Him*

Duck*

*Duck

Goose!

You cheeky shit

TWO

Good luck, little duck

Good luck, little duck

3 liters? That's quite a lot. Let's say I turned into a immortal little girl today and allowed my body to be constantly violated until my mind breaks and all I can feel is the warmth of the semen gushing inside my small womb. Since the refractory period is about 15 minutes (for 18 year old males, no way I'll let older men cum inside me), and assuming a 8-hour sleep for those otaku, it would seem that one of them can have sex 64 times every day, ejaculating about 45 mililiters every time (that's about three tablespoons, vastly higher than the average volume). Since my loli body would be irresistibly erotic, let's assume that any man who violates me will ejaculate instantly, taking about a minute in average before my slutty womb drinks all of their semen. Since those are responsible men, they will only cum inside my tight vagina, so at this point, I would have 67,5 liters of cum sprayed inside me every day.

Since my body is immature, my womb would be rather small, say, roughly a sphere about 4cm in diameter (the average womb is a bit larger, and not a sphere, it's more elliptical). Assuming no stretching, this is the Schwarzschild radius for roughly 27 septillion kilograms. The density of cum is around 1,014g/mL (By the way, there's a study on this. They decanted semen into graduated cylinders and weighed it.), so I'd have roughly 68,5kg of semen ejaculated inside me every day. Divide the former to the latter, and you get about a sextillion years. So in roughly a sextillion years, older than the known age of the universe, about when the sun spends the last remnants of its energy and cools down completely, after aeons of being cummed inside, my slutty loli womb will have so much semen in it that it'll turn into a black hole.

Thanks for enlightening us user

I have no words.

holy shit this is some glorious Sup Forumsutism fucking saved

What the fuck

Are you... being X?

Wow.

You can stop samefagging now.

>Do I fit in yet?

Look at the post times.

Put in the leddit, screenshot!

Look at the IP and post ratio you reddit fuck.

put me in the screencap sen-pie

14 to 27?

So everyone posted twice? The IPs jumped from 7 to 27 when the post was made. There are 11 replies. What are you trying to prove?

Meant for

Good luck little duck

So that is what it means to be blacked.

good luck little duck

>poor

I want to dress Tanya up in frilly dresses spoil her and call her CUTE!

Good luck, little duck!

include me in the screencap

No.

I expect nothing less from this autism pit.

Screencap finished. Tell me what you guys think.

learn how to crop

nice cropping shirlord

Sorry, I tried fixing it. How about now?

Ducks and humans can't reproduce.

>it would seem that one of them can have sex 64 times every day, ejaculating about 45 mililiters every time

Are you virgin? Nobody can have sex 64 times a day. Let alone ejaculate the same amount of semen each time.

I know as a fact that you must rest at least one hour between each ejaculation in order to have something, if else, to ejaculate. Sex drives takes more time to regenerate, even on a 18 yo male. No healthy young adult male will feel any sexual drive before 1-2 hours, in a constant basis.

I'm not following your math but your autism is evident.

but why do you want to create a black hole with semen AND inside of a loli womb?

Nigger, I can go several times in a few hours.

How fucking retarded are you?

Why you fags so excited about this post like it is new? It is an old copypasta.
warosu.org/jp/thread/6821555#p6821969

I spend 3 days without internet and this is what I come back to. Nice

They merely pretend to be retarded.

Alternatively this:

>going to /jp/
lol

Nobody goes to /jp/

Good lil' duck

all i did was a simple archive search

i don't. see

>thinking he's so smart
lol get out nerd.

Fuck, I wasted time on this

Good luck, little duck

ready to be sent to reddit right? fucking faggot

How in the fuck does that have anything to do with reddit?

Its his favourite website obviously.

>nighttime

No, it's Zenburned.

You'll probably have to brainwash him slowly into believing he's a little girl but knowing this place it won't be hard.

Some fucking creative writing exercise managed to derail the thread.

Ok, let's say you can. But, do you ejaculate that much? That's impossible.

Good Luck, little duck

i fucking love Sup Forums sometimes, this is not one of those times

>Are you virgin?
Holy shit this people

It'd be better if you didn't add the ''a few post later''
and really, it wasn't worth screencapping.

>Are you virgin?

Out.

Oh shit i'm sorry.

say hello to reddit for me f/a/ggots

When will he/she entrap one of the leaders and seduce him and then turn him in for pedophilia to advance in ranks?

no because the danger of being caught entrapping somebody would outweigh the benefits

she already has a high standing and a high level of respect, as well as obvious martial skill- nobody is gonna fuck with that if they valued their lives

>Are you virgin?

I want you guys to stop replying to my post now

hypothetically then, since power and stamina varies from person to person, that we talk about the amount of sperm a man produces daily instead of how much is actually ejaculated

how long would it take to fulfill OPs quest of 3 liters? the average male produces between 2 and 5 milliliters of semen a day
sciencing.com/much-semen-body-able-make-21437.html
The average amount (volume) of semen expelled by a healthy man in one ejaculation is about a teaspoon (3-5 cubic centimeters)

semen is usually stored by the body for a total of 72 hours, before it is recycled or production stops
wetdreamforum.com/wd/male_anatomy.htm
so we start with a tank full of 3 days worth of semen 15 ml

If we consider the fact that OP will empty as much as he can into tanya lets say he empties his balls (or prostate rather) into tanya every day, seeing as how the body keeps up with usage its possible to imagine 3 ejaculations perday
if he keeps this up by the end of a week he would have emptied 1 liter, and by the end of the month his goal of emptying 3 liters would be more or less complete

u know that u r faggot?

Sup Forums continues to amaze.

Rigtio, laddie.