"I think people who use sites like Sup Forums and reddit live and their mother's basement and do nothing but smoke weed...

"I think people who use sites like Sup Forums and reddit live and their mother's basement and do nothing but smoke weed and masturbate"

he makes millions from doing exactly that so I get it why he despises loser politicos without pay

Lol op, he's not wrong. Fuck off and leave Ben alone. He's a kike bit Jesus everything he says other than Israel stuff is top fucking tier

lmao 'mother's basement' sure is fucking some shit up in normusland

This guy and valerie jarret started alt right in 2010 check white house logs

I don't smoke weed and I don't use reddit live and I don't live in the basement.

imagine being paid to shill capitalism

Wanking while high is awesome especially while watching anime girls.

kys commie cunt

i wish mother had a basement. basement life looks cozy and comfy

I’m agreeing with him. All of you are pathetic bottomfeeders.

>nothing but smoke weed and masturbate
>nothing but
>somehow have time to go on Sup Forums

nice logic there, nerd

You're here too you fucking retard, you won't leave either.

Fuck you kike I'm drinking rum not smoking weed. And this isn't a basement. I touched a boob once.

Well he's right. And sometimes when I jerk it, I'm thinking about him. Yes Ben. This is real. I am actively fantasizing about sex with you. Have a great new year

Least I'm not a kike

>OP: takes 20 seconds to start a thread and hit some loser's nerves
>you: has been here for 6 hours going from thread to thread without eating or actually talking to anyone

MILKERS thread?

nah not really m8, he just gives that illusion because he's so arrogant and confident. he's a bit of a stubborn jackass

Fuck you I don't smoke weed.

Press F to fire

>you are a successful jewish man and I am an unemployed soyboy but i'm jewish so i'm better XD heh, I win again!

name one opinion he has that isn't factually correct

Jokes on you.
I dont smoke weed.

> "[...] while thinking of my sister"
pull the full quote, faggot

sh-shut up

this guy

I don't need EVERYONE on this board killing themselves tonight.

Proooooojjjjeeeecccctttttiiinnngggg.

I work retail and support my mother and three younger siblings.
It's nice to see the Harvard kike, once again, showing his disdain for plebs though. He gets into fight with the cuckaducks over whether or not he's a racist. He's not, but he is an asshole. He's lucky he's from a wealthy coastal family, because there's no fucking way someone could get through life the old-fashioned way while being this much of an arrogant prick. He somehow managed to retain the appearance of a spoiled youngest son into his middling years.

why has jared taylor turned down the opportunity to debate ben shapiro for almost 2 years now? it's very suspicious. ben has asked him forever now to have a chat/debate and jared has just made one excuse after the other.

So is pol against weed or not?

jokes on you i'm 19 and going to university, I have an excuse.

He's a fucking moron, spouting the same shit over and over and over again and getting money from politically illiterate, brainlet shabbos goys.

Not gonna lie that's pretty accurate. My folks don't have a basement though.

I also went outside today.

because he'd get destroyed, nobody beats the Ben.

>only 927 posts
RARE

he's only an asshole to you if you're an idiot.

Oh damn, thought that was Lebanon

i'm checking the logs, what should i bet looking for?

Fuck you do nothing but smoke weed and masturbate... I also cook, fucker!

Cry come more failure. Your parents are embarrassed you exist.

>n-no u

Try it with a prostate stimulator. Being really baked with a vibrating plug in while playing some warframe. Shit man, that's heaven. Turn it up everytime I top score a round. Makes you better desu.

Holy shit user, stop embarrassing your parents.

>haha if you don't want to import millions of africans, arabs and other people that you have to support thorough their whole life, and their children too then you are basement dwelling masturbator
>take that goy

My two dads bought me the plug user. Rather be degenerate waste than a GOP cuck.

so you DO live with your mother and you DO fap all day, though?

Fuck this kike

weed is for niggers

fuck off

gas em all

Ben is entirely off here, I don't smoke weed.

My mother doesn't have a basement

What turned me against him was his Twitter post after Charlottesville where he appologized for not saying anything sooner because he was observing Shabbat and couldn't use technology then goes on to say that people who don't condemn Nazis stand with them or something.
#fuckthiskike

name 1 thing wrong with what he's said here

this
weed makes you stupid
amphetamines make you smart
>wanting to be a stupid nigger

Anyone else want to titty bang ben’s sister? I want to put a liberal amount of my man sauce in her conservative womb... ;)

It's pretty simple.

Ben is right. Sup Forums can ad hominem all they want, but deep down they know Ben is right.

I'll give Sup Forums credit though. If it wasn't for Sup Forums I would've never heard of Ben Shapiro or his viewpoints.

Says the kike that wants to ban abortion and inevitably increase the nigger population

There are worse things to be. Much, much worse.

Not saying you're wrong. Just. Why the fuck would you care?

Weed is degenerate, the masturbation bit is true though.

nigga please, im playing armored warfare with 4 people on teamspeak and i came back from mcdonalds about a couple of hours ago

try harder

>everything he says other than Israel stuff is top fucking tier

What, debating two-bit feminists and niggers who couldn't introduce a duck to a pond let alone an original thought into a public forum? He's a typical Jew. He can say what he wants and doesn't have to worry about facts being (((racist))) because I'm pretty sure the (((ADL))) aren't going to go after one of their own.

wtf? you new here? he said he doesent give a fuck with america turning brown but wants a jewish ethnostate.

I never smoked weed. Your move Benji

I would call him a kikefag shekel whore but I'm about to beat off in this basement and then smoke some weed.

What a miserable failure.

Fuck off kike

Litteraly being a virgin jew most of his adult life untill he got married kek

is that jeff gordon?

We're making a list and checking it twice they are all marked for death

>Litteraly being a virgin jew most of his adult life untill he got married kek

>nazi flag
>promoting premarital sex
another edgy kike on Sup Forums

>Parents don't have a basement
>Never smoked weed even though I live in pot land, detest people who do
Nice try

imagine being this much of a good goy

Keep your degeneracy to yourself even if you have fucked girls before marriage don't go around bragging about it you are a virgin until marriage and that is that

Isn't it true?

>never smoked weed
>never used reddit
>do nofap
>live in in a 4 story Victorian house
>still post on Sup Forums

This insult will never work against Sup Forums users because the quintessential Sup Forums user is a degenerate faggot with too much free time masturbating to korean cartoons.

It's like calling a drug addict a junkie. Pointless.

I hope the jews continue this meme because it is true.

To be fair, if people on the Internet were obsessing over my Sister's tits, I'd be unhappy too.

Wrong.
I live in my father's basement and do nothing but drink and masturbate.
Checkmate, fag