Redpill me on why transgender people are problematic. As a neutral observer, I don't see why anyone cares...

Redpill me on why transgender people are problematic. As a neutral observer, I don't see why anyone cares. I sometimes see people state that transgenders are a risk to women or are unnatural. Is that the extent of the reason why people dislike them? If so, can you go into more detail on these issues? Are there other reasons why people dislike them?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/09540261.2015.1073143
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you are asking others to 'redpill you' on why transgenderism is problematic, the only pill you should be researching the cyanide pill. Get the fuck out of here.

I'm just trying to understand. Is there another board that would be more appropriate?

fpbp

Narcissism is probably a major co-factor in why people do not enjoy dealing with this particular demographic.

Because only weak and insecure people are transgender.
If we allow transgenderism then we allow weakness and insecurity which makes our world more decadent.

It is problematic because it's growing rapidly in number. Currently this costs tax payer dollars in medical.

Fucking leaf has a valid point.

They are mentaly ill and disgusting.

it's kinda like your choice whether to work for a boss that pays taxes, man

Transgenders often participate in crab mentality where they wish to spread their misery to others and cannot comprehend that there are people who do not wish to participate in their fantasy. They want to FORCE others to play along with their twisted fantasies, they're lying to themselves, and they're often hypocritical and commit doublethink because they'll adhere to strict gender norms while telling everyone else that gender is a social construct and thus should be all fluid and shit

Normally I would say /lgbt/ but that board is the bucket which the crabs inhabit.

Everytime someone goes there and gives the description of just being a very gay crossdresser they push them to transition. Everytime someone says that they're questioning whether or not transitioning is for them or if they were wrong to do it, they berate them and insult them, and lie to them, to insure they don't go back. If you ever post any regret stories they'll screech and lie because their misery has been discovered.

kys fagot

Why do we dislike them? Well you said right there, its unnatural, its unnatural, disgusting.
They lie to this sick people, they tell them they can become the other gender, when it is physically impossible for them to do so, it can't be done. No matter how many hormones, surgeries, or operations, they aren't the other gender, at best a rather poor imitation of the other, and often just an abomination against nature.
And what happens when you lie to these sick people, and tell them to deluge in their disillusion of becoming the opposite gender? They believe it, and when they still feel wrong, when they still feel out of place, and stuck in the wrong body after hormones and treatments. What do they do?
They kill themselves.
Transgenders are mentally ill, plain and simple, but the real tragic part is that they are being told they can deny nature and that this disillusion are fine.
It doesn't help them, just as telling someone who believes they are fucking Abraham Lincoln, if you treat them like Abraham Lincoln is not helping them, because they could never be Abraham Lincoln.

>problematic
Roastie detected

Chopping your dick off and making it into an open wound pussy that must be dilated every day to stop it from closing up is very unnatural.

they hate us cause they aint us, to put it like a real nigger would. imagine someone brave enough to take gender norms and say no, but legally having to adopt one or the other for things like laws concerning marriage, then picking the side with the most benefits. you would live like me if you werent scared to death of the metaphysical jew and being called gay.

They are trying to have their LARPs legally enforced.

The problem is that innocent, ordinary male or female people are being subconsciously influenced, through mass media, to question their body, sexuality or gender and then, hopefully for the influencers, act on changing or modifying it to something that isn't what they truly are, biologically. In turn, this weakens and fucks up the person in all sorts of ways. Do this to an entire demographic of people and you've got a weaker one. All in all, this means it's easier to control and manipulate them and, end-game goal, enslave them. NWO achieved.

jesus christ what the fuck is that

give me ONE good reason why I wouldn't immediately assault that thing in self defense upon first contact

They aren't. Problematic tho, are attempts by the left to make transgenderism something more then an abberration of the human sexuality.

Protip: "sex change" operation is just an elaborate dress-up. The person is still what they transitioned from and being treated as their 'current' sex is courtesy by others.

There are also ethical issues that laws haven't caught up to yet. Currently pharmajew's business model requires the indoctrination and often the chemical abuse of prepubescent children.

Honestly, I dont give two shits about transgenders. What I do care about is making pronoun use a law, modifying scientific definitions because of muh feelz, and being called a transphobe for even having questions about any of it.

>says the virgin who never laid a female(male)

These are all good reasons. Thank you.
Not sure I understand this one. Why should I care that other people are weak?
>problematic
That was supposed to be a joke. I tried.
Interesting. While I haven't met one in real life, I can see how this would be annoying: you see a man in front of you, but they insist on being referred to as a woman.

They can't produce children, are harmful to gender roles, and enforce the general mentality that everybody should be respected no matter what, which means that there can be no exellence.

Why would I dick someone who has a fuck hole made out of inverted dick and ball skin that does not lubricate? Makes no sense to me.

It can get worse too, sometimes they use a section of COLON instead. Why would I put my dick near intestines?

Get succ give fuck. So what if the vagina oozes sperm, or prostate fluid, when she cums.

literally just made me suck. Fuck that

fucking gas chambers man

>Not sure I understand this one. Why should I care that other people are weak?
IMO the main issue is not the existence of weakness, but the acceptance of weakness. When the society you live in is degenerating it affects you as well. Think of your children being taught that everybody is equal and growing up to be become communists.

>Redpill me on why transgender people are problematic
They are those who don't know who, or what, they are, but still insist that we correctly identify who and what they are, and base their decisions on 'muh feels' and not rational deductive reasoning.

How are my tax dollars going to trannies? I have at least one tranny friend, and aside from his government check for being an Indian, he doesn't get shit.

That body shape is sexy though, its a shame it's getting rid of his feminine penis

Government health spending. It doesn't always go directly to them, but, for example, it is spent on university research for their benefit.

Oh gotcha

They're severely mentally ill people who are being used and exploited by virtue signaling lefties and shekel-hungry Jews. They're fucking mutilating themselves just so other people can reap the benefits. I bet all of us heard horror stories about dr.Mengele in school, but he at least mutilated people for science, while trannies are being mutilated purely for profit and attention and nothing else.

Because adoption is not what I count as an addition of heads. Even if that's what they want.

Anyone who wants to mutilate their body is mentally ill

I know a few trannies, they aren't a big deal really, but I hate how they're politicized. This is a worthless battle by the Christian Right. Fucking sell out our country for Israel, mass import Mexicans, export jobs.., oh but you have a problem with trannies in the wrong bathroom. Give me a break.

This is not a battle worth fighting in politics. Trump was smart to not engage in it.

Because it's enabling mental illness.

The cdc says 1 in 4 M2F trans people have HIV. They aren't well, and some regret going down that path. It's a hard thing to fix. It's not that they need to be demonized, but the media is irresponsible for promoting that to children.

I'm pretty sure it was the Christian Right that initially started this fight.

This. This is the part where I start giving a shit. Lunatics want to mutilate and later kill themselves? Whatever floats your boat. Lunatics want to chip away at our freedom of expression and give the state the power to jail us for wrongthink just so they can force people to guess the jumble of vowels they use for pronouns? Lunatics want to open the door to perverts being allowed to sit in womens bathrooms/changing rooms and enjoy the show with impunity just so the 0.02% of men that unironically want to change out of their dress in the women's room can do so? Now those freaks need to be sorted out.

I look better as a girl though

Like faggots, noone cares what you do in the privacy of your own home. It's when these people start demanding special snowflake status and make obnoxious demands that people tell them to fuck off.

I’m trans and conservative. I don’t agree or like most conservatives opinion on trans people but I don’t consider their opinion on that worth anything so i don’t care

Being against Islam doesn't make you a conservative.

I see. Perhaps a better approach would be better education on the topic. Like how some countries focus on rehabilitation for criminals instead of punishment.
>jumble of vowels they use for pronouns
>they
I'm triggered. The proper word is xhey.
So... narcissism? See .

becareful, you arent allowed to call yourself that because you might hurt somebodies fefe's

>I'm trans and conservative

Does this mean you're going to buy your own rope and chair with money you worked for rather then demand the state give it to you?

>transgenderism gains momentum and becomes completely normalized in society
>retarded liberal parents coach their young children into "becoming" the opposite gender using hormones
>virtue signal broadcasting on social media how progressive, tolerant, and accepting they are
>child's mental and physical health permanently fucked by hormones and life ruined

that's called child abuse and it's a violation of the NAP

All trans (((people))) are just like you and me, goy.

It's literally associated with tons of other mental disorders and there's not guarantee that the surgery will cure their body dysphoria. Because of this transgenders pre-op/post-op still tend to have a high suicide rate among their masses, since even the conversion doesn't stop the issue versus people who actively sought therapy/corrective hormone treatments (testosterone for males for feel FTM and vice versa).
The reason why this is problematic is because they feel that they need to bring others into this trend, since they feel if more people do it, they'll feel more comfortable. Their problem is adults aren't willing to join them because by the time most of them are grown, confusing hormones settle down, so they're now targeting children.
This in the end causes a drastic effect in kids, which gets them to start 'transitioning' while young and while doing so causes massive health issues in the developing bodies and reproductive issues in later life. It forces mental disorders and allows the ground work for more unmoral/unethical activities to come up in later life.
Even now, those adults who are going through the transition phase are also causing terrible harm to their bodies. Those who take more of the opposite hormone than their body naturally produces (and that is if they don't commit suicide) will face cardiovascular diseases, higher obesity rates, bone structure issues, and higher diabetes rates. There's also a high chance that other mental disorders, since body dysphoria doesn't come alone, will also become more prominent.

you can coach your kid however you want as long as you arent hurting them, and the fact is, estrogen doesnt kill you.

The only problematic trans people are the ones who are weak and insecure. Also gender fucking fluids.
Some trans people are undetectable and normal. You'll never see these people in the media. The media focuses on the obviously controversial, alternatively dressed because it generates attention.

This is one of the major reasons. Underrated. Meet a trans, and you'll figure out why they are navel-gazing soys in about 5 seconds.

>post op trans have high suicide rates

source or your whole post is bullshit

the only problem is that "transgender" people don't actually exist.

Don't forget it is a wound. It isn't a pussy. It isn't a pseudo-pussy. It is a wound full of hair, sweat and body oils. Like a huge pimple.

Interesting. While I haven't met one in real life, I can see how this would be annoying: you see a man in front of you, but they insist on being referred to as a woman.
I've met a few in real life due to being gay. I can say that without a doubt, a number of them have many other problems aside from gender dysphoria that are probably the cause for being gender dysphoric. Universally they're all fucking nuts subtracting anything gender related. Most are not cute. Most are CHC tier ugly and total hons who never pass.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

You're right, because they're either a man or a woman.

Do you deny that there are people taking cross-sex hormones who claim to be the opposite sex? That's what I'm referring to when I say "transgender".

Many, maybe even most, transpeople aren't getting the genital reassignment surgery these days.
It's the new trend.
One transperson I know calls it "experimental genital mutilation".
They've seen the same disgusting videos and pictures we have.
They've read the same blogs we have where people that had the operation regret it.

So now imagine your young daughter going to a restroom with a transwoman who still has a penis.
Is that bad?
Now consider that many transpeople are also transgender and gay.
So your young daughter is going to be in a restroom with a transwoman who has a penis who is sexually attracted to females.

Is that a problem?

because they live and walk around people's children, idiot

>enjoy the show
jesus christ do unisex changing rooms become rape villages in canada?

I feel like it really is this simple. Anything else is just pseudo intellectual, pseudo science bullshit.

according to liberals it does also I like guns
Never been on government assistance and I’m not gonna kms.

How so?

>sweden: 1970's

fuck off fake news

>you can coach your kid however you want as long as you arent hurting them, and the fact is, estrogen doesnt kill you.
child abuse isn't limited to direct physical harm you brainlet faggot

Nah hold up you disingenuous liar. Let's cover a few things you forgot to mention. I'm SURE it was an accidental oversight.

#1 first and foremost: most penises don't work on HRT, NOR DO WE WANT THEM TO. Full stop. Literally everything else you say after that is fucking stupid.

So yes, 'imagine' that a person with a completely useless penis was within 100 feet of your daughter. I mean OTHER than you, Cletus. What's the threat?

Oh, right. There fucking isn't one you sex-obsessed disgusting shitstain.

>t. actual tranny

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/09540261.2015.1073143

One of meny papers published on the topic.

It strikes me as odd as there is a consensus in the medical community that post op theres >20% of subjects regret doing it (as seen by the higher suicide rates) yet I have seen no sudies into treating trans people the same way other dismorthic conditions such as anorexia.

I agree. That's why we must abolish surgery IMMEDIATELY.

Who the fuck would be dumb enough to think that CUTTING your natural body would somehow make it better? Fucking mental illnesses, mayne.

child abuse doesnt constitute "waaaah dat is wrong :(" either le snek memeflag having stupid nigger.

It has to do with the moral degeneration of our society. It's what people meant when they said "allowing gay marriage is a slippery slope."

Twenty years ago you were shunned if you were openly homosexual, because people knew it was unnatural and didn't want that shit imprinting on their children. Now we have pro-homosexual political correctness, pride parades that aren't bringing light to a cause but celebrating it like it's normal. It isn't "if you're gay keep it to yourself" now it's "celebrate you're gay so you can influence others." Now they can get married, because they cried and bitched the loudest, despite the point that it shits in the face of every major organized religion in this country.

Ten years ago you were shunned for being openly transsexual. Why? Because people knew it was unnatural and didn't want that shit imprinting on their children. Now we have people celebrating those who want to mutilate their genitals so they can deny the fact of reality that is their sex chromosome, hormones and physiology. We have people fighting to get these same people who have a disturbingly high suicide rate, and who want to mutilate themselves; into the opposite gender's bathrooms, although they're plainly mentally ill. These people are sick, not enlightened.

Now they're trying to open the door into acceptability for even more screwed up fetishes/mental illnesses such as pedophilia. Hence, the slippery slope. You give sexual deviants an inch, and then their even more fucked up buddies think they deserve an inch too. "Freedom" to them is disrespecting the culture and religion of the extreme majority of this entire country, and expecting us to smile and take it.

I'm all for helping these people, I'm all for treating these people like people. All I want is them to keep their sexual deviancy in the bedroom like every "cis"-straight person in the fucking world is expected to; and for them to accept that not everyone has to accept their ways as normal.

>1973-2003
>published 2011
you're the fake news
kys faggot

Femanon. I don’t like them because they’re literally men in a dress who say they identify as women and then kick actual women’s asses in professional sports. They’re a threat to biological women who are, in fact, generally the weaker sex. I see it as men putting make up on and taking trophies and scholarships from actual women.

That's an ad blurb not a paper. Post some research.

That is a paper you retard, it's just not free

We're literally weaker than cis women and have heavier bones to move with those muscles. It's true we can sometimes use momentum to hit harder if we can get moving AND strike with a heavy bone, but until then we're like kittens. Try to armwrestle one of us sometime. I get beat by my 12 year old nephew.

That makes it an ad since you can't see what you're SUPPOSEDLY citing.

Hormones that aren't for your own sex make you crazy.
Your post is proof.

You people are fucking insane.
And a menace.

And you can hold your shit and piss until you get home you fucking mentally ill fuckwit.
You don't belong in a restroom with my children.

Back to Sup Forums with you.

>your post is proof
Just saying that doesn't make it so.

PS: literally no one but your politicians wants your children, Cletus. I'm reasonably sure my pets are smarter than them anyway.

Your cherry picking of dates is cute. The study lasted to 1973 to 2003.

Do you know any trans people senpai? Like actual trans people, not the transtrender bullshit.
I did, pre-op and post-op (extremely liberal area). Both were highly suicidal and the post-op always tells the pre-op 'don't do it, I fucked up'.
You're living in this small bubble that's closed off by an (((inclusive))) mentally, it is not only hurting you but society.
Please get educated.

>complains about cherrypicking
>cherrypicks an anecdote to 'prove' how transpeople are
Welp

it's fortunate that you will end up killing yourself before spewing your baseless drivel to anyone outside of reddit

I don't think the trannies, on their own and left to their own devices, are really an issue. They would just sit their and do their thing and then eventually kill themselves, like any number of other mentally ill people. The problem is that they're being used as a wedge for degeneracy and SJW policy enforcement. Since the whole 'gender spectrum' thing is so vague and nonsensical, getting it into law is a big step for Post Modernist's attempts at bringing Marxism into Western law. This is something they failed to do with ordinary sex and race based 'hate crime' laws since those categories are so rigid.

>Literally just starts off 200% angry and insulting like a petulant child
Fucking neck yourself, seriously. This is why no one wants to argue anything with one of your deluded freaks.

>This is a worthless battle by the Christian Right. Fucking sell out our country for Israel, mass import Mexicans, export jobs..

Got you on the Israel love, but besides that, what the fuck are you even talking about user?

im sorry(not) sweetie, but cherry picking among 300 crossdressers that got a botched job in the 70s doesnt count as research. pick up the pieces and try again honeybunch

They're gross and weird and they need to die. That's a fact.

>vague
>nonsensical
>virtually entire medical profession supports it
One of these things isn't like the others. I wonder why that is?
>S-she was mean to me!
Straight cis fragility

Sounds to me like splitting professional sports into male and female tiers was a flawed idea in the first place. Perhaps they should be split based on weight class or muscle mass. But who really gives a shit about sports anyway?
Use Sci-Hub.
>using cis unironically

We segregate washroom changing rooms by gender for the same reason we have trespassing laws. Being on somebodies property without permission isn't nessicarily harmful in and of itself, but trespassing almost always precedes a more serious harmful crime, so we chase people away before they can get that far.

Same thing goes for men in womens bathrooms, if a man goes into a women's room chances are he's up to no good, so they get shoo'd away on sight. By allowing the 0.02% of men in dresses to go in you effectively legalize trespassing in this situation by allowing the majority to waltz in and do as they please by claiming to identify as women. Now nothing can be done about them until they start fapping or grope somebody or some shit. When you ask why trans should have to use their biological gender for their washroom, ask first if legalizing trespassing would be a good thing.

>Straight
Lol try again

Did you just assume my political party, shitlord?
I've been a member of the Green Party since the 1980s.

it only makes me happy that i will live as long as it is possible for me to live and that no amount of buttblasted niggerslike you complaining will never amount to anything other than whining since gays and transexuals are birthed into this world through hetero people. stay mad

>Redpill me on why transgender people are problematic.

forced feminization is a warfare tactic to induce a state of submissiveness in the target population.

The attack vectors are chemical, psychological, and some more technical approaches.

They are a symptom of a chemical/psychological warfare tactic