>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec29
>Lavrov:US military must leave all of Syria
>Beit Jinn:Evac of rebels started:300+ HTS fighters to be green BUSSED to idlib, 400+ FSA to Daraa, some chose to reconcile
>Beit Jinn:10 busses and ambulances arrive, first batch of 300 rebels leaves to Idlib. HTS blows up HQ before leaving
>N Hama/Idlib:SAA liberates Abu Dali,nasiriyah,Tal Mariq, Hamdaniyah+ train-station,Abu Omar
>E Ghouta:HTS & Ahrar al-Sham join forces and attack SAA in Harasta, clashes ongoing
>NE Hama:HTS conducts a successful raid against IS in Abu Khannadiq village
>DeZ:ISIS car bomb-led counterattack tears into the flank of US-backed forces threatening encirclement
>SDF withdrew several positions from last stronghold of ISIS(Hajin town) following counter attack
>Reports:US evacuates IS leaders again from DeZ prov
>Syrian government blasts back at Erdogan over ‘terrorist’ comments
>Over 100 wanted people surrender themselves in Aleppo
>Putin: Russian bases in Syria are crucial to preserving national security
>Yemeni ballistic missile hits Saudi-backed mercenary camp
>Saudi airstrikes kill 68 Yemenis in 24 hours: UN

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.is/ehLyM
southfront.org/syrian-democratic-forces-capture-four-villages-in-euphrates-valley-kill-over-60-isis-fighters-map-photos/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42512946
mobile.twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/946794628342263815
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5220507/Bangladesh-targets-100-000-Rohingya-repatriation.html
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20171229_09/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Fuck Iran.

Updates from earlier bread,

Idlib
Hama
Beit Jinn
Hasrata
Homs
Misc.

FAKE BREAD

Mattis sees US presence in Syria

archive.is/ehLyM

Im helping

Catalonia’s new parliament to convene on January 17 – Madrid

Spain’s prime minister said Friday he will convene Catalonia’s new parliament on January 17 and hopes the region’s next government won’t renew the push for independence. Mariano Rajoy set the date just over a week after a regional parliamentary election resulted in the separatist parties he hoped to keep out of power again winning the most seats and in turn a good chance to lead the next Catalan government. Rajoy ordered the December 21 election under constitutional powers he invoked in October to dissolve the previous parliament after it voted to declare Catalonia an independent republic. Governing Catalonia will remain in the hands of Spanish authorities until a new president and cabinet are chosen. The Spanish PM has not ruled out seizing control of the region again, if necessary, AP reported.

*gulp*

go israel

Jesus H. Christ

100 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli army in Gaza – officials

The Health Ministry in the Gaza Strip said Friday that 100 Palestinians have been injured in clashes with Israeli soldiers, RIA Novosti reports. Of those people, 34 were taken to hospitals after they were injured by military bullets, two people seriously. Another 66 were affected by gas and received assistance on the spot. Palestinian Red Crescent representatives said that doctors “provided first aid to 130 Palestinians in the West Bank.”

It's days like this that I wish the regulars would move over to ml/sg/. Their mods aren't kikes and reddit is practically nonexistent there.

Libya strongman Haftar backs 2018 elections

Libyan strongman Khalifa Haftar has said he will support 2018 elections but also implied he would seize power if the polls did not happen, AFP said. Haftar said late Thursday that presidential and parliamentary elections were “a fundamental solution” to Libya’s crisis and should be held “without delay or fraud.” A UN-backed unity government in Tripoli has failed to impose its authority nationwide. It has been rejected by a rival administration backed by Haftar in the east of the country. This month, Haftar said the unity government had definitively lost all legitimacy after the expiry of the December 2015 UN-brokered agreement that gave rise to it.

shill bread

German govt cautious on Turkish ‘fence-mending’ bid

The German government has responded cautiously to signals by Turkey’s president that he wants better relations, stressing its interest in several Germans jailed for what Berlin considers political reasons, AP reports. Ankara has “no problems with Germany, or with the Netherlands or Belgium,” President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said in comments published Thursday. Spokesman Georg Streiter said Friday that the German government has taken note of these comments. “The German government is of the opinion that resolving the remaining detention cases has an important role in improving bilateral relations,” Streiter added. Berlin also welcomed news Thursday of a German national’s release, the spokesman said, without giving details.

What’s that?

Putin ratifies agreement on Russian naval base in Tartus, Syria

President Vladimir Putin signed the law on the ratification of an agreement between Russia and Syria on expanding the naval facility near the port city of Tartus, making it a full-fledged naval base, TASS reports. The document was published on the official Russian web portal for legal information. It was adopted by the State Duma on December 21 and approved by the Federation Council on December 26.

whats ml/sg/

Deepy, you map the areas where the gains/frontlines are at, and I will add the frontline and color the markers!
As long as it isn't jpg. That would be gayy.

I'll give you a hint. There was a website spawned from April Fool's joke pulled on Sup Forums and /mlp/.

Here we are again.

ffs

nice try horsefucker. wouldn't surprise me if horsefuckers were causing all this shit to make us move to their shithole of an imageboard

Nope. Horsefuckers have nothing to do with this shit.

I see mossad's hand in this

what a bunch of disgusting faggots
/mlpol/, seriously?

people who enjoy wanking it to a childrens show and talking about politics at the same time. Surprisingly there are more of them than expected

It is objectively better than Sup Forums post-election.

realistically Germany can just wait until Turkey's economy collapses and then use powerplay.

anything is better than Sup Forums post-election

Daily reminder that you can't be a good father when you watch a my little poney and shitpost with anime pics

>horsefuckers were causing all this shit to make us move to their shithole of an imageboard
naw, gotta defend the horsefuckers there, they'd have their own ways to do stuff

Another reminder that weebshitism is a slope that leads to pedophilia

thats where your wrong kiddo

>implying I want to bring children into this hellhole world.

Tastiest bread haaa

Here's the BBC

>Iran cities hit by anti-government protests

Anti-government demonstrations that began in Iran on Thursday have now spread to several major cities.
Large numbers reportedly turned out in Rasht, in the north, and Kermanshah, in the west, with smaller protests in Isfahan, Hamadan and elsewhere.
The protests began against rising prices but have spiralled into a general outcry against clerical rule and government policies.
A small number of people have been arrested in Tehran, the capital.
They were among a group of 50 people who gathered in a city square, Tehran's deputy governor-general for security affairs told the Iranian Labour News Agency.

>How did the protests start?
The demonstrations began in the north-eastern city of Mashhad - the country's second most-populous - on Thursday.
People there took to the streets to express anger at the government over high prices, and vented their fury against President Hassan Rouhani. Fifty-two people were arrested for chanting "harsh slogans".

>On Friday, despite warnings from authorities, the demonstrations spread further to some of the biggest cities in the country.

What are people complaining about?
What began as a protest against economic conditions and corruption has turned political.
Slogans have been chanted against not just Mr Rouhani but Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and clerical rule in general.
Demonstrators were reportedly heard yelling slogans like "The people are begging, the clerics act like God". Protests have even been held in Qom, a holy city home to powerful clerics.
There is also anger at Iran's interventions abroad. In Mashhad, some chanted "not Gaza, not Lebanon, my life for Iran", a reference to what protesters say is the administration's focus on foreign rather than domestic issues.

CONT

this is moldy

done. just request the areas u want to draw.
I can churn them out easily - i just have to find the spot u want in the centre ,ake it the right size and press make png,

incidentally my program, as far as I know (day 5 of use) only allows me to make png. SO i am forced by technology to be not gay.

awww, where did the pony touch you?

I don’t know what the fuck it is, Maghrecuck. Rude.
Dankeschön.

>implying I would have it anyway

actually /mlpol/ was pretty good, like all the memeflag alt-right newfags got heart attacks and we've been back to old funny Sup Forums for 2 days. Still got some /sg/ pony oc.

If you are a father and do that crap it should be considered neglect

>Nope. Horsefuckers have nothing to do with this shit.

Syrian Democratic Forces made some gains against ISIS

southfront.org/syrian-democratic-forces-capture-four-villages-in-euphrates-valley-kill-over-60-isis-fighters-map-photos/

horse fuckers would just track you down and kill you. they don't need this shit.

Look over on that site, and screencap any posts calling for raids on 4/sg/.

Other demonstrators chanted "leave Syria, think about us" in videos posted online. Iran is a key provider of military support to the government of Bashar al-Assad in Syria.
It is also accused of providing arms to Houthi rebels fighting a Saudi-led coalition in Yemen, which it denies, and is an ally of Lebanon's powerful Shia movement Hezbollah.

>How big are the protests?
There have been calls on social media for protests up and down the country, despite warnings from the government against illegal gatherings.
Demonstrations of varying sizes are reported to have occurred in at least seven cities. An initial BBC report of a demonstration in the southern city of Shiraz was not confirmed.
Overall, the numbers said to be taking part range from a less than 100 in some places to thousands in others - but demonstrations do not appear to be taking place on a massive scale.

How have the authorities reacted?
Videos posted on social media appear to show clashes between security forces and some demonstrators in Kermanshah.
Fars news agency reported that protesters there destroyed some public property and were dispersed.
The governor-general of Tehran said that any such gatherings would be firmly dealt with by the police, who are out in force on main intersections.
Officials in Masshad said the protest was organised by "counter-revolutionary elements", and video online showed police using water cannon.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42512946

i checked nothing there

White and Based

>There is also anger at Iran's interventions abroad. In Mashhad, some chanted "not Gaza, not Lebanon, my life for Iran", a reference to what protesters say is the administration's focus on foreign rather than domestic issues.
They're doing that so your domestic issues won't get get fucked like what you're doing now

I hope Iran makes them disappear

First, Kefarya and Fu'ah. Be sure to include Idlib at the very bottom.

Sup Forums is now officially reddit.

>Israel bombs Hezb for the 628 time
>Da Happening!!!
>200 guys demonstrate in Iran
>Da Happening!!!
>Trump farts in public
>Da Happening!!!

that's why I stay on /sg/

For the love of god don't like outer/pol/ in here, you want us to get cancer?

*link

yes

r/sg is more cancerous than outer/pol tbqh

starting to be with you on this one just that he had 1 ID back then

@154892175
>memeflag
>linking outside thread to rest of board
>mentioning (((r*ddit)))

>I responded to a meme flag
Forgive me, it was a mistake.

hi master

No

Comeon maghrboi even you know it's bullshit.

It's only a matter of time before the cancer of outer/pol/ completely takes over 4/sg/.

CIA op

mobile.twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/946794628342263815

Bangladesh plans to send 100,000 Rohingya back to Myanmar in 1st repatriation

Bangladesh plans to send up to 100,000 Rohingya back to Myanmar in the first batch of repatriations of Muslim refugees who fled ethnic violence this year, officials said Friday. Senior minister Obaidul Quader said a list of 100,000 names was to be sent to Myanmar authorities on Friday, AFP reports. Repatriations could start in late January under an accord between the two governments. They signed an agreement in November allowing for repatriations from January 23. However, many aid groups and diplomats doubt that fearful Rohingya will agree to return.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5220507/Bangladesh-targets-100-000-Rohingya-repatriation.html

/sg/ is full of shills anway

>that is Syria

>Other demonstrators chanted "Quit calling Jerusalem Al-Quds"

So should I finally go to sleep, even if I have 4 hours left to get up? Are there going to be updates on Iran tonight or just shills shitposting?

Good afternoon I hate Reddit

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these Iran protests? It is another CIA op?

Go to sleep! To your amazement you will feel very fresh when you wake up, more fresh then when you sleep 7h... doubt anything will happen tonight, it's the second day just

>It is another CIA op?
Most likely.

>leave Syria, think about us
Fucking idiots they don't even know that their government is doing this so they don't get isolated by amerimutt puppets.

>even if I have 4 hours left to get up
the fuck you have to get up for so early.
Stay up. Drink energy drink and take cold shower.
Don't jerk off or get in bed.

Go sleep, Polski. Even I’m lurking now. There surely won’t be any updates till tomorrow.

Why is it every time CIA pulls this shit off, protesters taint it by chanting and doing the dumbest shit

>kill all Alawites
>all of this shit from Iran
Shitty fucking execution

>meanwhile on outer/pol/
>people who have no idea going retard on iran thread and cia shilling
>finnknight doing his job on lauren thread
>bait threads including star wars and some leftist twitter shots
>r/ptg and its affiliates including /ids/ and /tds/

see here

>Drink energy drink
do you actually do this?
don't you know how much that crap is bad?

>he's not moving to a small Polish village to comfily raise a large white and based family and live like a prince with his netbux

Okay, goodnight then.
>the fuck you have to get up for so early.
Work.
You better give me good news tomorrow, Irański.

And also
>some stupid youtube eceleb drama

Thank you master baker

A third of all Syria war dead are civilians

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20171229_09/

>tfw I applied filter for all things youtube related in the catalog before I stopped using it altogether
>tfw 40+ filters for youtube shit
>mfw no face

>inb4 Polish woman on a horse rides into brutal protests to save her Iranian dreamboi

No, not usually.
But I also don't smoke, but trying to keep myself awake is an exception.

>poles
>white
Good one!