Magic: The Sickening

H A P P E N I N G
----------------------------------------------
Main Details;
SHITPOSTER NECKBEARD WHO WAS BANNED FROM STUPID CARD GAME FOR MAKING FUN OF WHORES TURNS TOP AUTIST AS REVENGE AND UNCOVERS A BUNCH OF PEDOPHILES WHO WORK FOR THE COMPANY

youtube.com/watch?v=03ucFqzmCzU

Check #MagicGate on Twitter for deets
Unsurprisingly Far lefties and Antifa members are the ones who kicked him out of the community for not respecting WHAMEN

There are PEDOPHILES behind a high fantasy trading card game?

Oh my god.

>wastes his life yelling at the wind
Just as planned. Keep it up. You're doing exactly what we want.

ooh that mana burn..

have a blumpf
also, post tweets faggot

wotc is fucked holy shit

their company is too bad to survive

You'd think pedophiles would know better not to piss off the goony beard men that make of the majority of their player base.

These people have NO LIFE, so of course they're going to fucking burn everything down when you take their hobby away, it's like John Wick but with neckbeards

still better than Paizo.

When will people learn? don't fuck with the autists, they're the thing that's keeping your community together

>MagicGate
What's next?

yeah but this is the beginning of the end for wotc, after so many weird ups and downs

This is true.

This sucks because i know a couple of people who will lose everything if their card stocks lose any more value.

Hopefully the LGS's will enter a class action lawsuit and recover some of their assets.

this year didn't even ended, and this happens.
pls come 2018

bamp

this so much. mtg are fucking cancer and theyre the reason why pokemon cards are fucking worthless in the US

This explains a lot

I'm okay with this, even with how much I love 5e.

I was raised on 3e/3.5 and I've played some AD&D, but 4e was total shit. 5e was a massive improvement but still wotc fucks it up with only supporting the Forgotten Realms setting.

If wotc goes down I hope that whoever gets the rights to D&D know what they're doing and don't fuck this up.

>Harmony Gold buys the rights

i'm fine with wotc's slow demise even though i've spent thousands of dollars on a card game for children

Praying for shooting spree

As someone who gives zero fucks about MTG, this is fucking hilarious to watch. This must have been what it was like watching gamergate from the outside

Poots is the future of fantasy gaming anyway

SHUT IT FUCKING DOWN

Is it a surprise to anyone that pedophiles love to play MTG? I remember when I was 10 years old, and used to play the Pokemon Card Game at The Mall or Toys'R'Us on Saturday every week. The employees would adamantly moderate any adults around/playing and wouldn't allow any pedophile behavior going around. After Pokemon was over, they would have Magic the Gathering play an hour or two later. I had interest in playing MTG, but it was filled with weird, disgusting men trying to talk to the kids and the employees that got those creeps the fuck out during the Pokemon hours weren't the same ones in control during MTG.

There would be like two or three adults playing Pokemon, and most of the kids (including me) would never have anything to do with them. They usually cowered in their own corner, and didn't ever approach kids with conversation/try and play with them (Employees probably banned them from doing so). However, during the MTG hours the pedophile adults would hound and kids and try and play with them/chat them up constantly.

What the actual fuck.

I always knew that Kikes of the Coast were scummy faggots, but this pedo shit is really some next level degeneracy.

Does he provide any undeniable proofs or it's just another metoo shit?

There's photos of one of the judges in literal orange overalls after being convicted for fucking a child.

He didn't even have to dig hard, just googled employee names and their convictions showed up.

These are the people who are shaming him for calling a cosplayer a whore

>miniatures with retarded prices
>future
fuck no

Magic: The Gathering of Pedophiles

And they said the beta uprising was a meme.

What the fuck.......

>These people have NO LIFE, so of course they're going to fucking burn everything down when you take their hobby away, it's like John Wick but with neckbeards

>John Wick but with neckbeards
Many chuckles and true.

i just wanted to play a weird ass game with the occasional chainmail bikini reeeeeee

nearly all elites are pedophiles

Or literally Revenge of the Nerds

bump

wait wait is this the same pleddit fag that came here autisically screeching about settling some score or another a few weeks ago?

y'all a bunch of idiots. wizards doesn't want to pay judges, what makes you think they'll pay for background checks?

false prophecy uttered against our rebellion! The Prophets are the pedophiles, I've personally seen them do heinous things to Grunt Children claiming it a sacred rite.

Activate the rings brother, life itself is flawed.

Keeps the poorfags and roasties far away.

heh

that's fucking disgusting

have a bump

>ooh that mana burn..
Nice one

Bump for visibility

wizards of the coast is sick

Where the fuck were you playing?

I've been drafting for about 3+ years now. Usually once a week, some weeks I don't make it. The people who come to the card shops to play generally fall in to three categories.

1) Children (10 - 18) of which there are never more than one or two there and typically they're accompanied by a parent.
2) Young adults (18 - 29) of which most are NEETs but some are successful guys who are computer scientists, or biologists, or something but are just kind of nerdy.
3) Adults (30+) of which there are very few and these are almost all NEETs except for the occasional parent who comes to relive his childhood game, or brings their own child.

I've never felt a "pedophile" vibe from anyone there. Everyone is just socially awkward, a giant dweeb, and unfortunately are SJW.

Magic The Gathering: he who has the richest parents, wins!

>people still not realizing it's a bunch of mentally ill folk behind the lgbt, blm, feminism pushing
>they still don't see how the media i.e. tv, movies, commercials, radio, newspaper is all interconnected to push the same agenda
we're not just talking jews but woman, shitskins and cucks too.

I wouldn't consider the people who run a shitty trading card game "elites".

And getting a pro player banned for life years after he had served his time in jail for a trumped up rape charge.
In hindsight it looks like that blew up (if you are into magic you know, it was big news in that circle) probably because they knew this would come out one day and wanted to get ahead of it while they could.

name a bigger jew company than wizards of the coast

EA

what's the specific charge? did he serve his sentence?

this is marvelous, weaponized autism..

> These people have NO LIFE

you literally spend hours every day browsing Sup Forums, that's many times less productive

lul, calm down fag, you can keep playing your dumb card game for children I don't care.

when you have acess to sex easily it loses meaning, and you will find yourself in a downward spiral toward strange deviant pratices.

That was quick.

stop fighting you two.
or else i force both of you to stay an entire night on the magic gathering convention.
no lube included

>it's like John Wick but with neckbeards
>sensible chuckle.gif

Then they would re-release the old Dungeon & Dragons cartoon in the worse way as possible then sit on top of the rights for over 20 years while suing anyone that dares to try to make a retroclone.

have a bump, we need this meme not not remain a dream

every single soy boy autist passtime needs to come under attack until these cucks nut up and say the 14 words

this is essentially what they do to everything they own
they only license out D&D IP to the absolute worst videogame devs and make sure the companies are killed due to stifling bullshit

Watch the video in the OP if you haven't you lazy fuckers

I hate Jeremy for being an autistic faggot but this is hilarious. Don't get me wrong wizards are faggots too but this was already well known.

Can buttcrack man be the wick?

holy fuck this is huge

don't tell me what to do you fucking toothbrushnigger

I know that feel.

buttcrack bro was the wife that was loved.
Garruk's public death was the pupper.

Holy shit, that video was pretty intense. That's a bunch of pedos.

All this time I thought WotC was like a gaming community on the west coast. I read about how this dude got banned, never played MTG, D&D or Pokemans

wizards is massive, they'll be fine. they just need to modernize a little in their business practices.

So hire a bunch of incompetent niggresses?

How come most of those guys weren't white?

>Japs are pedophiles

What else is new.

Excuse me white people are talking.

What the fuck?

Nice

Top kek. On top of the toilet roll cardboard, MTG is done.
Who here /ptcg/?

japan

Hasbro should've dissolved WotC years ago. There's zero value in any of their current employees. As people have stated practically every current employee is unqualified and was hired through SJW hivemind nepotism. Their legal counsel was a kid right out of school who knew literally zero about WotC's business or any related commerce law.

They are a ticking time bomb and it's time for them to be absorbed and dissolved in Hasbro.

That's not an accurate portrayal of the community.

>toothbrushnigger

kek

>Implying the Grunts deserve to be protected under law

This is how I Paladin

>Pedogaf admin and moderators pushing cultural marxist SJW shit outed as pedos
>Wizard of the Coast/Hasbro owners in the process of pushing cultural marxist shit SJW outed as pedos
>Hollywood celebs pushing cultural marxist SJW shit outed as pedos
>next up: sitting congressmen and senators outed as pedos

blackmailing without outing pedos is how bolshevik cultural marxism was worming itself through culture, keep outing them and Trotsky & Alinsky's whole cartel comes falling down. turbobonus points if someone finally manages to get real dirt on how ringleader-tier guys like Hillary, McCain and Kristol or their billionaire backers are kiddy-diddling pedos (they are.)

*bad strayan accent* fuck off

*notices bulge* owo wuts this?
*nuzzles*
>>>/reddit/

I actually remember the day I quit magic the gathering. I played against some turbo-king-size isis-pubebeard class neckbeard that had pedo-weeb card sleeves. Literal fucking naked anime chicks on the backs of his cards in a tournament with children. I took my cards to the singles counter at the store, sold all my shit, and got the fuck out never to return. Magic is for absolute fucking degenerates.

>on his sleeves
What a retard. He should just play Weiß Schwarz

This is wrong on so many levels

>many times less productive

debatable

You quit a hobby because you couldn't understand abstract trolling. No joke. I'm not saying the guy wasn't a pedo, but the vast majority of people with meme sleeves intentionally do it to put the other person on tilt.

And it worked. The guy tilted you so severe you didn't just throw the game, you completely quit. I'd buy that fucker a beer.

no, it is japan on so many levels!

this guy in vid is already mass hated by reddit MTG because he criticized devs and redditors suck the dicks of devs because of their autistic child mentality thinking it will bring them good boy points
its truly sickening