Another right winger exposed as a pedophile rapist

>another right winger exposed as a pedophile rapist
Lmao what does this place have to say for itself? Jf is done for. Exposed by destiny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Jclaqf0Q
youtu.be/tg05VlUA0qE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. False allegations. I hope you're behind seven proxies.

>pedophile
>19 years old
good luck pushing that meme Rabbi

>High functioning autism
>severity:mild
>graduated highschool
>went to web design school

who?

It's called a meme

I have no idea who that is either user.

>literally proven in court she has the mind of a ten year old
>your boy is so bad at getting girls he had to manipulate a mentally handicapped woman
>I'm gonna impregnate her
>I also believe in superior genetics
LUL

>white knighting for roastlets
do you think i'm some kind of boomer? who gives a shit

It was a prank. Since destiny has the body of a child everyone who sleeps with him is a pedophile

The loudest voices against pedos, are pedos.

The same formula works for a lot of things.

sour grapes t b h
you just wish you had an autistic gf

destiny is a jew and spreading fake news about our guys.

Biologist. One of the strongest public racerealists.

youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Jclaqf0Q

Exactly how superior are his kid's genetics going to be? I mean the retard he impregnated surely will give him superior children.

he said he is not jewish in the martin shkreli podcast

200IQ guaranteed

>6666
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

>destiny fans going full ad hom
woah wtf, really makes you think

Why is a guy who believes in racial superiority wanting to impregnate literal potatoes? Almost as if he just larps for money and doesn't believe what he speaks

links?

>not wanting your children to have superior autistic intellects

19 is the new 3, I guess?

what is wrong with you

fucking who?
fuck off with your e-celeb faggot drama
and those faggots are all alt-lite plebbit civicucks.

Funny, how the destiny fanboys claim Jean is a pedo, while destiny fucked a 15 year old fangirl. Really fires my neurons.

/bread
now fucking sage

>exposed
He's already openly talked about this on stream.
youtu.be/tg05VlUA0qE Go to 2:16:00

that's not even pedo either
there's a clear difference between sexual relations with a 15 year old and a 6 year old and the idea that they should be punished equally is fucking stupid

>there's a clear difference between sexual relations with a 15 year old and a 19 year old
FTFY

who the fuck are these people?
who really gives a shit?

What sad and bitter losers you people are, you can never win any debates because you're wrong about 90% of what you believe and you know it so you turn that inward revulsion into attacking people in underhanded and devious ways.
You really are vile and despicable

He used "We" when referring to Jews in that recent thing with JF.

there's no difference at all
women are children

consider pic related

>One of the strongest public racerealists.
lol

all he says is that race exists. he can't defend anything else. like he can't tell if you niggers are dumb because of their genes or not.

FUCKINNNNG MONGRELLLL! french my ass ! Mongololized traits :Wide nose ,wide upper jaw ,small eyes etc

The point is we're arguing with people who try to have us believe that race doesn't exist, that's all. The IQ thing is a secondary issue not related to preservation of race, culture for all.
It's not even racist, it's just affirming difference and the desire to preserve that

>The IQ thing is a secondary issue
nigger

Exposed by destiny? He discussed the situation on warski's stream like a week ago. Midget retard is slow too.

Destiny and his shills are beyond pathetic. He got bodied in the debate so like the supreme intellectual he is he decided to spread a lie about a painful experience legitimate good guy JF went through.

JF. He pissed off Desitin during a debate on race realism so he’s getting revenge now.

>The IQ thing is a secondary issue not related to preservation of race, culture for all.
No, the IQ thing is the most important point because it's a narrative-breaker. That is to say, races aren't equal.

If races are equal then the "multicultural experiment" that leftists want should continue.

Hi JF

HI Destiny.

What's the whole story? The legal document made it sound like he was trying to become her guardian, but people also said the dad objected to whatever it was, and JF respected this. Also she was 19, so whoever calls this pedo is a fucking retard.

Exactly.

I called out Destiny as Cointelpro since he is a share blue glow in the dark guy with Youtube behind him and private Jets. Thread was quickly shut as soon as I posted it. Also Destiny supports Pedophilia which makes him a complete hypocrite.

look at that potato head

LMAO this is the master debater from reddit?

Who the fuck is that?

Kek it's true he has even been to court

Destiny likes to accuse others of pedophilia to throw his retarded sycophants off the reality that he shared around pictures of a 15 year old and probably fucked her. He actually has distributed CP. It's a really dumb move because every time he does it to someone else, it causes everyone to bring up the 15 girl. He is honestly lucky he didn't have to register as a sex offender and lose his kids.

Do I look like a fucking leaf to you, you "greetings fellow Nazis" meme flag faggot? Go back to where you belong.

Said he fell in love with a retarded 19 year old, he said she had all her faculties just a slowed response. The father objected and went to court to claim guardianship claiming she wasn't fit to make her own decisions. The courts complied so not sure I believe JF on her development.

>a 4ft lol streamer has just obliterated Sup Forums and the alt-right
BOW TO DESTINY

>She couldn't calculate 100-7
>should couldn't spell "Houston", the city she was from
>JF banged her multiple times, and it took the police and a court injunction to finally bring her back to her father

AHAHAHAHHA

Who are you people and why are you both midgets

Has anyone found pics of this chick yet? I wanna know if JF did this because she was extremely hot or because dating a low IQ/autistic girl seemed like an interesting experiment.

>caring about what a stripper named bearded teenager says about anything

Please for the love of all that is holy and good just fucking die in a boat fire you insufferable faggots

>It's a really dumb move because every time he does it to someone else, it causes everyone to bring up the 15 girl. He is honestly lucky he didn't have to register as a sex offender and lose his kids.
Lets meme it into existence please.
CALL THE CPS TO MAKE DESTINY CHILD FREE AGAIN

HAIL DESTINY

Hi Destiny shill, how is it to be a mentally impaired mongrell?

I don't know the facts but am willing to start some high school tier internet drama: the post.

This
This is why i shill so hard in pizzafake threads

Cheap baiters like you truly have no limits
Kill yourselves
You disgust me.
Also the fuck with the 10+ capchat bs
For fuck sake

What Kraut couldn't do in months Destiny did in days. Jesus

I feared Sargon, but I guess this makes Destiny the new king of the skeptics

So let me get this straight.

No only did Destiny absolute BTFO JF using science and facts, but he was also able to prove he was a pedophile rapist who literally raped a 10 year old autistic girl?

Holy fucking shit.

They both have comically large heads

wtf i love bugmen now

>6666
NO NO NO NO NON NOOOOO
YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

Arachnophobia is different than homophobia
I'm an arachnophobe, i dont want to fuck spiders. I'd like them though if they werent so creep and behind at least a thick pane of glass

Are you saying the mentally challenged dont deserve love and affection? You make me sick.

>The Revealer of the Pedo-feeler
>The Spotlight on the Alt-Right
>The Silencer of Skeptics
>The Stasi on the Neo-Nazi

Stephen Bonnell (Stephen Bonnell's Son) Is literally one of the most gifted minds we have. Thank god he is using his irrefutable genius to obliterate and make mockeries of these Alt-Right scum!

Is Destiny actually smart? I only heard him speak about EU and Britain before and it was cringe

He thought Europe had 1-1.5 billion population

That's cuz america has all the populations

Even Canadian bait better than that...

F-ckin defamation lawsuit for the win!

didn't he commit statutory rape by having sex with a 15 year old?

Jesus fucking Christ.

Why is Sup Forums defending a washed-up academic who raped an autistic mexican girl? Guys, you're making us all look bad.

I have no idea who these people are but I think they don't have large heads, they just look like super manlets

No, his strengths are straw manning, googling basic shit, and gish galloping. Naked Ape pointed out his bullshit to him before Destiny rage quit the conversation and cried in his hug box for the next hour

He is not smart, he is a pseudointelletcual midget that boast himself for "winning online debates", is is nothing but a fast mouth that is spewing as much shit as possible.

I know about destiny, and yeah I agree it's pretty stupid of him to bring it up, not only
It's hard to trust courts when their ruling is based on a psychologist's opinion, especially when it comes to custody.

Guess it isn't really a huge deal, it sounds pretty innocent, and hell, why should I even care about their histories. JF isn't running for office, he's talking about biology. Destiny is just an insufferable faggot.

>Implying the differently-abled don't deserve love
You disgust me

What's it like being a JF shill? You want to shill someone, shill Alt-Hype, he's way more intelligent.

>19 years old
>HIGH functioning autism

Often times niggers have IQ's of below 75 which is the mentally retarded line, so I guess nobody can date niggers now.

FEED ME POWER IN DA POOBLIC SPAYZE

>One of the strongest public racerealists.
This isn't anywhere close to being true. He doesn't know shit and it'd be apparent if you all weren't half-retarded fanboys who suffer from appeal to authority. You faggots are like Destiny fans, just with the good fortune of arguing from reality. Ryan Faulk is the only figure on jewtube who actually knows what the fuck he's talking about.

>>I also believe in superior genetics

Are you saying superior genetics is just a meme?

You think Australian Abbos and Hokaido Japanese are on the same level?

Proportionally large heads then, yes they're manlets.

>psychologist's opinion
Their opinion was that because she didn't have a job at 19, or had paid any bills, and she was high functioning autistic. That she lacked capacity in all things, despite being able to graduate highschool, attend web design school, and drive 6000 miles across the country by herself.

>believes in racial superiority
Are you implying races don't display differing levels of cognitive ability?

No one actually watches these people, their videos don't even hit 100 views most of the time. It's just more disturbing left leaning deceitfulness and false flagging.

This is a problematic post

And if it's not the people who watch these people and the people themselves should kill themselves.

>Hey guize totally not krauts buttmen here who are teaming up against the guy who assfucked my academic master

he doesn't seem exceptionally intelligent but he's weaselly (amusingly also manifested physically) and has no shame in using whatever he can to his advantage when arguing.