What exactly is so bad about RE:Zero ? It has great characters, great plot, great animation and soundtrack

What exactly is so bad about RE:Zero ? It has great characters, great plot, great animation and soundtrack...

shitty characters, nonsensical plot, decent at best animation, forgettable soundtrack

Shit fanbase.

The blue haired maid girl is overrated and has too much hentai of her

Not everyone is mentally a 15 year old.

>Did a disservice to the plot
>Did a disservice to the characters
>Did a disservice to the narration
>Did a dismissive to the world building, tone and tension
>Did a disservice to the character relationships

What make you think the anime is good? They didn't even include the actual ending of arc 3 opting for a fake happy ending

>The anime
>Good

Sure if you like a butchered adaptation. The series itself is amazing but Whitefox fucked up too many things and focused in all the wrong areas.

They tied to focus on the battle rather than the psychological thriller it was meant to be. Even giving the White Whale an extra episode when that could have been used to show Re:Zero's political schemes and Subaru's plan making and inner monolouges. They tried to make it cookie-cutter and generic as they come and it pissed me the fuck off after reading the LN/WN and Manga.

it's popular so some ppl hated it , as always.
it's 9/10 for me tho

It really would have elevated the score if they did. Sad really. I wouldn't mind the fucking up of a ton of things if they just set up arc 3 properly but they didn't even do that right.

It's not bad, but they did leave out some important stuff from the source material.
Nevertheless, the anime got me to read the source material to begin with, and I'm very excited for season 2 to see if they can rectify it with a few flashbacks.

But in honesty, I do feel the anime was good, especially episode 15 was good.
Good soundtracks, good story and interesting characters ( besides the fucking trap cat ).

It's a bit dramatic, but I like that.
Sure, some here might not like it, but everyone has a different opinion.
Sup Forums seems to be mostly about shonen so I can see this falls out of the boat for a lot of them.

It has nothing otrageously bad. Being a solid 7/10 anime that got popular, it got the interest of people that don't watch this kind of stuff from Sup Forums and that would have hated it regardlessly to push their niche 4/10 show no one likes.

>besides the fucking trap cat

Ferri is interesting too if you find out about his backstory.

What do you have against him anyway?

Fourier should have been the one who lived.

Fourier lives in their hearts. Now stop bullying Ferri.

Well for one he's a dick, not helping Subaru try and cure the people afflicted by the curse. Then there was him personally breaking his allegiance with the Suba—— Emilia faction blaming the wrong people who done in Crusch. Also cock-blocking.

Popular

You have to be baiting me, there is no way you would hate Ferri that much because of those things. You're not being understanding at all.

There is one thing to protect someone and its another to break what Crusch built up. Wile I do understand where Ferris is coming from its really one of the worst ways to go on about it you know?

I still can't understand hating him that much though.

Call it tough love then. Like how everyone shat on Gaaf at one point and still shits on him.

Calling everyone else "interesting" and Ferri a "fucking cat trap" is not love, it's needless hate.

>thinking traps are acceptable to exist.

Are you afraid that they will steal your manliness?

>thinking this is an argument

Back2tumblr

Contrarians

The most praised character is actually the worst character in the series.

How the fuck do you have no trust on someone to the point you kill them multiple times BY THE WAY THEY SMELL, maids acting on their own.

The best part is when she actually says she now likes him after all that shit.

>if they dont like edgy for the sake of edgy trash then they are contrarians

No faggot, you are the contrarians

Normie anime for normies. The plot is average as fuck.

this
and by extend
this

>One character is favored
>This is bad somehow

>Character literally created to be a Force Moving the will of Mc because of her sacrifice
>everyone hopes she will wake up but we know what Teppei created her for.
>best Girl , while not being Main Girl
have fun with your corpse-maid user.

i would like to fuck cat senseless while she submits and releases heals while orgasming

*He

also you are a faggot

Nothing wrong with dicking a few feminine holes

there is only one feminine hole jackass! the others are "Natural Selection's Holes" it means if you aren't tapping the right one you are by default a faggot!

the only part of the soundtrack i remember is the 2nd ed and Toyota's ringtone when whale-kun attacked

I don't care as long as Ferri is crying for me to push harder

She's designed to be waifubait so everyone loves her.

Incomplete adaptations should be illegal, particularly when they're this high in quality.
Of course, given the crazy amount of merchandise that this potato sells we might see an anime version of the AU where he and Rem run away together.

Edgy wish fulfillment isekai harem LN garbage without a real ending and with mediocre animation.

The fanbase, I hate every single one of you and I've been avoiding re zero threads since day 1. Until know of course. Fuck you.

Ganbatte esl-kun!

The best part of this anime is it lets you know what it feels like to be a girl's husbando.

Rem's episode blows everything out of the water.

What's good about this trash then? I'm going to ignore MC issues, I'll give you that.

>It has great characters, great plot, great animation and soundtrack...
WRONG

The fanbase. Just looking at this thread is a perfect mirror of the threads when it was airing. Disgusting

Why is this fanbase filled with so much shipping?

It comes with a cancerous fanbase, which of course isn't a reason to dislike it, but as such is Sup Forums I guess. Obviously not everyone has to like it, but seeing how much it dropped in popularity on Sup Forums when it got popular in more casual and cancerous communities is pretty sad. Unfortunately that cancerous fanbase has actually leaked to Sup Forums's Re:Zero threads which are pure cancer.

Wrong about every single one of those. Just go back to the first episode and watch how even the backgrounds are animated. I watched it late but it definitely had the best animation of maybe the last two or three years.

I don't know what you think a "great character" implies, but just in case you don't know, the term "Three-Dimensional" is synonymous with realistic, and no character in Re:Zero is a character I could imagine anywhere outside of an anime, because they just aren't realistic at all. Every character except Subaru fits into their archetypes perfectly. Let's be completely honest and tell me you have not seen any of the characters in this show elsewhere. The personalities of all the characters are just copy-pasted from other anime. Subaru is at least somewhat unique, and I give credit for that, but he's still missing a lot to be called "realistic".

The characters have much more going on in various side stories.