How does it feels to know that this transgender qt will score with more girls than you ever will? ;)

How does it feels to know that this transgender qt will score with more girls than you ever will? ;)

Two more years to go to your great great grandmother calls me neighbor

I just want to score with the right girl
I turn down casual sex all the time
P.S. traps love me

The absolute state of white males.

In two short years that faggot nutcase will commit suicide

that face when I make 18,000 after taxes off each one of these headcases I snip

this

It’s already out of control. Then there’s that facial scrub she’s got going on

What.

What a disgusting degenerate faggot. I hope you all know that I was a liberal until this whole gender shit came along

Please say you donate to some White Nationalists groups.

Our insane asylums must be absolutely empty.

I mean I'ev done some bad things but wow this guy

never gave to an actual nationalist group but I might start
in 2017 i gave to
>Trump reeeeelection
>wounded warriors
>NRA
>RNC
>red cross
and I give a bunch to children's medical charities who help kids with actual problems instead of the ones my patients make up

i wouldn't want to be with someone disrespectful to my parents

In less than 2 years this thing will have necked itself. That's one thing about trannies is the problem sorts itself out.

fpbp

the 45% calls

Alotta tranny fagalas are in behavior health programs, unless thier a danger to themselves they don't get committed. Now how they can get surgery to get thier dicks turned inside out and not be a danger to themselves is beyond me.

I know ya not needing user approval but user approves

Indeed, these people very rarely make it to 30

gas these faggots now
stop shilling your. homo fag agenda
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the only people that want them are the kinds of people you dont want as your girlfriend anyway

Especially ugly ones like that

You can tell he knows it too, the picture purposefully covers most of his face so he can try to give the illusion of femininity

Why don't people treat us with respect. Jpg

Ya sound kinda fruity dude, like ya saying thier are sexy tranny fagalas aka "traps"

Bragging while insecure : the post

Reddit just went from "shit lib echo hug box" to "aight in small doses"

>Weeaboo
>Faggot
Who would guess?

Pffft sandnigger with the bantz

>I hope you all know that I was a liberal until this whole gender shit came along
Liberals did a lot for my society you know. The forward march of progress. But they don't stop. That's their biggest failing everywhere. Liberals don't stop.
Liberals MUST progress! Meaning that if liberals lead us to the promised land, they'll walk us all RIGHT past it and back out in the wastes and detritus because they don't know how to stop. Ever.
Marching ever " forward " for the sake of it, is detrimental. We never arrive at a happy destination. You may have noticed.

Now ya got that picture on ya computer, how ya gonna explain that when the cops arrest ya for WN views?

This girl has more beard than me...

eck someone post disgusted mexican man.

but in the meantime they influence policy and laws, its true the tranny sickness is a self curing problem on the individual level, but socially speaking they are a persistent cancer.

>Traps love me
As if there are hordes of these freaks they only exist on the internet not real life

>girls
>Willfully putting another mans shit on your body.
>incontinence
>aids
>suicide

Why is mental illness so prevalent in whites

hispanics and black people are actually more likely to become transgender than whites. its all got to do with environment and culture surrounding the individual.

holyshit.

lets not make racial barriers in degeneracy. Dont take the bate and abait.

He doesn't pass.

When I was committed (suicide attempt), every other patient was a violent, often gang affiliated nigger that plead down their aggravated assault charges for inpatient anger management.

It also billed $3000/day to the (((insurance companies)))

>suicide attempt
Nu-male

>When I was committed (suicide attempt)

So you even failed at failing? Jesus christ the soy levels are out of control

He looks like a bitch on the left and has obvious manface on the right.
What an unfortunate state of being.