This should make you angry

This should make you angry.

3d is not important

imagine being so starved for attention like the western fate series fanbase you have to photoshop fake results to make your series look more popular that it is outside of Japan.

At least Milo didn't come up. Nero was his twitter handle.

>turning pivotal men in our history into bikini girls and faggots via cartoons

but you cucks will still defend your precious niptoons to the death.

Weabu culture is degenerate and weebz would be executed on sight in my free republic

Anti-NERO propaganda = (((Christian))) propaganda inspired by theRoman enemies of Nero.

He might of been a degenerate or a bad goy but the stories about him are total rubbish.

your roastie is irrelavent, not even greasy neckbeards who rarely see the sun want it, they prefer those niptoons to you

>weeb culture is dege-
*blocks your """""""""deduction"""""""""*

you literally can not think outside of cartoons, it's pathetic. you'd forsake your entire history for them.

what history? so what if im white, blonde hair and my nose is pointy? 3d women have made themselves into prostitutes, where no one wants them for anything but a place to dump their cum. Worthless, really.

>Rejects white women for being thots
>Enjoys watching cartoons about little girls being perverts
End yourself, user.

your husband prefers sheep cunt to yours, my young kiwi friend

You are sad user

t. never seen an anime before
Girls are usually the ones that are completely pure and would initiate slapstick against men solely on the fact that someone on the opposite gender has made a perverted joke or acted inappropiately.

It does. That whole anime franchise angers me because they keep turning historical figures into copy/pasta anime girls, quite literally copy/pasta in this case.

sad about what?

that black & white picture on the left might be inaccurate. Nero did not have nice as locks that, he once beat a guard to death bc he was jalous of his full hair and locks

Who cares about some Dago bastard when even the fucking Earth itself has gotten this treatment?

Reddit meme

Reminder that those search results only come up because you are an animefag.