my soul hurts

When will we expect a bloodborne edit of this episode

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30860999

5 fucking nanoseconds

What's there to edit?

FOR THE PAST
FOR THE FUTURE

Animation's looking as good as usual.

So what the fuck happened? Why Kaban literally killed herself? It's not not like she sacrificed herself to save serval, she just baited that thing and stood still waiting to get squashed
What about that "let lure him to ocean" plan?

ICO
SoTC
Shit, should I buy a PS4 for Last Guardian? I suddenly wanna play an adventure game after ep11.

She knew she can't outrun him and just accepted her fate.

You're hyping this meme show way too much.

she has a plan
weak

I just want it to all end with the first boat carrying people coming from the mainland, to reopen the park.

>immigrants ruin something again

>Irish ruined America

I'm really happy those 4 furry gods didnt appear.

Next ep when? Stream where?

well, yes (?

How do they poop and pee though?

Friends don't poo/pee.

It took like 100 years for the irish to fully integrate

So this is the power of humanity.

what if the rope is just connected to the Japari park entry gate since they're putting it up again.

And so, began the age of fire.

>Kaban and Serval go for sushi
50/10. Cutest idea ever.

and so ended the age of fire

What if this show was Al Gore propaganda all along?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30717222
>has 2.28 million views
RIP NND uploader.

I still can't believe Kaban fucking died!

apology for poor english
where were you when kaban was kill
i was on top of pole eating japari bun when bossu call
"kaban is kill"
"no"

You can always re-watch episode 3

This show, hurt my soul in many ways

I need to know what happens and I need to know it now!

>there are people ITT who believe that Kaban's dead

Kaban lives

Toki's beautiful singing voice and a cute alpaca cafe owner can't heal my wounds anymore.

I wonder if Wolf draws manga of Friends kissing haha

I would like to look at it for fun haha

It wasn't even running. It fell asleep again.

LONG
BOY

She made the cerulean stomp on her body which is filled with blood (water) so it dies.

SASUGA BAG

It's attracted to light and their plan required luring it onto the boat in the harbor.

I just want to know how the FUCK they're going to resolve all of this in one more 20 minute episode.

This episode introduced so much new stuff like the big cerulean, bombers, the gods, the other landmass, Bossu getting crazy eyes, serval possible memory wipe, kaban somehow finding a way. This shit needs another few episodes at least, but I have faith.

Maybe the first cycle wasn't one where Kaban was Mirai, but one where Kaban was just a lost child in Japari Park the abandoned amusement park.

>Heir of Fire Destroyed .jpg

The plan probably required the speed of the bus to work.
It would likely be daybreak soon(judging from the discussion with bear on how they need to hurry since the plan will only work at night)
Kaban likely oriented the Cerulean so it would be facing the direction of the rising sun and would immediately start moving towards it and away from Serval instead of stopping in place until the area becomes illuminated.

Kaban did the right thing by stalling for time and saving Serval. After the Black Cerulean stomps Kaban out, the only torch remaining would be the one that the brown bear's holding. The BigDog will take some time to get to them by that point, and chances are that Lucky Beast and the brown bear would've gotten themselves into position to lure the Cerulean onto the boat, making it possible for the two of them to sink the boat and complete their objective.

Haven't watched ep11

Can you just tell me about the new episode in only two words?

Soul crushing.

The bombers won't even be addressed. The island might get referenced again, but its use is done after showing Kaban's determination to stay in the park. The rest can easily get resolved in one episode. Think of what we were speculating last week and how far the show came.

Can't believe.

why didn't I notice this earlier

It doesn't seem like the battle against this black cerulean will lead them to an amusement park, so I guess the only way the next episode title makes sense is if the park is getting rebuilt by the end. Although the show could end just with Kaban deciding to do it, rather than a time skip to it opening.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>in only two words?
SHE
DED

Kill me

Kaban dead

Remember Sora no Woto? Most of the questions were left unanswered. Probably going to be same here since there is nobody still alive who can still answer those questions.

At the end of the day, the survival of the park and Kaban takes priority.

tbf the gods were mentioned in the game.

Now this would be a fucked up plot twist I wouldn't have seen coming.

Why are the comments always in English for the less popular videos?

I think it's very easy to resolve mostly because the bombers, the gods, the other island, and all that are largely fluff. They're vague points, except for maybe the gods, that exist to supplement the setting.

The main story here is that of Kaban's and we're pretty much at the end of it. She knows what she is, she knows where she belongs, from that point on it's up to the rest of the Friends to finish her story. Through out the journey they've set up clear plot threads that are all intertwining together to make all the reveals at the end incredibly smooth. It's all there.

The Park? Mirai? They're cleverly bound to Kaban's story as well so that won't be a problem.

For everything else well that's just the beauty of leaving things open for interpretation.

Serval will make things work out. She can turn even fake serval into Cerval the friend.

If Kaban does make it out alive, the park's pretty much saved after she fixed the filter on the volcano. I'm sure she'd be more than able to work with the Friends of the island to explore the island next to theirs.

I thought it was a crudely drawn elephant.

Sometimes Ceruleans exist, that don't realize they're Ceruleans.

Its happened before

Please yamero.

No. The park is not really saved. The filter reduces the concentration of sandstar in the air, but Sandstar eruption will still occur, so you still have to keep vigil at the mountain and maintain the filter after each eruption event.

I want to eat Kaban

えええええええええええ ああああああああああああ

youtube.com/watch?v=HcZ9kQ1h-ZY
Is this Kaban's theme?

Experiment with bear.
1. Playing dead
2. Fire
3. Loud sounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSxar0YxBu8

Fuck off, Cerulean.

True Friend
;_;

Any citation on bear and fire?
I always thought they are afraid of fire.

That guy is pretty good at playing dead.

Y-yamete

At the very least, Kaban would be more than capable of managing the filter while sending expeditions of Friends across the sea to check out that island. She just needs to teach them how to build a boat. If she's a Human Friend, she has all the time in the world to read up on stuff at the library too.

currently, the best image on the internet

Fuck off Gen

>Please yamero.

Yamero onegai.*

>no animal ears under Bag's hat
I'm shit at theories.

We the Fifth element now?

Literally above you, 3 post.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident

Village tried throw fire wood but got ignored

So bears pretty much don't give a fuck? Scary.

Holy shit!

>The Animatrix: Episode 0

On how the fire thing and Mowgli.
I think you are the only one who's making the association. Reason being why I wouldn't think of Mowgli is because the motivator is different. Mowgli sought this as a mean of self-preservation whereas Kaban seek this as a tool.

Toki saves the day.

Please someone make a spongebob seabear mmd

>Kaban, a member of a team organizing a resistance to destroy invading aliens known as the Cerulean, is confronted by Friends and accused by them of being a Cerulean impostor designed to sabotage Japari park's defenses.

>The impostor's ship was damaged and has crashed just inside the Savannah region. The Cerulean is supposed to detonate a planet-destroying bomb on the utterance of a deadly code phrase. Kaban.

>Upon reaching Amusement park, Kaban contacts her best Friends, Serval, but is soon ambushed by Cerulean hunter friends waiting for her by Amusement park. Out of options and with Hunters' forces closing in, Kaban decides to prove she is a human by finding the crashed Cerulean spaceship and recovering the Cerulean's remains from the wreckage.

>Unfortunately, the discovery of a bloody knife by the wreckage indicates to Kaban that Hunters were correct and that the real Kaban had already been killed. The Cerulean impostor, now aware of the truth of its existence, proclaims "If that's Kaban, then I must be..." causing the bomb to detonate, the explosion visible even to the Ceruleans of Alpha Centauri.

I need this to happen.