What did you do, Sup Forums??

There's a new, insane conspiracy theory tearing up Sup Forums

“I’m sorry, I don’t follow. What is this ‘4D chess’ you say I’m playing?”

>It’s a curious thing that the same alt-right scumbags who scream about “facts” and “fake news” are many of the same people bellowing about unsubstantiated conspiracy theories propagated on forums like Reddit and, especially, Sup Forums. In the same way that Republicans bent over backwards to justify voting for an alleged child predator, others have resorted to conjuring elaborate fictions that prove, once and for all, that Democrats are pedophiles and Donald Trump is both good and right.

>The latest, and most labyrinthian, story to squint at is “The Storm,” a catch-all name for the theories sprouting up around Q, an anonymous Sup Forums user who claims to be a “high-level government insider with Q clearance.” Q says he’s tasked with posting intel directly to Sup Forums to inform “the people” (if that’s what we want to call the gathering of neo-Nazis and misogynists that populate Sup Forums’s Sup Forums thread) about Trump’s overarching plan to “stage a countercoup against members of the deep state.” Look, the lunacy here goes deeper than we can comprehend; thankfully,New York’s Paris Martineau has compiled a helpful primer.

>Of particular note is Q’s explanation for the appointment of Robert Mueller and the investigation into Russia’s collusion with the Trump campaign, which, surprise, isactuallyall about Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. In this scenario, Mueller isactuallyTeam Trump, and the ding-dong who needs two hands to drink a bottle of water isactuallyrunning a long con to bring down the “globalists.” Also, the Las Vegas massacre was an inside job.

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/theres-a-new-insane-conspiracy-theory-tearing-up-Sup
news.avclub.com/trump-might-have-an-imaginary-friend-named-jim-1798264105
youtube.com/watch?v=EbPcSKCqKLc
avclub.com
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/946882169565310976
youtu.be/tBI_dTY4fsc
hooktube.com/tBI_dTY4fsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

avclub.com/theres-a-new-insane-conspiracy-theory-tearing-up-Sup Forums-1821432397

>avclub

>some faggot posts a forced meme
>le ebin new conspiricy that has completely obliterated Sup Forums!!!
The onion went full retard after the Spics at Univision bought it

All you pedo fucks will hang.

If you read the article, it's about the Q poster and conspiracy theories

...Which is what he said.

>avclub

lol sweety this is a politics board of actual important issues.

Vegas was an arms deal created by hillary fbi to give assasins weapons so they could storm the top floor of mandalay to kill prince mohammed bin salman but trumps fbi countered them and jesus campos also stumbled onto it like fucking call of duty.
>whats 4D chess?
>is playing 7D chess

alternative fact: op is not a faggot, he's just alt-straight

>lol sweety this is a politics board of actual important issues.

>implying it's not 6 million d chess

stupid goy

7th DEMENSIONAL chess fucking retard. Trump is a time traveler.

archive that shit

Them trying to project their personalities onto Trump with that caption "Im sorry, what is this '4D chess' you think im playing?" is really telling how these libturds think and approach things, their smug amoralistic degeneracy is showing. They remind me of Blood Elf RPers on WoW.

>the same alt-right scumbags who scream about “facts”

How retarded must you be to think Vegas isnt sketchy as fuck.

Well.. when you put it that way.. It kind of confirms everything.

Sure is getting cold out.

if you insist on trump being a alleged child predator
and since your on Sup Forums
do you not know people think obama and biden are child predators?
obama loves hist hotdogs which every sane person knows means lil child dick
and there are countless biden videos of him groping children

tell me again about how trump is a child predator
or moore ?

>Colburn

>ban guns
>get acid washed

Top kek

Whenever I encounter one of these articles and I'm not sure if it's worth my time I just allow my eyes to track erratically up, down, left, and right across the paragraphs. That usually tells me what I need to know. For example, with this one:
>right scumbags
>neo-Nazis
>lunacy
>"globalists" in quotes
Into the trash it goes.

Who else eating onions right now?

>Sup Forums’s Sup Forums thread

>Also, the Las Vegas massacre was an inside job.

the truth hurts libtards. The liberal CIA did it.

this has meme potential

>Important issues
>argument about toilets in another thread

Yes, continue to underestimate your enemy left side. And continue to lose to us.

I haven't even heard about this

Sounds like someone wants to both discredit AND keep people from being exposed to Sup Forums.

> haha we inflitrated your sekrit klub!
Now what? This is an entertainment board.

Fbi countered it, then shot 300 people?

How to check if an article is worth reading

>CTRL+F "Neo-Nazi"
>CTRL+F "Hitler"

>Force nonsense threads for months
>Constantly ridiculed for being nonsense
>Write article about how nonsensical 4chin is become
>?????
>Profit

>> haha we inflitrated your sekrit klub!
>it's full of what every day Americans truly think about their nation
>*Autistic screeching* at the evil truth

Give a people free speech and pseudo-anonymity and see what people REALLY think about the bullshit that goes on every day

>lol sweety this is a politics board of actual important issues.

I can smell you through your proxy, Pajeet.

What separates a theory from a conspiracy theory as it pertains to politics? I think "conspiracy theory" is another phrase like smoker or trump supporter or anti-vaxxer that's used a social engineering tool to shame curious people into submission.

ur mom
oh you mean true onions, not dicks
ups sorry englis not my first language
mistranslation
teehee

Toilets are a daily use item for the entire world (minus India) without them people become diseased and die. I think it's relevant

every single article i have ever read from le av club has been saturated with so much butthurt that i almost feel sorry for whoever wrote it. how can people that clueless get so impassioned about absolute minutia?

right in the FUCKIN HEAD

A conspiracy theory is a theory that liberals don't believe in.

>leftist journalists are watching this board 24/7
Fucking hilarious.

I wish I could get paid to browse Sup Forums

The term conspiracy theory was literally shilled by the CIA to discredit anti-establishment narratives

I mean that's pretty much brass tacks when you really think about it. I wonder how effective it'd be in reverse.

totally not a conspiracy.

I think she misheard, we scream about FAGS, like OP.

Its scared.

>av club

Created during the jfk assasination to discredit those people.

>liberals are so out of content they have to resort to reporting on the affairs of Sup Forums.

Just remember we actually do have blood on our hands courtesy of our learned colleagues of /sg/ and the good people of the Russian Federation.

news.avclub.com/trump-might-have-an-imaginary-friend-named-jim-1798264105

Haven't seen that thread, but toilets are very fucking important.

I work for a top level government agency.

I browse pol on my work computer. Never post just, browse.

>Alt-right scumbags
Well that wasn't very nice, I'll remember that on the day of the rope

Good eye

This. Also imagine how stupid you need to be to deliberately kick this hornets nest.

desu the Qanon LARP boomer crew were a bunch of faggots and this article is right.

Typical workshy liberal. Anything that required research and investigation = mental gymnastics.

Their argument against everything is just screaming "debunked" over and over because to actually investigate a story would confront them with the awful truth.

lol, this

>imagine how stupid you need to be to deliberately kick this hornets nest.
pretty fucking retarded, next thing you know the internet police will get called
Consequences
youtube.com/watch?v=EbPcSKCqKLc

>Their argument against everything is just screaming "debunked" over and over because to actually investigate a story would confront them with the awful truth.
So basically 4chinz with
>REEEEEEEEE gtfo Normies
>Shillarys btfo
>GTFO Shariablue
>plebbit gtfo
You get my point.

Assets frozen, shills nonexistent.
This fucking timeline though.

>lmao Q isn't real because Drumpf drinks with two hands
wew

underrated post.

Didn't Calm Before the Storm end already?

tl;dr: REEEEEEEEEE

Nope going strong on 4x2chan
Q's been silent since christmas. General consensus is operations are going down currently.
Autists have been watching flight tracker websites and found some interesting stuff, including a possible amount of planes visiting GITMO

It's called the calm before the storm for a reason, user.

Believe it or not, this isn't actually to do with kebabs and honour crime, as it traditionally has been, it's the black gangs in London that have started using it as a weapon. Particularly, they try to disfigure the lady nogs of rival gangs, but they'll use it freely on male nogs. It's a very effective tactic as the idea of being facially scarred for life is far worse than being stabbed. It spreads a lot of fear. Thing is, people retaliate with like-for-like, and you end up with an epidemic. It's spread past the nog gangs and now even general thugs use it (pic related). Ship's pretty fucked up, especially when kebab barbarity spread to the other problem areas. Cultural enrichment; not even once.

PANIC

it didnt mean shit.

my almonds

MEXICO
E
X
I
C
O

>avclub.com

Something like this, what we've been told is obviously bullshit

Nooooo waayyyyy. Holy shit.

I've probably spoken with Alex Jones and David Icke on this site more than once. I've also seen conservative politicians quote memes I've started. The internet is where true equality lies.

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/946882169565310976
real af yo

If your first Name is "paris" you are a professing cum-guzzling homosex degenerate.

Sacrifices have to be made for the sake of authenticity.

felchingly underrated

Face it. The day we all knew Obama Hezbolla's birth Certificate was forged and belonged to a woman named JoHanna AhNee>
The FBI and CIA should have arrested him on the spot.
Instead they covered him, and let Obama build a new huge federal force of BLM/Forest Service cops, DHS, TSA, and 160K new Fed troops that only answered to Obama Czars.

The FBI and CIA lost all credibility to EVER execute the laws of our Union then.
Unless Obumer gets hung for high treason, American Law and Order will never exist again.

Q's mainstream now RT reporting on him
youtu.be/tBI_dTY4fsc
hooktube.com/tBI_dTY4fsc

I wonder how many times Shatner has been called a nigger or a kike here. He's probably one of the better shitposters.

fake news now stoops to posting user trash here and then reporting on it.
lol

I like this. Like a joke, it dies if it must be explained. Maybe this can kill CBTS if it's described and catalogued in painstakingly staid records, a la (((media))).

You must be really cool irl.

incoming kek

From what I can tell, the "Q" poster isn't real. But it's possible the first posts that "Q" copied were real.
Either way I honestly believe real shit is going down. People can't still be walking away from everything, I just don't believe it.

Yeah, I have like four pairs of glow in the dark sketchers.

It's hidden in plain sight

But donnie is playing it long

I do wish these reporters would do the bare minimum of work to see that Sup Forums is just a board on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums itself.

But clearly, the Blood Elf is the superior race.

>There's a new
>new

Those faggots got, mostly, run off the board thankfully. After like 700 threads of faggotry. I see that pointless r/the_donald general is still going strong though