Why do Millennials love dogs so much?

Why do Millennials love dogs so much?

dogs do kick ass tbqh

>extra
Was this a typo?

No it's slang for 'going above and beyond'

It's like a child that you can legally dispose of when you get tired of it

Is there a generation that doesn't love dogs?

The only group that actively dislikes dogs are the fuckin muzzies

millenial women dont have children, pets let them get out their nurturing instinct that goes desperately unfulfilled otherwise

No, but the millennial generation loves them more than family or children.

because they dont want to make the commitment to have kids so they go with the other less stressful alternative of treating their dogs like their children.

All generations love dogs. There might be something wrong with you.

Less of nuisance compared to kids, I guess.

They have maternal/paternal instincts, but the globalist machine has made them apathetic. They don't care about continuing their bloodline, and they don't want to lose the degrees of freedom a child would curb.

literally every loves dogs OP is obviously a muslim or a nigger

Everyone likes dogs, unless you're a muslim pigfucker that is.

Every generation has loved dogs. Millenials are just devoid of any personality and sense of belonging so they feel the need to attention whore normal things on Facebook to try to fit in (dogs, tattoos, travel)

If you don't love dogs you have no soul.

Dogs are great and they always will be, but when you make posts like your pic related then you know you're in it for the trend and attention.

>Believing a suntrust ad

They fill the void of children while being much less expensive, troublesome, and requiring less responsibilities.
Civilized mankind has always liked dogs given how useful a healthly and well-trained one is, thus making it a perfect substitute.
Babie dolls and job play, then dogs, then children, then grandchildren. They stopped at a dead end half way.

That's the worst attempt at slang I've ever seen. I'm glad these internet fads die within a week now.

don´t be a fucking retard, almost all people love dogs everywhere everytime. Maybe there´s a rise because young people don´t want to have children but wants company.

Allows them to satisfy their parental instincts without the responsibility that millennials hate so much.

>Why do Millennials love dogs so much?
They love themselves and the attention. They also don't like children. You do the math.

I walk dogs for a living. I am going to open a dog spa too. It's worth more money that data analytics.

They also raise their dogs to be complete pussies. They treat the dogs like children rather than animals.