Tfw christian

>Tfw christian
>Take a mega dose of DMT bceause I want to meet God
>We're talking about like 250-300mg dose here
>Hit the pipe and take three hits even though I could not feel my limbs after the second one
>God says he doesn't want to meet me because he is too scared
>In my trip meet entities that are obviously beyond human morality, but seem to be entirely made of love and caring etc.
>The notorious Blue Woman said I could stay there forever if I wanted to in complete peace until the end of time
>Finally return to my body confuses

This experience left me confused. Are there entities that have power beyond the christian "God"? Is He just the herder of us humans but not the whole universe?

I'm so confused.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBdolk2RoHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3jELHO7eftY
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop doing drugs

The entities played you. There isn't a "God" as Christianity tells you, because that was fabricated for control over large groups. But those entities on the other hand... you should visit with them again with a different perspective on life and living.

:/ edgelord problems

all that shit, that happened took place only in your mind, those visions came only from your brain, nowhere else, ask yourself why don't you except god as the final boss.

This.
You can't reach God through durgs faggot

>There isn't a "God" as Christianity tells you, because that was fabricated for control over large groups
*tips autism*

>smoking dmt
You don't smoke it. It's a suppository. Sage.

>The notorious Blue Woman
?

Everything in existence is Life. It goes on infinitely in every dimension known and unknown. You are here, experiencing this moment. Live it.

>>God says he doesn't want to meet me because he is too scared

go figure.

also should have agreed to stay there, passed up an incredible once in a lifetime offer.

Stop being a fucking hippy faggot

Are you trolling? Yes you do smoke it, but not in high enough temps that the DMT burns.

The Blue Woman is what most people encounter at first when trying DMT. A glowing blue entity that has the sound of a woman that says comforting things. Probably a memory of their mother.

I guess you're not really meant to understand certain elements of the DMT trip other than the things that stick out like a sore thumb

People are generally left confused by their trip and it really does vary which each experience.

Peaking behind the curtain can sometimes be impossible to comprehend.

When I did DMT the first time, I was encased in crystal kaleidoscope with images every vice imaginable, like a child’s mobile. I wanted to breakthrough so I had to fly so I went up and out of the confines to a golden land with a glorious blue sky. There was an elevated track on that track was a golden mine cart with three masked individuals. I could see both ends of the track. At first I thought to hide but then I thought better and stepped out from inbetween two low hills the last being in an almost kabuki/Aztec god mask made of gold, asked me why I was there. The being was impressed that I broke through, but told me I will have my answers, that I will get the answers, and it’s ok to go back now. Then the being returned to position and rode the cart away.

OP... Think about it. You are not in control during these trips. You are being given information, you are witnessing things and interacting with things that can manipulate your feelings and thoughts. They can appear however they wish.

There are accounts of people perceiving the lofty "good" images of these beings seen as masks, and when they looked behind the facade, they saw horrible things.

An old hag frequently crops up.

You are entering a world that you do not understand and are assuming these beings are what they portray themselves to be. Would you be this naive in real life? Wouldnt you spend some time with somebody and figure them out before making such judgements?

Remember feelings are not a good touchstone of truth. Feelings are neutral. Love is not a feeling, but a selfless moving.

Also, no existing being can be beyond morality, because morals are arbiters of actions and obviously the beings you witnessed are beings that inhabit some sort of space and time, some form of dimension.

Be careful bro. Some report these beings interacting with them outside of the trip afterwords. Pray, user. Talk to God about the trip.

It's all in your head two to threehundred milligrams is not that strong a dose i've done half grams in one sitting and yeah its just hullicinations its all on your head REEEEEE

Prove that the events that happen here are real and the events that happen with DMT aren't.

>It's ok to go back

you have to use prefabricated meme "comebacks" because you never learned to think for yourself

>Are there entities that have power beyond the christian "God"?
No

when does prefabrication take place?

The blue man and woman never said anything to me verbally, but they telepathically enticed me into playing a harp with them which instead of creating sound it generated amazing structures and patterns around us

The gnome like people would sing things into existence

Went to some form of hell once. Everything was tar and I was made of tar but could partially separate myself from the pit enough to scream for help to the skinny black demon with black spindly wings that walked by me seeming not to notice or care

Many many many other dimensions exist in the void

Do more op and live stream it.

>bceause I want to meet God

How do you not do this every time you pray?

>Do perception altering drugs
>pretend you are meeting gods and traveling dimensions instead of admitting you are inducing a hyper dream
Lets say there is a pantheon of gods existing in alternate realities/dimensions whatevers, why would they reveal themselves to some random drug fiend?

Because you are using the drugs for a spiritual purpose. People in the past used morning glory seeds for a spiritual purpose. It is a spiritual plant.

and sometimes I have spiritual moments when taking a giant shit, but never does a clown troupe god come to me and show me universal wonders

If you want to meet God, all you have to do is love.

>I have spiritual moments when taking a giant shit

Please ceases and desist from eating at, shitting at, and worshipping, McDonalds.

Now go paw through the Urantia Book.
You dont need to start at the beginning either.
Pick the Chapter that interests you most, read it first.

>not God in the Christian sense

>take chemicals that are designed to make your brain produce unreal images and fool your senses
>take what you see seriously

I will never understand druggies.

DMT is what naturally gives you dreams tho.

fpbp

There is still no reason to ascribe a higher degree of truth to hallucinogenic visions. (Rational) people don't look to their dreams for life advice or higher truths.

If we all encounter the same entities on the same drugs there's a good chance it really is supernatural and not just the human psyche playing itself.

DMT basically just allows widespread simultaneous access to different parts of your own brain. It shows you what was already in your imagination. It's worshipped as a shamanistic spirit plant by tribal societies that had no concept of neuroscience.
#partypooper

Nothing more fascinating then someone else's drug trip story.

Right, and a dream is a series of unreal images/sounds/sensations. The same thing is occurring.

I also read somewhere that it kinda strips neurons of their electric signals - basicaly braindeath

Yes. It was unlike anything I could have imagined

Thanks for the you coin

look up advaita vedanta

i don't know what you mean by christian god

if you mean yhwh or an old guy with a beard:
that's a god but not God

God is more of an omnipresent force

>encounter the same entities on the same drugs
It's almost as if all humans have similar imaginative capacities tied to their evolution.

Pseudoscience. Not proven.

DMT is the penultimate redpill that would destroy many anons world views in an instant. Smoking crystal is borderline too intense to gain any insight from. I'd recommend making changa or experimenting with maoi's to create a longer and gentler trip into hyperspace

The only way to God is through Christ, not drugs.

I wouldn't take mind altering/hallucinatory drugs to get to know your deity. Unless you think he/she would would reveal himself that way? Idk... Seems like a bad idea.

This user gets it. Ayahuasca is the way to go

This, pure DMT crystals is just way too intense to get any useful insight - and it lasts only aprox 5-10 minutes.

Wasnt even pleasant in anyway, waaaay too intense and I don't even think I broke through.

>God says he doesn't want to meet me because he is too scared

You misunderstood. Subject & Object become blurry in higher vibrational states. He meant because YOU were scared.

>Are there entities that have power beyond the christian "God"?

No. They are using the power of God just like you and I and every other lifeform. God is the container we all live inside. God is the electric life force that every being is animated with. God is bigger than the biggest deity or being. God is present as the smallest of the small detail. His intelligence is the OS of the entire phenomenal universe.

In Ayahuasca Work, the highest beingyou can call on is Christ. He dispels all evil, all negative entities, no matter how powerful. I’m not a Christian, but I have been visited by Christ, and he truly is the highest power. If you go back again, call on Christ and see what happens, it’ll amaze you, and you may have your own genuine religious experience. Believe it or not, it gets much better than what you experienced, as beautiful as that was

>Dude, if you do X, you'll see Y
>Does X, sees Y
Holy shit it must be God, no other explanations.

Or pharmahuasca— no vomiting

God wouldn't see you because you were too scared.

I wish I knew where to get DMT :(

i dont fucking doubt.he came back as hitler too.

wew never thought of that

Everything is metaphor. Even your daily life. We only see not as such because we involve ourselves with the affairs of mankind. Mankind is on their own trip and the only winning move is to honestly not play. It's a very strange game and if you don't believe this, all the echos from past actions via the butterfly effect will lead to world war 3. It could have been averted if one chose not to play by man's game.

Life is fleeting and ends. That is a truth that cannot be denied. So in essence, is this not a waking dream? Because once it's gone, it's gone. If one is capable of deriving meaning from a vision regardless if it was done sober or not, and the meaning objectively held truth to it, is that not a good thing?

I don't assume everyone is a messy anti-social druggie. Even in many respected fields that have authoritative positions do people still partake in such things. I believe truth can be glimpsed from all perspectives of life. Both within and without, the problem is discerning it against one's own bias. You could watch a cartoon and walk away with a thought pattern you were never aware of. You could take the bible literally and begin to go on a "holy" crusade. The only thing that filters out beliefs and behaviors that lead up to such a thing is you. So let people get their visions. After all, is it not written that the blind shall lead the blind? That man will be given to madness? Seems that way if we believe the fast moving picture boxes. Disconnect from the ways of man and watch how life gets better. Unless you're too attached.

Why not? Has it not gotten to you yet that early Christianity came from mushrooms? There are numerous books on the topic; it’s a serious topic of discussion amongst scholars

Check out the Psychedelic Gospels

>This experience left me confused. Are there entities that have power beyond the christian "God"?

You're literally describing what Satan explicitly tries to get people to believe.

Drugs are bad and you're a degenerate. Repent and be saved.

Much less natural though. That vomiting is cathartic and cleansing

DMT is all around you. Very easy to synthesize

It's not unreasonable. That could explain group hallucinations if they actually occurred.

Demonic Deception. Only thru jesus to god and right now its only thru Paul to Jesus. Grace thru faith in the blood of the Lamb which grants salvation by forgiveness of sin.

youtube.com/watch?v=KBdolk2RoHQ

STOP

Not that simple. Sure, unintentional hypnotic suggestion can account for common visions. But, how do you account for the near universal reverence and sense that psychedelics deliver genuine spiritual experience across cultures and history? When rick Strauss man did his DMT study in the 90’s, over 90% of the patients felt that they had a profound and life changing spiritual experience when delivered a dose above a particular threshold

all religions are star myths my friend, check David Mathisen’s books analyzing the mythos from modern and ancient cultures and see for yourself. we should each be a christ

DMT stories don't sound fun to you? Are you a complete stick in the mud? Do you drink? This shit sounds a fuck of a lot more entertaining them getting piss piled.

youtube.com/watch?v=3jELHO7eftY

Satan likes to be a bitch

Came to post this and sage.

Only good answer in the whole thread.
Second best answer tbqh fampai

>Gets whacked out on a dissociative
>Thinks he met God
>"OMG God is scared of me!"
>Gets confused
Wow what an unexpected result

Alternatively, the structure of the human psyche is similar in all instances of humans and results in similar manifestations when they take the same drug

*whether or not they considered themselves to be religious, spiritual, or familiar with psychedelics

This makes me think of the Gateway project and how they told people who wanted to research it further to be prepared for non-corporeal entities that exist outside our perception of reality.

DMT exists in anything living.

Its possible to just gather a fuckton of grass and make a extraction - it's not that difficult.

I'd reccomend researching for the plant most potent in DMT in your area as it would take a metric fuckton of grass to make enough for just one trip.

ive done DMT over a 100 times and i still couldnt call myself experienced with it.

my last trip is where i saw everything break and the whole earth turned into this
goddess figure and the universe itself was god it was like a split. then the goddess
or earth goddess spoke to me, when you're in the DMT realm everything makes sense.
i was told i need to kill myself that im not useful or am just a failure in her part of creation.
i am asexual and an actual failure in life so it makes sense. she was showing me life and
what it is, all of our social problems and stuff are just illusions, we are some kind of thing
being used in a giant process of life. then a very scary part came, i heard woman moans in
my room, i was freaking out and i opened my eyes and kept falling back into the DMT realm
repeatedly like 5-6 times, then when i finally came out of it, i was in a complete ego death state.
i couldnt recall who i am for about an hour or so, i was just being me if that makes sense.

dmt trips get more intense the more you dive into it, though im probably going to take her
advice soon.

I'm not against drugs. I'm against using drugs and then thinking your experience has brought you some profound insights into how the world works.

I'm actually very curious to try DMT. It's just that I won't extract any truths from the experience. I like dreaming, drinking. Doesn't mean I base my worldview or metaphysics around it.

i am so intrigued...

It is. It makes alcohol and other socially sanctioned drugs seem like dogshit in comparison. Why get dulled down and dumb when you can visit with God?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

It’s like the crack of hallucinogens

No you just got high, everything you saw was your imagination and you subconscious.

You can't reach God with drugs, only demons LARPing as God, angels and saints to lead you astray.

Repent you piece of shit

I can agree with this :)

Not necessarily looking to change my world view. Just seems like too crazy of an experience to not be interested in trying once.

The fucking strange pat though, is that they do (to a point). Psychedelic experiences can make a person more well adjusted, more functional, and sharpen a persons senses and cognition. Sometimes these profound teachings are so subjective and metaphoric that they are useless, but other times they are direct answers to questions that people are carrying that hold them back. Unless you’ve had that type of experience, it becomes difficult to understand, but it’s does happen a fair percent of the time

Be the warrior you were meant to be. I would reconsider. The Tao that can be seen and/or heard is not the Tao. That entity is but a reflection of a perspective. And a perspective hardly conveys the whole image.

They don't reveal themselves. It's always like...imagine what it would feel like if you were walking down a trail and suddenly a butterfly shows up and lands on your shoulder. That butterfly is us, it takes a strong form of prayer or drugs or whatever to induce these dimensional wings to visit other places, and just like the experience of seeing a butterfly varies based on the personality of the perceiver, depending on who you see will determine what you see. Some people play with the butterfly, chase it, catch it, swat it, talk to it, whatever. We are on the shit end of creation and existence, we have to go to them it wouldn't work any other way. That's why God and His son are such a definer for our species and history. That's the one being in the universe that decided to stop treating us like random butterflys and for some reason gets off to helping people escape the life and death cycle

Only a Jew would post such an image.
>(((You))) are already in hell

Checked

I don’t think so. I think it’s symbolic.

Christianity can, and cannot, be compared to an experience like that. Maybe write it down so you remember, and try it again later. Logos is divine, user.

How would you know? Why then do such substances exist here on Earth as created by god? Do we not have enough demonic contact already? Is God so cruel that he’s leave no way to contact him directly? Or are you just conditioned to follow the instructions of priests?

Jew this, jew that. You people are as bad as feminist with their stereotypes and privileges.

Protip: Babylon the Great in the book of Revelation is Jerusalem, not Rome

Logos: The Word of God, which created everything. From sound. A vibration. That created everything in existence. A vibration that you can sense, of you tune your senses in, which is what psychedelics do; attune you to the logos

Mushrooms > other drugs