Just saw a documentary about the April 1992 Los Angeles riots...

Just saw a documentary about the April 1992 Los Angeles riots. I have a question for the porkmericans: Why were niggers allowed to chimp out and rob/destroy businesses and kill whites without little to no intervention from the police?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.net/projects/crenshaw_corridor/
putlockers.fm/watch/VdPjBmxL-la-92.html
youtube.com/watch?v=18A-FAipK8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I remember correctly the national guard came in and formed a blockade to protect the suburbs. Anyone that was near the black area when shit kicked off was on their own. The cops don't get payed enough to deal with hordes of rioters, instead they wait and let them tire themselves out.

>payless shoes
do they even have nikes?

>The cops don't get payed enough to deal with hordes of rioters
But you shoot one yourself and suddenly it's a national tragedy and a thousand people are payed to deal with you

>were

Because in the aftermath of the Rodney King incident the police were afraid of the powers that be siding with the criminals, it was like a predecessor to the Black Lives Matter movement and the problems it causes.

Because niggers are literally biological weapons and the government uses them as stay-behind insurgents to terrorize the other races.

based Koreans had us covered

Because half of the US government and all of the California/LA government would rather allow riots and murders than risk upsetting their political base by preventing them from rioting and murdering. Shit's fucked.

Their actions televised nationally did more harm to niggerinos than cops ever could. Watching this shit happen on TV as a young kid in California redpilled me hard, and I'm not the only one. Especially when they pulled Reginald Denny out of his truck and beat the shit out of him, and it turned out the coon dancing was literally named "Football Williams".

Besides, they burned down their own neighborhoods and based roof koreans stopped the spread. I'm not sure you can say they destroyed their neighborhoods since they were already destroyed, it was more like they just aggressively rearranged their rubble.

tl;dr it proved to a national audience that niggers can't help but revert to their coonish ways.

this user knows

No, payless entire thing is being knockoffs.

This right here. The nigs were allowed to nog, to lower the eminent domain payout for link related.
metro.net/projects/crenshaw_corridor/

Koreans actually were based enough to stop that shit before it reached Rhodesian levels.

They where under order.
That is pretty obvious and often happens in history.

In Russian Wmpire military often where allowing poolacks to chimp and kill all Rissians, because emeror family members responsible of ruling them where hoping to be poo kangz with anglo help.

>Especially when they pulled Reginald Denny out of his truck and beat the shit out of him

Damn, they showed that in the documentary, hard to watch those fucking animals man..

They fucked up their own neighborhoods and stores. They just tried to contain them.
>based Koreans had us covered
These dudes took care of themselves

I don't think white people got killed in the LA riots. After Reginald Denny's live beating on TV, whites just avoided the riot zones. You can look up lists of the 55 deaths during the riots, and the names are almost entirely black and Mexican. About 20-25 of whom were shot while looting or while being violent.

Also, the LA riots are a big reason that George Bush Sr. lost his re-election campaign to Bill Clinton in 1992. The riots were in late-April/early May, and dominated the news for a while, making it seem like Bush was incompetent and had no response to the crime-wave of the early-90's. Bill Clinton actually pledged to hire 100,000 more cops, to expand the death penalty, and to crack down on criminals.

the american way
me and my own
them and there own

Link to doc?

sure, user, it's called "LA 92", here's a link

putlockers.fm/watch/VdPjBmxL-la-92.html

youtube.com/watch?v=18A-FAipK8k

Footage of L.A Riots.
Go to 28:00, it's a Romanian guy talking about how much he hates niggers after they burned his shop down.

Is this you, OP? Top kek

Bc we are cucked. they get away with to much in school as well. We have been drenched in propaganda for 60 years. Most americans think white people are evil. I woke up about a year ago thanks to Sup Forums

Thanks

>I don't have anything against black people, BUT, it's gonna be a hard time,after that

HAHAHA

because the cops were to busy protecting the wealthy areas and were told not to incite the chimps anymore

imagine what its like in africa with only chimps lol

>this is a horrible racial injustice!
>now I have the right to steal shoes and tv's

nigger logic