Is the manchild epidemic a symptom of prolonged prosperity?

Is the manchild epidemic a symptom of prolonged prosperity?

Good times
Weak men
Hard times
Strong men

sugar semen soy and spice, and everything nice

omg kill me now

who wants to grow up when you can stay a child forever and get an enabler stronk female to take care of you?

It's "easy times". Not "good times".
You had one job.

my girlfriend and i (24/23) play video games together all the time, but we typically play multiplayer games like Ark in which we can play together over LAN.

we're both computer science grads so maybe we're just different than average people but i couldnt imagine living with someone who didnt enjoy video games. we've spent hundreds of hours together playing through the final fantasy catalog as well as witcher series

Freud would go apeshit

Haven’t you seen fight club? Society has shit out met as stupid or useless.

who cares?

It's synonymous

ARK is fucking cancer.

My condolences.

It's a symptom of being a western cuck.

>that top left one

I'm actually mad. Not only did some cunt write that, but he was so much of a beta that he signed it too!

Soyboy genocide when?

it took me a long time to realize playing video games is a costly waste of your precious time and hijacks your reward system lessening your ability to properly enjoy things in the real world

it also makes you angry and more aggressive hence all the edgy guys online who can't control their emotions and act like children

you must be fun at parties

Pretty sure it was a joke mate

she really likes to catch and breed horses and ark is one of the few games that lets her do that, so we just play 2 of us and have a nice cozy base and i do what i want while she mantains our critters

yes, it's a bourgeois epidemic

fucking lol at the vasectomy + xbox games, the guy may as well be neutered, his manhood is finished

It's a symptom of feminism

>she really likes to catch and breed horses
hot

"I had a vasectomy"...

This post just gave me cancert.

>that one unhappy cuck
I'd take that glassware set over the shit box any day of the year.

>I-It was just a joke

I know several people who have relationships just like this. The paper might be a joke, but it's too fucking accurate.

Stay out, reddit

whatever you say dork

Honest question here, how many times are you going to make this thread?

Has anyone discovered yet, the assembly line where they produce these things?

Degeneracy knows no limits in the land of the Serbs.

I learned this a few years ago when I was building my house up in skyrim instead of fixing my actual house. The sudden realization of idiocy turned me off to pretty much all time intensive games since that day.

>V!@#&

>Serbs
>proud
>defenders of Europe
>proud

yup

>Not acting out on purpose to get disciplined, then straightening yourself out to make mommy proud.

I was about to reply with the bottom left post seemed fine, but then I read the post title

>V!@#&

why do grown men live with parents and plkay videogames all day? it always seems to be white males too.

They don't get a women to look after them,why would they when they've got mummy at home who dotes on them 24/7. Mummy is much easier to manipulate.

I'll take "lack of jobs and batshit insane feminists" for 1000, Alex.

>not a gamer
>have job and own house

I'm worried about manchildren but I'm also worried about the masculinization of women as this board has me all fucking paranoid now. My dad got me a huge knife for Christmas and I was thrilled, but now I'm wondering if I've somehow fallen for a Jewish trick.

Google "mouse universe." And it's a problem in Japan, too.

is there really any excuse for regularly playing video games past the age of 21?

What I would appreciate is a return to a mindset that is a bit more traditional and noble, but even then there is nothing wrong with a woman who knows how to use a knife.

>it took me a long time to realize reading books is a costly waste of your precious time and hijacks your reward system lessening your ability to properly enjoy things in the real world

What do you deem a grown man? I am 20 and in university, so that's my excuse.

provided you are reading good books it actually increases your knowledge and capacity for analytical thinking.

Video games, on the other hand, mess with brain chemicals and don't add anything meaningful to your life other than empty entertainment.

or you can just play moderately

Hilariously underrated

the soylent grin, the soy must flow

maybe competitive fighting games, just because they foster actual masculine community and competition in real life

I don't know. Dota taught me some hard life lessons.

Glad to hear it. I've been training Fiore and Meyer and can hurt someone pretty good if I needed to. It just feels good to be armed, I can't explain why

No it didn't. At least nothing you wouldn't have learned without playing dota.

You see, in nations that produce men with functional testicles, at puberty a man develops interest in fucking bitches and making money.

This does not happen in emasculated first world countries because you give birth at age 38 and eat too much soy and use plastics for everything.

Lol

They aren't actually manchildren. They are just posing ironically for the camera.

God, you guys are so AUSTISTIC, I swear.

>They aren't actually manchildren. They are just posing ironically for the camera.

post proofs

Absolutely, any woman should be capable of defending herself or her children, but you should seriously consider learning to use a handgun for self-defense. You'd be at a huge disadvantage against someone with a gun.

Don't insult eunuchs! They can actually do shit, like Zheng He, or the various politicians in the Ottoman courts.

>Little does he know that she's getting railed by Chad and Jamal while he's mindlessly staring at a screen.

Such as...?

Have you actually looked at interracial statistics, or do you just like forcing your cuck fetish anyway?

Agreed. Am at a point where socks & dishware are very appreciated gifts.

No. Since when did being an immature asshole take money? There are plenty of quality men out there that came from meager means.

They are the way that they are because its allowed.

These fucking dogs think they've found a gravy train.

When in reality they're just a shit pile of faggots. Not worth having.

By anyone. Anywhere.

Such as the necessity of a cohesive collective. I only thought about how I could play for myself and how I could increase my statistics/get kills/etc because that was what was fun. However, being forced into a situation where I had to either cooperate or lose helped me to get over that. I also hated the game for a long time because it did not allow one player to win the game through pure mechanical skill, but I eventually learned to use my head more.

It's not like I couldn't have learned these things elsewhere, but dota provided an interactive environment for me to practice these things.

Video games don't offer completely original insights, but they can provide experiences/testing environments that would be hard to replicate elsewhere.

I'm turning my life around atm. Thank fuck Sup Forums gave me the harsh reality. I used to be a hedonist and a nihilist and now I'm all about self-improvement. I started lifting and reading regularly and dressing better and I'm doing better in college. My depression is improving and I'm starting to get a real sense of pride about myself. I still spend a lot of time playing video games, but I think I'm going to ask her out next semester, and if she says yes, that'll probably take up most of my time.

I think I'm gonna make it, Sup Forums. I want my countrymen and my ancestors to be proud of me.

Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing

>Is the manchild epidemic a symptom of prolonged prosperity?

It's part psyop, part liberal propaganda.

The "Manchild" is simultaniously an attempt to villify men who retreat into video games because they are hated for being smart and white...

While simultaniously a "Uniform" that leftists don due to being coddled by the liberal establishment.

they are always doing some next level divide and conquer shit.

The liberal "Manchildren" are there to get you to hate your smart people.

Sometimes I can't tell if you people are just joking or genuinely autistic

I used to think women that made contracts like that were controlling narcissists but now I think they may be actually trying to save their relationships with their manchild partners.

Most manchildren I know aren't exceptionally smart, and even if they are on paper they are so worthless after squandering their talent that I.Q. Is irrelevant.

>1. If i call you must stop the card game with the boys and give me full attention

>2. No starting another hand if I ask to hang out

>3. You must ask if it's okay ask if it's okay ask if it's okay ask if it's okay ask if it's okay ask if it's okay ask if it's okay ask if it's okay ask if it's okay ask if it's okay ask if it's okay ask if it's okay

>4. You must answer the rotary phone on the second ring and get back to me within 6 minutes if I get your voice recording machine

>5. Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention Do not forget to give me just as much attention

Freud was a disgusting Jew obsessed with sex between family members

>Most manchildren I know aren't exceptionally smart, and even if they are on paper they are so worthless after squandering their talent that I.Q. Is irrelevant.

IQ is always squandered... except in Israel, that is.

I wonder why that is?

Israel's IQ is very low actually or is that what you mean?

Just because you've found another person who enjoys wasting their time as much as you, that doesn't mean it's anything other than a waste of time.
What life-experience and wisdom will you be able to impart on your children when you've wasted your time on childish escapism?

games basically

rewind the clocks to the 80s and check out how kids and teens were, only rarely did they turn out to be manchildren. If they were lazy they listened to music or tried their hand at garage band shit. Most of the fun was had with having a car and in order to have that car you had to work - so neets actually were employed just so they could get weed or get in the car and go to the beach.

Music is fun and passes the time but its not interactive unless you're the one making it. There was the era of the Couch Potato where TV programming filled about the same niche as video games, but that has been a thing ever since the 60s. There was a rare sub-sect of neets and manchildren who played Dungeons & Dragons but it was pretty rare (that kind of thing exploded in the mid-late 90s).

What you're talking about is a result of Harder Job Searching to even get shitty jobs, combined with the availability of MMO games that suck up way too much time and demand way too much interaction.
> just because you can do a thing doesn't mean you should do it.

>that first image

Eugh...

It's okay, literally none of you are white.

Mostly because after years of living in a country that loathes me I couldn't care less about watching it all burn. I can't even hermit myself properly in this country, so until then it's living in a comatose stupor wondering why my parents had children at all.

>Jakers

What, are you a woman worried about getting a knife for Christmas or are you a dude that somehow thinks there's some sort of feminist imagery behind a knife because you're worried a woman might be carrying one?

Nordics have always had weak gender norms for women.

It's the closest you can come to dropping out of society.

I'm also in my 20s in college and constantly belittled for not doing more with my life (for context I was NEET for 2 years after dropping out of a more prestigious university, so it's a miracle I'm here at all). I don't need money for anything and I don't care about being 'respected' because I've learned there will always be something more. People will never appreciate you for what you are, but will always wire you to think that there will be a reward just beyond the hill - there never is, of course.

It's been this way with family, school, employers, religion, nationality. I've grown incredibly cynical. If I actually had to work to survive I would probably kill myself, because I could never afford land here and so would just be on the working treadmill till I croaked.

Why are all these nu-males white?

>think they are all unique individuals despite looking exactly the same

Not bad.

>weak man in easy times trying to imagine and fathom hard times
you don't know shit about hard times and being a strong man
most of us don't
came hard times nowadays it would actually break most people
>inb4 the muhs

>reddit supports xbox and switch

Reddit supports the white race more than Sup Forums?

>Israel's IQ is very low actually or is that what you mean?

I mean israel doens't attack their own smart people... they just zersetzung everyone elses smart people.

god I fucking love war! life was so much better during world war 2.... god bless israel!

There is nothing wrong with indulging in activities that don't promote "growth" but it has to be limited. Like all things, excess of anything ia detrimental. I come home from work and I might play 1-2 hours of video games, maybe 1 or twice a week. Likewise some people come home and watch TV for a few hours. Life is stressful, and there needs to be outlets for people to disconnect for a bit.

The problem is people these days, all they do is disconnect ans indulge in useless things. That's where the problem is.

I can have a little bit of fun but I still make sure to devote time to other things like, my family, the gym, reading, camping, hunting/fishing, etc

>an Xbox is worth more than the blessing of fatherhood

I dont understand white people

Do you think men like this will have kids? Look closely at pictures, ((())) act like children in purpose. Monkey see monkey do.

fuck off flaggot, I've had to live and work around niggers and spics since I was wee, only recently built up enough scratch to flee the city and all its niggerness.