SWATed to death

>be random burger
>at home minding own business
>door bursts open cop guns you down
>SWATed by some 12 year old Call of Duty idiot
>be dead
kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192147194.html

Cops go to house...start shooting people.
How is this even a tactic for when someone is guilty of something?

mightve had a weapon
had to die
you don't know what it's like out there

Da tree of liburtee must be waturred by da blod of marturrs :-DDD

Innocent burger protected and served to death for the kekz. Cop went home in one piece to shoot again. Mission accomplished.

> Call suicide hot line seeking answers
> Get shot by cops

> Jose Calzada, 35, placed a call to a suicide prevention hotline at 4:00 a.m. Tuesday morning and threatened to kill himself. Seven hours later he was shot and killed by police, according to law enforcement.

Well, if they just shoot everybody, they'll eventually get someone who's actually guilty.

I think pic is the current policy for burger police.

The real funny thing is that people want to punish the kid for SWATing and treat him like a murderer. If calling the cops is murder, we have a fucking problem.

>this happens everytime
Tragic but calm your tits down.

>The real funny thing is that people want to punish the kid for SWATing and treat him like a murderer. If calling the cops is murder, we have a fucking problem.

Given how trigger happy cops are these days, SWATing someone to death is manslaughter at the least.

>b..b..but we need a gun-nut society to protect ourselves.

It's great being non-American lads.

Imagine minding your own business, going about your life, there's a knock at the door, you open it, and you're dead. How do Americans put up with this?

you're fucking stupid

Whatever kills more gamers is good

>“A male came to the front door,” Livingston said Thursday night. “As he came to the front door, one of our officers discharged his weapon.”

>walk to own door
>get shot

I don't think the victim had anything to do with the game, he was just a random address the punk picked.

>be british
>get knock at door
>realize the knock is actually a truck
>get ran over by a truck

>be american
>make up incident because you can't face that your country is a military dictatorship where the cops can shoot anyone they want

>be British
>answer door
>face full of acid
>be a mutant for rest of life
Poor bastard wasn't even the address the attacker was looking for.

>be british
>leave a bacon sandwich inside a mosque
>get murdered by the state

>open the door
>hello what seems to be the problem offic-
>ded
The price of freedom has been paid.

>be american
>engage in whataboutery because your own country is a total fucking embarrassment and the second amendment just means cops can murder anyone and get away with it.

You're acting like murder is automatically first degree homicide. It definitely should be some kind of murder charge because there was clearly malicious intent behind the false call.

>Andrew 'Andy' Finch
Nah, he should be remembered as Finchy

>amerimutt killed by cops
Who gives a shit. Sage.

this belongs on Sup Forums for twitchfaggotry

THATS THE BRIZE OF FREEDUM :DD

When did mudslime become a race?

paid in full. hands up don't shoot is ancient history - cops don't have time for none of that shit any 'mo.

>your country is a military dictatorship

nigger please

>second amendment just means cops can murder anyone and get away with it

2A doesn't have anything to do with cops

>be british
>be a fag
>never not be a fag

So what's the point in the 2A if having a gun means cops can just kill you?

at least you can go out in a blaze of glory.

Bet the cop was a huge dumass and didn't expect the door the open when he started banging. He was probably getting himself all psyched up to kick down the door with his gun drawn when suddenly he looks up and sees the dude standing there. It didn't register correctly in his retarded head so he just pulled his trigger and killed him.

It means you can protect yourself against criminals who attacks you or invade your property.
Also means if some foreign government invade the USA, people can protect themselves against the invaders and defend their country.

>Cops go to house...start shooting people.

I'm really unimpressed with the militarization/mentality many cops have. If I'm ever put on a jury for a cop shooting, they're going to have to prove that it wasn't justified... you know, innocent until proven guilty.

Jesus Fucking Christ, Leslie, we copied the second amendment from British law regarding firearm ownership. How can you not understand your own legal tradition?

>The real funny thing is that people want to punish the kid for SWATing and treat him like a murderer. If calling the cops is murder, we have a fucking problem.
>“I DIDNT GET ANYONE KILLED BECAUSE I DIDNT DISCHARGE A WEAPON AND BEING A SWAT MEMBER ISNT MY PROFESSION,” said one gamer on Twitter, who others said made the swatting call. His account was suspended overnight.
>Before suspension he admitted to sending a bomb threat to the FCC because of net neutrality, and also admitted to swatting multiple times

You are a turbo brainlet, the SWAT needs to take some responsibility but the kid definitely does. If you know enough about SWATing you know what can happen, and should face the consequences no matter what. It wastes taxpayer money, destroys personal properties of the victims, killed family pets and now someone. Kid should get max penalty in prison. I hope he does.