Similarities between Mexico and Turkey

>Bridge between western countries and uncivilized world (land bridge, cultural bridge)
>Macho culture
>Secular country, but almost 100% religious
>Mustache
>Extremely nationalistic/patriotic and proud
>Tacos de trompo/pastor = Döner kebab
> Burrito vs Dürüm
>Dumb superstitions
> Multi ethnic. North is white, South is brown. Brown Turks/Mexicans vs "White Turks/Mexican”
>Ugly Arab/Jewish nose and ears
>People selling shit in the streets
>We wuz white
> Both migrate legally, and illegally, to western countries in great numbers, as low skill workers, both can influence elections.
>People beheading people in uncivilized areas
>Both love Telenovelas/soap operas
>Democracy: non-existent, corruption everywhere, president can be seen as a dictator, he kills the opposition and journalist.
>People protesting in the streets for dumb and irrelevant shit
>Nice beaches
>Etc.
Turks are the Mexicans of Europe, confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CM0fcS9Yo_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qrnH3vIHvSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you put a Turk into America, he'll look like a Mexican.
If you put a Mexican into Germany, he'll look like a turk.

First of all, In Turkey there's no "south-north" division. there's "east-west" division and it usually refers to Turkish-Kurdish parts rather than the difference between Eastern and Western Turks (Both Turks are more or less same genetically)
Second, we don't say a shit about "being white". Turks are spamming this board with anti-white shit for months. And In real life, white means nothing but skin color. No one here actually associates himself or herself with Europe unless he or she is from Balkans. We usually connect ourselves to Ottomans and their father Seljuks.
Ugly Arab/Jewish nose is not common here. If you have Jewish nose you can get called "Laz" (an ethnic group in northeastern Anatolia) here. Turks mostly have small/medium straight noses. Not sure about ears but ears are also normal.
Also i have never heard of Turks "illegally" migrating to a country before.
And when it comes to ethnic groups, Mexicans are more diverse.

>both are subhuman and will wave their shitty flags in your country
yep fits perfectly

Except Mexicans aren't ultranationalists like Turks, are they?

>If you put a Turk into America, he'll look like a Mexican.
Can confirm this is true. I am t*rk and every spic speaks spanish to me first thinking I'm from Mexico.

Turkey the Mexico of Asia and NuEurope.

Mexico the Mexico of North America.

Who is the Mexico of South America/Africa/East Asia?

google aztlan

Kara boga

>Who is the Mexico of South America/Africa/East Asia?
Brazil

All of Africa

Myanmar

SA also Mexico
East Asia Phillipines, former Mexico

Africa I dunno

Mexicans wave their flag in foreign soil, like the Turks; both claim land that doesn't belong to them etc.

also this is wrong lmao
what beheading

>both claim land that doesn't belong to them etc
Unlike Mexico Turks have a pretty long history. So some of the land does actually belong to Turks.

>All of Africa

>what beheading
i am going to let pass this one
call them exposions if you wish

but still your inmediate neighbours are beheaders

Can tell which one isn't the roach.

>what beheading
I heard that rural Turkey takes too literal and too serious the Quran, must be true

Uh, disgusting mongrel subhumans

Beheadings don't happen here.

Maybe I should move to Germany to enjoy the pussy and the gibs

Wow muchos dürüm easy! We are lot diffrent.We dont have a lot bad hombres to fuck the country or Obesity higher than USA

>We wuz white
No we are not Wh*te we are Turk

No beheading. We are using UAV. In 2017 we killed 2304 PKK Militan

>selling shit in the streets
No we are not third world country.
>People protesting in the streets for dumb and irrelevant shit
It's 2017 we use twitter like Donald jr trump

Can't behead infidels, if they don't exist.

No we don't want lands WE TAKE lands. Do you hear any Turk saying Egypt, Jerusalem or arabia is ours? No we say was unlike you bitches

I heard you brown niggers either take white coke or white cock

T.riggered

that post really makes sense

except the part beheadings. mexican mafia is worse than turkish islamists or turkish mafia by far.

for example turkish mafia most of the time doesn't attack its enemies family members or elderly or children.

Wao, I didn't know this

Mexico is 1000 times worse than turkey.
Turkey might me poor and idiotic, but the murder and crime rate is not as fucked up as in mexico and turkey doesn't have drug cartels or any other serious crime gangs.
Plus there is no beheading or lynch justice going on, turks are pretty secular and civilized compared to the rest of the middle east.

Rest of it is true though.

Turks I've met here in the states all have distinct noses, looks asian in the sense that it is very wide and bulbous but they have a high nose bridge, unlike asians

turks are a divine race you shitskinned desert rat. don't talk of such blasphemy again

>north is white
Norteno detected

All of south america is the mexico of SA

>murder and crime rate
Statistics made by "His excellency, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan"

we have seen enough violence throughout history. it's embedded in our collective subconscious. even if a simple fight breaks out most passerbys will try to stop it

Do Turks find mexicans attractive?

Well it's true menonite country up in the north. And even so you guys still give them shit for be white Mexicans.

who the fuck finds mexicans attractive?. eww.

CHI

ok ikibey

fuck off mexico if anything we are the usa of the middle east
here is our wall to prove it

wtf are you doing you fucking autist, stop comparing us with those fucking roaches

If you ever compare us to Amerimutts i'll beat you up.

youtube.com/watch?v=CM0fcS9Yo_Q

Show me happy humble village mexican political propaganda plz

Careful what you wish for, roach

This is true. Even Greeks, Spaniards (obviously), and Italians here are considered Mexicans.

RACE WAR

We are big time nationalists and we are pretty patriotic too

>who the fuck finds mexicans attractive?
your mum.

normal people do

Mexicans are ugly as fuck. Turks at least are attractive in some way

Come on man, that was lame

this is how your average turk looks in the US

You can't categorize a whole country in "Ugly" or "Attractive", all countries have both

this is not what the average mexican looks like.

Those are from Oaxaca, the most rural state in the country, with almost full amerindian ancestry, they aren't average mexicans, the ones you see in futbol stadiums are the average.

>New Spain/Constantinople

turks are weak as shit

pic related are people from purple area, not "average" mexican. they are the ones that go to US so everyone thinks we all look alike.

>So some of the land does actually belong to Turks

Yes, this land

>full amerindian

Amerindian girls are cute. I read a theory that American Indians are related to Turkic peoples. Not too sure if it's true, but it would explain the similarities.

> Central Asian blood
> like chili peppers
> love some form of kebab.
> known for a signature liquor
> used to have a white king or Emperor
> no world cup trophies
> source of annoying immigrants to a country
> some form of "taco."

he looks Mexican here. Honorary Mexican.

Yeah, I personally love Seri people, from Sonora state, they look like the native Americans from USA, and women are sexy af

This thread again? Mexico is better than those baby raping muslims over there in Turkey

Yeah, we are superior
youtube.com/watch?v=qrnH3vIHvSw

I imagine myself in t*Rkey, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop an*Mefag dogs from advancing. We mow down an*Mefag dogs but they keep coming. I shoot an*Mefag dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering an*Mefag, since an*Mefags are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. an*Mefags were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see ODIN (my IBERIAN creator) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in IBERIA, my homeland. My IBERIAN brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

It's true you guys have a lot in common tbqh.

>It's true you guys have a lot in common tbqh
UNTRUE
The ChicANO man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his white skin. This white
skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the harsh climates of Yucatan, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The glowing white skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal aryan subconscious past.

The ChicANO man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(KARA BOGA an*Mefag dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The ChicANO penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the ChicANO man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent IBERIAN seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the ChicANO man impregnates.

In total, the ChicANO man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ChicANO man is the epitome of masculinity, infinitely superior to the an*Mefag KARA BOGA dog

the problem is that our mafias got in war, let the waters calm

Related? At least mexicans dont shit on the streets like over there in india

They are protesting for good reasons.

It's pretty clear Turkish women look much better, anyone who has met enough of both groups knows this. But both groups have their share of uglies and cities, of course.

I bash pigskins all the time in this cuntry what u gonna do wh*Te dog? Never met a more cowardly and honorless race of "humans" than australians kek

This.
Fuck you an*Mefag BOI you are all weak KARA BOGA pussies. The IBERIAN Mexican man will FUCK your BLACK boipussy until it is sore

He's right you know. You guys are pussy's

an*Mefag subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class an*Mefags. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the an*Mefags all it would take to destroy this community is one white, Mexican, IBERIAN bull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% BLACK town until suddenly a couple of IBERIAN bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic an*Mefag husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the an*Mefag women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their BLACK t*Rkish fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to t*Rkey where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly BLACK "girls" because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the t*Rkish hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their IBERIAN children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior white Mexican sex Gods who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

whewlad

Another thread?

>both have mongoloid heritage

>meme flag
>disregard

>macho culture lol

How have I never thought of this? OP you're a damn genius. Who said Mexican intellectuals don't exist?

mutts are worse you bitch

Yes, my white brother

Your insecurity's showing

They We Wuz more than blacks do.

One thing is mexican shows only show whites. Do turk shows do the same?

>Turks are the Mexicans of Europe, confirmed
Does that make Romanians the Argentinians of Europe?

CA

you forgot to say that both are staunch anti-Christian

What's the mexican equivalent of my wife?

I'm ok with turks, the non-islamist turks are quite alright.

No, but in all seriousness: Roachistan and Narcostan

Argentines are the niggers of the world

Epic. Post proof you are not Amerindian spic larding as Spaniard

ez

>it's this faggot again
Jesus you are probably the most insecure faggot on this entire board, I can tell from your posts alone that you have no friends, do the world a favor and kill yourself spic.

>Secular country, but almost 100% religious
No
>Bridge between civilized country and uncivilized hordes
That's the US. Mexico is fully in the uncivilized world
>Extremely nationalistic/patriotic and proud
Only when larping to gringos

T*rds are literally Greeks/Armenians/Byzantines larping as nomad mongolians that converted to Islam.

Hahah look guys he's jealous that I am IBERIAN

>being this delusional
Stay insecure faggot