youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
postimg.
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7mwvb0/hey_rdestiny_jf_put_his_video_up_how_can_we_fight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

High functioning autism

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

BUMP

How come he won so fast?

Obligatory

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46

>d-did I win, r-right guys? ;_;

Where did he prove race realism wrong? He just sat there and agreed with JF like a cuck for the entire debate and then left saying "fuck you I hate you JF" at the end like a little prissy emotional faggot.

obligatory

some shitskin with a giant Jew beak talking about being nosey. KEK

Do it for her user.

>giant Jew beak
thats not the only giant thing she has

Sounds like you need to do some introspection about why you don't want to fuck a manly tranny, boy

any streams going on today?

Bad angle.

I can't understand how people can be actual fans of this thing.
I guess it's pedo's seeing him as a legal avenue to do it and small children who see him as a bigger child.
That's a dangerous mix and any lowtesTiny fan should be under police supervision for their own safety.

Is the controversy dying or still strong? I've been gone for the past two days.

You just need to try a little harder to destiny, I'm sure you'll grow to the challenge in round two. Don't feel too bad JF is a giant compared to you on race realism, you just have to be careful to stay cool, you have a short temper

>How did you get her number in the first place, also tell us more about this cute unicorn
She gave it to me, it's not like she didn't want to pick up, she just froze upon trying to do so, for some reason telephones used to be her greatest weakness, she could write stuff on whatsapp and the like, but calling somebody or being called was incredibly hard for her. Before she met me she was only able to call her mother and grandpa.
Funnily enough, her classmates never noticed and only her best friend knew, they always thought she was just an arrogant bitch.

He literally proved race realism wrong by revealing JF's history. We lost, dude, let's pack up.

Dump all the based mama pics there are.

When he debated Jim, he argued that a wall was useless because most illegals come over on visa overstays
Then when Tara brings up visa overstays, he acts like this is ridiculous and not something that ever happens
Maybe Tiny's rapid fire talmudism and gish gallop fools his brainlet fanboys, but not anyone with an IQ above room temperature

Destiny is a fundamentally unserious person. Destiny and his fans are video game addicts living in a video game world by video game norms. They are not debating or engaging in ideas, they're playing a computer game that chalks up "strikes" against opponents in an e-sport.

What's up with this "Kruatgate" event?
Why is this event important? Is it just drama amongst a small sect of youtube e-celebs?

tf is this autistic shit?

you sound like one of us shilling destiny shit ironically because you've seen actual destinyshills doing it and thought it was funny

What's the source of this? Is there a link with complete assessment? And how did people find it?

please you pathetic faggot

the last line of defence against race realism on youtube just collapsed and new territory is being acquired

Go to bed kid it's past your bed time.

yeah, a skintag

In the spirit of posting the worst memes ever

So we're all in complete agreement that (((Based Mama))) is clearly a kike pretending to be an ex-muslim, right? Probably LARPs as an islamic apostate because that's an "interesting story" that she can pawn off for e-fame. It's her shtick, so to speak. Just like that jewish couple who went around telling the story about how they met and fell in love at a concentration camp, and then it turned out it was all completely fabricated

Your obsession with this man is disgusting.

Yeah it's true desu though I don't think there were genuine shills in the first place. It's funny cause it's obviously wrong.

When it comes to home-grown political discussion/commentary on the internet and specifically on youtube, there are two main groups:

1) skeptics like kraut, sargon, etc
2) race realist /ourguys/.

Skeptics are imploding because so much shit is coming out. race realism is growing. This is fucking important. Our ideas are starting to monopolize the online public space.

mega archive:
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ

I'm not obsessed you stupid faggot, I'm fighting the beta orbiters of a literal coal burning, cosplaying, kike. nu/pol/ is terminal cancer.

Imagine caring about Eceleb drama

>but calling somebody or being called was incredibly hard for her. Before she met me she was only able to call her mother and grandpa.
Reminds me of the louie /r9k/ neet a little, how much of a shutin was/is she?

I cant believe destiny pulled the knives out and went full character assassination mode. Really petty, not going to look good.

Imagine having fun once in your life, must be a horrible thing?

> not going to look good.
Don't worry he is so short the camera won't spot him.

>Destiny mentioned that Day9 exists
That doesn't fucking answer my question. I asked whether you have confirmation that this exists and isn't just an inside joke, not whether he mentioned it at some point. All you have mentioned is that he doesn't want something seen but at the same time that nobody knows anything about it, meaning he could have easily pulled it out of his ass

Are we still laughing at destinyfags being unable to read handwriting?

we are literally raising generation zyklon with our memes on youtube in parallel to the zog brainwashing they are receiving from everywhere else. this is massive

Destiny said in his tweet she was mentally retarded and needed help walking and shit?

Again the little fucker lies. This cunt needs to be lynched

It's the same shit that always happens

>be crypto-jewish race-denying e-celeb
>get into argument about race
>"race is just a social construct!"
>"lmao you need to find the gene!"
>get humiliated on the pooblic spayze
>turn to personal ad-hom and slander tactics

(((Destiny))) is going through the exact same process beat-for-beat that (((Kraut))) did, but in 2 days rather than 6 months.

>It's perfectly fucking normal for them to mentally freeze
>Had to call her 20 times before she was finally able to pick up the first time
Huh, your literally describing /r9k/, are they also qt autistic waifus?

>Reminds me of the louie /r9k/ neet a little
Never heard of him
>how much of a shutin was/is she?
Pretty normal in that regard, actually, just very shy.
She always had a best friend she was getting along with and a few others, she didn't get to do the whole bitchy girl-clique thing though of course, since she just preferred to stay out of social interaction for the most part.
Functionally she was basically just a girl with few friends, most people thought she was an arrogant bitch because she kinda acted like an ice-queen to keep people away from her so she wouldn't look like an idiot.

Nowadays she's still pretty normal, just shy.

Aydin Paladin vs Rage After Storm.

Submission Wrestling rules.

Steel caged ballpit.

[spoiler] Loser must strip for Sup Forums [/spoiler]

Who wins?

She is cute in this photo.

>Huh, your literally describing /r9k/, are they also qt autistic waifus?
Maybe, mine is definitely a 9/10 at least, big titted, big assed red-head with a tiny little waist.

How long until he unleashes his ultimate smackdown BTFO on JF?

>Who wins?
The popcorn merchants.

>she was mentally retarded and needed help walking and shit?
>yet she was able to drive thousands of miles through the fucking desert
Does not compute.

pic related, Aydin's father

he sodomized himself with a banana

postimg.
org/gallery/3aivgkckc/
couldnt get imgur to work

yeah espacially since HarambeDeserts deleted everything, twitter and youtube i mean
(((ex-muslim)))

somebody asked for a collage of Rage give me a link to a proper collage program and i will make it

or a place to upload the pics or something

RAGE IS MASTER RACE

Aydin hands down.

did she ever know her father?

is that why she burned the coal?

We need a verson of this pic with milkers added

Is that the other "ex muslim" in the streams whose avatar included a star of david necklace above her cleavage?

nah i think the one you are talking about is her sister?

actually from what I understand, Amazing Banana and JF are friends and go way back, so I don't see him going after JF the way these other kikes are

>that pic
I don't understand. HALPH!

>JF friends with a fedora sodomite that actually went after someone who could not consent.
If that's true JF should be careful, what goes around comes around.

Oh fuck I have no pilpul comeback *gulp*

JF has always been corteous to everybody but Kraut for obvious reasons.
He was even nice to destiny during the stream.

>has phone number
>knows intimite shit
>is a fucking nazi
Dr. Laymeme. Prove it's you, you faceless fuck. Screencap this post and put it in your next video.

This one here. Not sure who this one is, but clearly a star of david necklace is shown. And the other one named "sister" is also cleary a heeb.

>Who wins?
We do.

Is Destiny a Jew? I'm really not familiar with him. I just know the memes.

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7mwvb0/hey_rdestiny_jf_put_his_video_up_how_can_we_fight/

sounds like you guys are scared?? AHAHAHA

Still one should avoid associating ones self with literal scum. It's just not a smart or safe thing to do.

>this one is, but clearly a star of david necklace
is it really a necklace? im saying tattoo, but im sure someone knows who she is

Internet Academics please respond

wat

I think it's part of his charm that he stays unphased no matter what

kek that pic

>is obsessed with having a woman have his child
Autistic brain on evolutionary biology

He vehemently shills unironically for neoliberal globalism and holds every anti-white kosher position imaginable.
He uses the most extreme form of talmudic pilpul in his "debates" that I've ever seen.
When off-handedly referring to Mouthy Buddha's JQ videos during the JF debate, he says something along the lines of "yeah yeah I've heard it all, WE push multiculturalism in the west while having israel as an ethnostate" or something along those lines. Key part being he uses the word "WE", meaning self-identifying as a jew. Which would make sense given everything else about him.

People with Based in their name deserve a Holocaust except for real.

>with having a woman have his child
As opposed to a fridge, a toaster, the common house cat?

>the common house cat
Well, Vee might have tried.

>Amazing that he concedes that there is no specific number of races.
>They don't realize this is our entire point in the first place.

These fucking brainlets. It's like saying that since what we label the cutoffs for the colors in the color spectrum are technically arbitrary, that there's no actual fundamental difference between different wavelengths of light. They're completely missing the point.

... is Day9 getting involved now?

The cat wouldn't probably feel anything.

He doesn't look Jewish, but after watching that debate, he definitely seems it. That fast talking and gish galloping, wew lad.

Reminder it's not blackmail if it's public information.

thunderfoot is a retard

why is he reaching for the dick?

Yeah, it's peak talmudism. I've seen shit like that before including IRL, but NEVER from a gentile. Always from some slimy jew.

You're right that he doesn't look jewish, but that could just indicate he's a mischling or something. I'm definitely suspicious

I hope not.
I watch him for over a decade now but he's obviously politically clueless and a libtard with less knowledge than most, which is probably one of the reasons why he tries to offer no opinion at all about those things, even if he lets his leftardism slip sometimes.

>pathetic
>beta
>males

What video is this pic from?

Convenient placement.