Is the Trump presidency turning out to be a success?

Is the Trump presidency turning out to be a success?

-Travel ban
-Economy booming
-Deportations not a meme
-SJW protests have all collapsed
-Wall's probably going to happen

He may not be popular, but domestically he seems to have prevailed on many fronts

>-Economy booming
>-Deportations not a meme
>-Wall's probably going to happen
Trump's unrestrict H2B Visa lawyer is running for Congress. Your shit is hiliarious.

I don't see how one outlier response negates any of this

>1.Lifted all caps on H2B visas
>2. Imported 76 foreign workers for Trump properties
You're right user, they're just gonna do the jobs Americans won't do, for a fair day's wage and send it back home and culturally enrich our great nation. In the end, that's what really matters, because the world is flat and we're all really the same, and American workers better just learn how to compete in the global marketplace. #MAGA

temp workers to displace the ones being deported. Nobody wants to work in the cotton fields. You're shifting the parrot lines every time you respond anyways

> Christian
> bans alcohol
Nice taqiya, mudshit.

prohibition was a christian movement

Trump is immensely popular user. He won the election and has grown even more popular since. Do not believe the fake news bruh

not what any poll taken has shown

Hitchens is a hero

>believing the fake news polls

>no wall

can you show me otherwise?

Come on man, you know that's a bullshit argument. Politics across the West are more divided than ever, nobody's incredibly popular. Macron has an approval rating in the low 30s, Merkel and May have approval ratings in the low 40s/high 30s, nobody is universally loved ESPECIALLY when they're on the right, because the left controls all the levers of institutional power. Things are even worse in America. People don't just disagree with the other side, they HATE each other. Hillary Clinton's favorability ratings have been lower than Trump's at many points, including this year (they've actually fallen since the election).

Have you ever asked yourself why Trump's 35-40% base is so impenetrable? How about you point to a really popular Democrat who can beat him or amass a base like that, until then stop being coy.

you haven't shown any statistics indicating trump is well-loved. His approval rates do not compare favorably to normally incumbent presidents in the polls I've seen. This isn't even an insult, just a fact so far as I understand

It was a proteshit movement

Where did I say he was well loved? He's not well loved... that was my exact point, NO politician is well loved in the West, or in general with a few exceptions like Modi in India. You're just moving goal posts. He has over 80% approval amongst Republicans and 95%+ of his voters said they'd vote for him again. Unless his popularity suddenly drops in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, or other swing states, his approval ratings don't need to be any higher than they are now. After a year they've barely budged. Like I said, it's not about becoming universally loved and getting the majority of people to approve of you, it's about keeping your base. If your only point is that Trump is more unpopular than most presidents from the past, than you're being pretty redundant, or shilling, who cares.

I know you are watching....

Yes. Record low unemployment, gang violence, and illegal immigration. Tax cuts and over a trillion dollars brought back to American businesses. ISIS almost defeated and 86 stock market records. He is a success, but the fake news media only cares about his diet coke addiction. Sad!

After tax cuts passed he got his Republican base back according to recent polls he is as popular as Obama was in the same point.

Even if Obama was more popular which IMHO is likely true, Trump is popular enough to stay in office and pretty similar to other presidents of the past because Trump has proved he can get things done.

>-Deportations not a meme

Trump deported 25% less mexicans than any year of Obama LMAO