Abortion is always cruel and immoral

>abortion is always cruel and immoral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIMgEEASoWQ
abcnews.go.com/US/parents-cannot-regain-custody-children-nazi-inspired/story?id=11334970
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063487/Parents-named-children-Adolf-Hitler-Aryan-Nation-wont-receive-custody-newborn-son-Hons.html
wikihow.com/Change-Your-Name
twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/06/26/named-her-son-vagina-racist-parody-womens-news-magazine-triggers-sjws-far-and-wide/
reductress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So brave.

>tfw you name your daughter "Penis"

>virtue signaling is more important than my son's life ruined

I doubt this is true. There are actually laws against that kind of shit because it fucks with the future life of your child in obviously detrimental ways.

That is nothing short of child abuse, she has condemned him to a life of torment.

Gonna go out on a limb and say fake

imagine the outrage

So beautiful, waw.

Fake af but not impossible in this timeline

His nickname is Cunt

False
t. Dinduniqua

Why do I have a feeling her kid is going to grow up and end up putting his mothers body in a freezer after stabbing her 30-50 times?

Wow, so empowering!

I bet the kid will enjoy will enjoy it at highschool.

It sure is

I stood up to the kikes by naming my twins bankruptcy and cattlecar.

youtube.com/watch?v=NIMgEEASoWQ

All women are solipsistic in nature.

Their kids are just tools for their ego.

Your mother don't actually believes that you have your own will, desires and dreams. She doesn't understand you as a separate entity but as an extension of her own.

It's a pill hard to swallow but this is the true nature of women.

>penis withers

>Hey CUNT!
>Stop it leaving me alone...
>What do you mean CUNT? That's your name isn't it? CUNT?
>N-no my name is v-v-vagina...
>THAT'S WHAT I SAID! CUNT!
Liberate me ex infernis

>his nickname will be pussy

> killing people is bad
It is not. The bad thing is that the roastie makes the decision, not the society.

It's not wrong thought. Half of women's traits get passed on to the child.

Child abuse, point blank. She should be arrested.

Liberals just poke fetuses like that?

>Implying we should kill an innocent baby for the actions of a stupid mother
We should prevent them from reproducing at all.

i've seen articles about judges not allowing people to name kids "metallica" and "lucifer" but then we have all those nigger names too.

Not really. If it's more accessible, the nigger population will kill itself with abortion.

Because kids will bully the kid mercilessly. And the mom will cry pls no bully, but the kids wont care.

>stupid bitch detected

> liberals are snowflakes
> reee stop abortions it hurts my feeeelings

Wow!

Fetuses are alive and human, and abortion is justified.

That our mothers let us live is a mercy we did not deserve. Be sure to give your mom a hug and tell her how much you love her for loving you first.

For everyone saying there is no law against this kind of behavior
abcnews.go.com/US/parents-cannot-regain-custody-children-nazi-inspired/story?id=11334970

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063487/Parents-named-children-Adolf-Hitler-Aryan-Nation-wont-receive-custody-newborn-son-Hons.html

>Russian intellectuals

I'm starting to believe Hitler was right, you are subhuman mongoloids.

it's a parody article

Fuck is wrong with women?

Hitler lost the war and ended up killing himself btw.

and? he was still right, every Russian poster comes off as completely mentally handicapped, is there a person with an IQ above 90 in your enitre country, Steppesnigger?

Penelope Isabel

I thought in freedomlands it would actually be legal, but turns out you are no different.

> cannot understand abortion
> calls someone mentally handicapped

Imagine when she loses him in a supermarket.

well that kids fucked.

>Fake af but not impossible in this timeline
This... its fuckin sad that we have to take this as an actual possibility.

I want to name my youngest son Adolf

cps would take her away

Pol falls for fake news website made by pol.

Freedom doesn't mean freedom to go around ruining people's lives. If the kid grows up and wants to be named Adolf I'm sure accommodations can be made.

>Hey user, did you hear the newest Johnny Gash song? It's called "A boy named Vagina"
Doubt this is true but if it is he's either going to kill himself during middle school due to constant bullying and no friends because parents don't want their kids hanging out with a kid named vagina or he becomes the biggest. baddest kid in school

I can't tell if this is a joke or feminist insanity.

>Your mother don't actually believes that you have your own will, desires and dreams.

mine decided I was gay before I could talk. It's been maybe five years now since we had a conversation. I hate her more than I know how to express with drugs AND interpretive dance.

Can you change your name in America just because you don't like your current one or would prefer to have some other name? How old do you have to be to do that?

>Reductress is an American feminist satire website that parodies articles found in media targeted towards women, especially women's magazines.
Kill yourself, OP.

I wish it were real but I agree, its got to be fake

It'd work if his last name is crusher or something like that

How does it live in the heart like that?

Not an abortion. The amniotic sac is intact. Can't you fucking lying larpers ever tell the truth about ANYTHING?

>Liberals just poke fetuses like that?
Spare the rod, spoil the squigley thing.

>I'm starting to believe Hitler was right,
He committed suicide? So you're going to an hero too? And you just stopped by Sup Forums to say your goodbyes?

Stop teasing us dammit!

>le suicide meme

No proof whatsoever and the alleged skull fragment in russia was finally allowed to be analyzed in the last decade or so and it belonged to a female so it wasnt actually his.

Another news story broke this year about a bunch of nazi stuff found in Argentine basement includimg hitlers reading glasses

>Russia giving us moral advice on killing people
I guess this happens when the only military strategy your country has is "get as many of your people killed until the enemy runs out of bullets or until it causes your government to collapse".

Though, to be fair, we'd have probably won Vietnam if everybody had been "fuck the gooks, kill them all" instead of going all bullshit pussy.

18+ possibly less with adult approval. Yes you can change your name. Normal people don't usually though.
wikihow.com/Change-Your-Name

That kid is going to murder his mom or kill himself.

Roasties are heartless pieces of shit
That kid will grow up to murder his mother and she will deserve it

*squish*

This

Ayy lmao

>depends on the race
>shill thread
>sage'd
>let it die

lmfao

Everyone Reductress is a parody website right?

>not naming your son "breasts"
In my country, people here are actually called "Totoy" (Breast in the local lingo) and they get laughed at by their peers. Not joking.

so kill the kid? this has nothing to do with abortion and has only to do with women
>FUCK MORE WOMEN GAYS ARE DEGENERATES RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE KIKES AND MASONS RRREEEEEEEEEE

It's a fucking parody website. You guys think The Onion is serious journalism too?

twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/06/26/named-her-son-vagina-racist-parody-womens-news-magazine-triggers-sjws-far-and-wide/

why excuse this in any way? the link says "racist". is this spoof magazine "sjws" just quoting a story? does it matter? is it the originator of it? does it matter?

>death by vagina
Death by snu snu!

totally this d00d.

>WAHHH murder is wrong wahhh!!!!
>BOOHOO!!! I feel a sense of moral injustice when I see an unborn child writhing in its death throes!!!
>I HAVE A CONSCIENCE AND RESPECT FOR LIFE!!! WAHHH!!!

Fucking ignorant conservative idiots. Don't they understand that life begins when the state says it does and feeling any attachment to the idea of life at conception is fucking retarded?!?!? ITS 2017 PEOPLE!!!! Right and wrong are irrelevant

>Top 10 Ways How To Redpill Your Kid

why is epstein walkin around

Cortez is right, women were a mistake

Perhaps you should withhold comment on something you haven't bothered to read.

Settle down, his last name is Crusher

do americans not have laws of what names you can give your children?

you excuse this because youre a jew feminist. i hate this shit. you think no woman would ever name her son this? every time women open their mouths some selfish retardation nagging comes out and it's ridiculous. enjoy your torture

News headline in 8 to 13 years

>Vagina commits suicide after bullies give a intense pounding

>twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/06/26/named-her-son-vagina-racist-parody-womens-news-magazine-triggers-sjws-far-and-wide/

At least he could adopt a cool nick name like big pussy

>you excuse this because youre a jew feminist

Okay, I can see that you're an idiot. I'll try to make this simple enough that even YOUR pea-brain can grasp it.

The article that triggered you so heavily is a parody. Satire. It's FAKE. The article I linked to is laughing over the dumb SJWs that were as stupid as you and thought it was real. The "racism" thing is because of the amount of "Das what wypipo do" comments it got on twitter.

Now, go find an Onion article to get apoplectic over, you stupid faggot.

>i hate this shit.

Here's some more for you. And it's all 100% DEAD SERIOUS. Don't have a stroke.

reductress.com/