in name of (((progress))), of the cesspool named Hollywood, Disney is the foulest pile of shit.

Just read the books instead.

>Dude, you're overreacting! Disney isn't gonna ruin star wars! We're gonna get Darth Vader in Kingdom Hearts!
>Years later Star Wars is as cucked as Marvel
>mfw I was right

"are you comfortable" "not really"
"the resistance will not be intimidated by you"

what?

I think thats the worse part, the dialog is horrible.

Laura Dern is black owned. You mad whitebois?

The books aren't even Canon anymore.

>these are the two largest US demographics still dumb enough to pay for it.

you forgot 30-40-something man children nerd shut ins that see any and everything star wars or superhero related in theaters, sometimes more than once. And yes, some are reproducing.

Is she dating MC Ride?

Shitty writing is going to kill star wars. Social Justice wont stand a chance.

he said not really like a teenager with his elbows on the table.

>Slap the label of a well-known and relatively beloved franchise onto it
>Charge extorionate amounts to see it in theatres
>Surprised it makes money
>People hate it afterwords

Pretty weak desu.

>caring about pop culture

Less than half of what the previous film made.

Making money proves nothing.

Just look how many rich idiots there are out there

tell me more

>listening to what Disney says is fucking canon
Nah.
Expanded Universe is and always will be the real canon.

I'm not going to see any of the new SW movies, I just don't care anymore.

>still less than finding NEMO, NEMO2 (Finding Dory), Despicable Me 2, Toy Story 3

Yess, but look at this

>pic related

IM IN YOUR AREA

The sequel has failled retain the hype of the original. When Empire was released it was loved by the masses. Regardless if it even makes it past $1.5 Billion it’s the half-ass movie that killed Star Wars, and believe me shareholders are going to care.

My outlook is that this film will make at least $200 million less than TFW.

It's Star Wars; of course it's gonna make money.

Holy fuck I am 1/3 of this cam recording and the movie is atrocious.

Some pink haired bitch just held a speach about "the oppressed and downtrodden". Da fuc? The First Order has controlled the galaxy for like a day, they would have had no time to oppress anyone. What a load of bullshit, it is the bitch's fucking degenerate republic that has oppressed them.

I cheer for the first order MEGA (Make Empire Galactic Again)

>Doesn't show a budget for cuck wars

Who wants to bet they really put their backs into this shitpile?

not to mention all the marketing

>Han Solo Most likely Trash
Word is the guy they cast to play Solo sucks at acting, but they're too far in to do anything about it so they're just going to go with it.

Ok watching that apeman get tazered was probably the highlight of the movie.

What the fuck is this! A fucking sithlord gliding on his feet as he runs into a corridor, da fuc is this! Give him glide free children socks! This movie is disgusting. THe people who made it should all be shot!

Its because retards didnt account for christmas eve last weekend fuckign with the numbers. It HAD to be SJW and largest drop off because it was bad and people wakign up. It had huge weekday hauls through boxing day. Movie is shit, but fucking listening to retards online discuss money is like coming to pol to discuss politics.

Star Wars:The Last Jedi
>Domestic: $464,698,228 49.7%
>Foreign: $469,600,000 50.3%

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
>Domestic: $936,662,225 45.3%
>Foreign: $1,131,561,399 54.7%

yeah its not living up to Disney's expectations. It does not matter that its done good compared to other films as it should do close to or better than its predecessor. Disney's got it rough right now and Star Wars is / was their triumph card.

eerily similar

Purple haired cunt dies. Nigger gets tazed. Some good things really did happen.

>shaping up to be worse than the prequals

RLM was right in the most important point is that the SW universe is very limited, you can't do a lot...
it's very limited to a bunch of themes and designs based on the original movies which they ape after cause the prequals suck.

the han solo movie will for sure have a line where he says "I love you" to girl love interest character and she'll reply "I know".
Some terrible hack feminist screen writer came up with this 1488% guaranteed

Still profitable sadly.At this point its all in, and the people who are already caught in the (brain)washing mashine will eat anything,literally anything they want.

Thats a lot og money for a movie. BUT for a star wars movie?.... Not looking good mayne. Bad trend.

Disney is in it only for cash. And since this is not shaping into the absolute dosh rain they might change direction.
They already fired the director for the Han Solo film because it was too "humorous". Disney fears losing their cash cow too soon.
but it does not really matter anyway as only the original three films were any good.

OP is a,typical leftist, doesn't know what a profit is.

oh well

No man you can do a lot just play the KotOR games. They did something competely different and people liked it.

>down a billion dollars from the last release
>a billion
>b
Fuck off, kike. Watch the numbers on the next one, too.

why are they touting the box office take rather than audience ratings?

I bet that the next one will be even more sjw haven.It will be financially profitable because it will always be heavily advertized and the people actually paying for a movieticket will pay for it if nothing else is played,because they went to see a movie,not especially their shit movie.

sure no doubt

These guys will never admit the new trilogy is worse than the prequels which tried to be different. They are now pulling this you cant do a lot with star wars out of their ass when games and eu have done a lot better.

they had to bring in acting coaches for both leads. its going to be a shitshow

Will there be another Hollywood?
Was the destroyed Hollywood one of its kind?

You're forgetting they paid 3bils for franchise license

Force Awakens grossed over $2billion worldwide

>Abrams

Still haven't seen it.

there is nothing to see. If you liked Luke from the old days then just stay away from this SJW crap.

Underrated.

Doesnt matter.There are already enough people caught in the washing mashine, so they paid 3 bill to get longterm enviroment to refine their propaganda and social engineering vudu skills.Just how much is that worth,really,on its own?

Literally he first time I heard about this movie

This. I refuse to see it because Mark Hamill did not know until the premiere that Luke "dies." Co-worker refuses to go because ((they)) just threw away all the "non-canon" stuff, some of which was better than Force Awakens. sheesh.

>Star Wars making money... WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK.
The point is, the movie is not making what Disney wants it to make. And there are other more improtant stuff like the brand itself that this movie damaged, which is even more important to Disney.

>making less than half the expected gross somehow btfo's pol
Uh, ok.

>We hate capitalism!
>'We're' making tons of money!

>the han solo movie will for sure have a line where he says "I love you" to girl love interest character and she'll reply "I know"
Can somebody screencap this?

kek

Worst part is that it is boring as hell. I have watched half now but had to stop as I was risking falling asleep. They really got everything wrong. Even the cops in blue capes just look ridicolous. And shouldn't they have learnt by now that everyone hates kids in Star Wars movies?

Sick bait, desu!

Never mind the terrible audience reception of the film, the cataclysmic drop-off in sales, and overall hatred accruing among the public for Disney Wars.

At least it sells, right? Just like Transformers!

I have yet to meet a person who enjoyed it.

Best was, 'It was all right, but dragged on."

Not a single Star Wars fan I know liked it.

ugh, i hate that you're right.

Yes. If you make the 8th?? movie in a long, overblown series which many people grew up with, people will buy tickets. Not really a win. I'm sure after this shit show sales will go down for new installments.

I sadly have. My cousin's boyfriend loved it! Don't worry, desu, he's a whyte lybyryl and kinda nu-male-ish. So his opinion does not count.

Four, not three.

They won't break even unless it totals 1.5B