Red Pilled Games General

Welcome to Red Pilled Games General
Hello and welcome to week 10 of /RPG/ General. The Society of Workers is back to recruit more Sup Forumsacks to help build a new generation of games. If you have not seen our threads from past Fridays or made it into one of our containment discords we are a Sup Forums think tank working to build teams of game and software developers dedicated to fighting the propaganda war for their people, nations and future against the globalist and their bought off goyim.

Our team is working to duplicate a model that we have used to create multiple businesses in other industries and we have enough people in the organization to start managing a side project to see what surprises come out of it. As projects come together we will connect you with people, normies and Sup Forumsacks alike, that have the skills and know how to get your projects off the ground and out into the public eye. This is not for larpers and lurkers this is for people that want to work and make some great games. We want to put dedicated people together to work on projects that are bigger than what Sup Forums has done before.(cringe graphic novel I wont link to)

As always what games mods or red pills would you slip into a game if you could?
>Example A youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

I will keep this thread alive and be happy to answer questions as long as possible and then meet you in the discord: Rktt4JB for anyone interested in moving forward.

Deus Ex dropping redpills.
This will probably get deleted. Original video- youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Bump

Dont you think we have enough things called 'rpg', couldnt you have thought of any other acronym

Probably could of come up with another, but why? It works.

MB Warband's NW (napoleonic wars) server community is Sup Forums incarnate. I'm not joking.

bump!

This is more or less the most redpilled game ever created

the worst game more or less

The only redpill you need to swallow OP, is that almost all games ever are time wasters that they use to pacify you and keep you docile. Quit wasting your time playing video games and do something useful with your life, like shitposting more on this ever declining website

Appreciate the tip but normies are still going to play games so why not make them for them vs letting the jews do it?

did someone with this project recently call in to molyneux?

If they did it was not official lol

it wasn’t official- an interesting convo about dopamine related gaming aspects, at the end the guy started talking about how he is working with other redpilled gamers to bring quality back

>11 / 6 / 8 / ? [
Games are a legitimate form of art imo. Like everything, it can be abused.

I will look it up, if we are inspiring other work groups then it makes it all worth it.

Any game you kill Nazis is red pills af.
If only we could kill the larps on pol too.

thanks for the bump

bump

I dont get it

>Question 3: [2:27:24] - “I'm a 26-year-old man who has been working in the video game industry for the past three years. In this time, I have seen the lengths that most mobile developers go to in order to re-wire the neurological reward systems of their player's brains. By carefully gauging and systemizing the level of achievement needed for dopamine release, most mobile developers profit off of this carefully constructed addiction. Is engineering a voluntary experience (playing video games) to be addictive, moral?”
this is the episode, only a small part of their convo is about the actual question- as usual.
which sorts of philosophy are you guys hoping to imbue your games with?

Mobile games are fucking creepy for this reason.

Its mainly going to be up to the teams that form with regards to what pills they want to spread in the games they make. We are looking to create the environment vs control the stuff directly. Personally I am NatSoc though.

bump

I have yet to see a single fash picture like this that wasn't cringy.

Thanks for the bump

bump!

Video games are inherently bluepilled. It rewires the dopamine circuits in your brain and acts as a proxy for actually being productive and improving your life. Lift, go outside, and sort yourself out.

Wouldn't it be awesome if everyone did this? In the mean time as said why let the jews be the one to produce the propaganda until we get to that point?

bump

this^ so do we treat gaming like the opioid epedemic? do we ignore the gamers? what is the solution? you could help a few people with a game that is all about getting them to create things irl, to realize they are only gaming excessively to avoid real life- but point them in the right directions to achievement. there’s TONS of philosophy that could be put into games getting people to start cocreating reality, these people obviously aren’t readers- but are willing to interact with games

Holy shit.
these threads really are cringy as fuck

Deus Ex
Rome: Total War
Men At War 2
EVE: Online

thanks for the bump

Thank you for the bump as well.

Paradox games. EU4 and Victoria 2.

Damn I like turkifying balkans and removing kurds, armenians and other minorities my ancestors genocided.

The word cringy is cringy as fuck.

bump

Just don't talk about removing kebab in Paradox forums, since they'll ban you. I'm serious. They've also started adding events that glorify diversity in their games. And they ban mods that support white identity. Basically a quintessential Swedish company.

Lol, I expect to be called worse.

>build factories
>ride trains
>build walls
>shoot illegal aliens
>recreational nukes
>not for brainlets
>SJWs won't touch it
>muh ovens

Just wait until we create a kick starter to trick the leftists into buying some of our games.

bump

bump

bump

>redpilled
>games

How about you stop playing children's toys and do something productive

Toy makers do not produce things?

Rainbow Six: Siege is secretly redpilled. The only Israeli character is named Ash.

>FPS
>red-pilled

KYS, Generation Degenerica

nice lol

bump

thanks for the bump.

Total Wars
Warhammer games

bump

>As always what games mods or red pills would you slip into a game if you could?
I'd continue eroding media trust as far as themes, but introduce further academia fuckery and make it good and blatant for retard consumption, then point out how both feed each other(and support the (shadow?)government to boot). Depending on the audience, I could make the government itself evil, or have the more usual fifth column situation. As far as games are concerned, my skillset runs more towards design/writing sadly. I have a feeling that most already can do that here.

Another avenue you could take of course, would be to constantly bring out the cats paws, and more puppet mastery shenanigans. Make it much more obvious than it normally would be, I'd wrap a puzzle game with a nominally fantasy aesthetic, where the goal would be to unravel all the ties to get to the puppet master of each stage, so the people could live in piece...

For children yes.

Practical skills are more what we are working to recruit at this point over writing but who knows maybe later we ask for writers in one of our other propaganda projects. lol.

Figured that was the case. No biggie. It's a nice surprise that others are bothering again, especially after romhacking.net went to the dogs.

So what? Should we ignore the toys and playthings of children and normies and just let the jews make them? Other then the shills I do not really get your arguments to go do something else and you came back so come on why should computer programmers not design programs to propagandize?

bumping for more fashwave pictures to save

Seriously, it's a standard shill response to these sorts of threads. Happens every time in an effort to build false consensus. They do NOT want Sup Forumsacks to seriously engage in this.

If it wasn't so formulaic, I'd not call it out, but I've seen the same responses verbatim at least twice before in these sorts of threads involving gaming.

New phone background senpai. This is comfy

They are likely shills especially the 1 post by IDs but a bump is a bump and the real work is done elsewhere this is just recruiting.

Thanks

NP figured you would like it. lol

they lost
they were murdered by the King and the Pope
they lost against commies
killed himself
almost extinct to make gooks peepee hard
they lost
they lost
they lost against gooks
they lost
looks like some French uniform during Algeria war, they lost against sandnigggers
bombed by anglos
they lost

Presentation is really key in these kind of things.
The biggest fuck up would be if you reveal your true intentions to the enemy. To elaborate further :
If wanting to push your point across to an enemy of a completely different mindset, one must first ensure that any and all ideas that are to be implanted, are to be made in such a way that the enemy approaches them and takes the concepts in naturally, slowly and BY HIMSELF.
Redpilling is a long and arduous process, where one single mistep leads to the enemy mind shutting itself off defensively, preventing any and all new ideas from getting through.

But take the long way around and you might just loose your chance to prove your point.
RP needs to be consise, yet subtle.
How would one go about implanting real world elements into games, without them being too obvious representations?

And you surrender.

Yes but I am not posting images of the french army. Nazis lost and died, Choose a better insipration.

I understand your criticism but do not agree. Thanks for the bump.

With the platform of vidya being corrupted further every year, gamers yearn for a game that is free of politics, with good gameplay and an interesting story.
I played with the concept around a bit, and came up with a few simple concepts for a few game genre.
> City build
Have certain types of populations cause more trouble, be harder to maintain etc.
this will implant the idea that some citizens are more trouble than others, and that keeping them might not be so worth it.
> RPG
Have a section of a game walled off, until you join a cult, to which you must sacrifice your financial and maternal gains. Then if the player in question didn't choose race J, he would still be discriminated against, while still holding "equal" status.

Good ideas, we have been tossing around some of those concepts. While subtlety will be appropriate in some of the games their is nothing wrong with blatant in others. It all depends on the team and projects as these are not going to be going by Jewish censors.

I respect the guys who fought in the Charlemagne Division and the dead of Dien bien phu, they were exemplary soldiers and men, but it's impossible to base a future on a defeat and bring people to the cause with that. The whites have to go beyond NS and WWII and invent a better world, again, but different.

The most important thing isn't the redpill, it's how the normie (N) reaches it.
If N wonders out loud why this race is more privileged than other while seemingly being inferior in numbers, or why those soldiers are going berserk more often then the other our work is done.
We need to implant the idea of doubt. Not just doubt about the media (fake news), but the doubt of everything. The N needs to realize that no matter what he does, he will still be a pawn in the J game, and until he realizes who he is, and who his enemies are no progress shall be made.
The first step is doubt. The next is affirmation in that doubt. Something is not quite right. Why is this? Why is that?
If the N reaches this status by himself, he will start looking for answers. He will not be dissuaded by buzzwords or hateful remarks, for the pursuit of truth is a noble endeavor at it's very core.

>the whites
Thanks for the bump but plenty of people come to the cause even if you don't like the optics.

For all those that participated today thank you and I will see you next Friday or in the discord, got to go.

The barrier set up by the J's in the N mind is big, tall and strong. It needs to be cracked, before it is broken down.
Only strong feelings can cause a shake in a person psyche. The best feeling's on the emotional specter to exploit for that would be :
a) Sadness
The N is weak emotionally , and inducing sadness for himself would be a good idea, for sadness leads to searching, and searching leads to answers.
> Curiosity
There are many questions the N never dares to ask. But those questions aren't the point. The N needs to ask " Why can't I ask those questions? Who is stopping me? Why?
> Pride
If the N feels sufficient pride for himself, he will be compelled to seek out other examples of prideful men that are close to him. Now as we all know the J's aren't honorable nor proud, they have no hero to parade, no warrior to knight.

Videogames are the only place modern children are allowed to play "guns". That alone is enough for me.

This is the real red pill. Video Games will never be anything but games. You do not develop any useful skills or talents playing them. The Jew wants this. Defy the Jew. Stop playing vidia, sell your PC and your consoles and start a real hobby. Read a book. Work on your car if you have one. Learn to carve wood. Start camping. Get a second job.

MGS 5.

Redpill: You will never amount to anything as long as you waste time on video games.