Frenda thread

Frenda a shit, if it werent for misaki i would say she's worst girl

Wasted 10/10 design

>shitty OP
>first post already worst post
This is off to a good start

I DUB THIS THREAD KUROKO

Needs to be validated

I don't have anything against Misaki I legitimately do not have a horse in either the waifu or shipping race but her fanbase seem like shallow babies.

>"T-this fanart is so sad ;-;"
>"Why must NT16 hurt my heart so?"

Misaki's story is literally just forced drama and these people fell for it.

Was she dumb enough to use one of her bombs to masturbate with?

>forced

Opinion discarded

Frenda a shit.

continuing from last thread, Mikoto could also just stealthily detach and apply bits of iron sand on Mugino without her noticing it then shred her.

So yeah, if Mikoto's at her peak, no way can Mugino beat her.

I'm glad frenda puns are no longer a thing

It is forced, though. Unless it turns out that Touma's memories are very important and Mental Out is the key to recovering them somehow, that little subplot has no reason to exist. I'll retract my statement if Mental Out and Touma's memories do end up playing a role but until such time my assessment of that subplot being unnecessary is valid.

More like THREAD STIYL

>that panel 3
If I were a grill I would be lesbian for Mikoto too

There's no such thing as forced drama, you idiot.
Storytelling is storytelling.

>forced

Opinion discarded.

What non-level 5 abilities do you wish were expanded on/given more importance in the story?

That's the point.

Leader's freaky sky eyes

>adding in an unnecessary subplot and making it needlessly dramatic isn't forced drama

Try again. I could even go so far as to suggest that even if Touma and Mental Out did need to meet for plot purposes, the drama there was unnecessary

Measure Heart

>no real rebuttal

See

Predator is basically clairvoyance right?

Are you dense? There's no such thing as "unnecessarily subplots" or "needless drama" you fucking retard, if you took away everything "unnecessary" from the story you're left with nothing.
You're spouting buzzwords to fit in, stop it.

The point is you are using "forced" as a meme buzzword that doesn't make any sense in the context of what you are trying to argue.

>"T-this fanart is so sad ;-;"
>"Why must NT16 hurt my heart so?"
I'm not sure if you're quoting shit like Facebook, but there's far worse fanbases for characters in this series beyond here if you're going that far.

Itsuwa Jailbreak arc when?

Not that user but there's not really any forced drama in this series, but it does exist in shit like Saekano.

It's there to give you, the reader a better idea of Misaki's personality and even background(For Touma as well, considering people want to learn about that shit), as well as a pretty good reason for her to be supportive of Touma

>t does exist in shit like Saekano
Also in Yahari

nani?

Who else are they going to break out of jail, though?

She's become a horse? Or is it THAT DAMM CROWLEY again?

The post makes perfect sense and saying it doesn't won't change it. And calling something a meme buzzword is a meme buzzword all by itself

Dark Matter Centaur Frenda confirmed.

When did I say her fanbase was the worst or imply other characters didn't also have bad fanbases? Mikoto has not only autistic shippers that try to scream over everyone else but an equally autistic group of haters that also try to shout over everyone else

Never

What a half baked thread

I'd like to hear more about Chair Fucker

Mikoto is a cute boy

With a smelly penis?

Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda Frenda

>ywn have shopping with frenda on saturdays

What kind of fetishes does she cater to?

Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren Fren

I wouldn't know, ask Kuroko, she always gives him a morning blowjob

What a terrible thread

We are talking about Mikoto, not Touma

Good thread

Is Fukiyose perfect? Name a single fault, you can't.

She doesn't show up much.

Boobs could be a little bigger

Talking about the iron sand, not the electricity. The electricity is virtually limitless, but the iron sand will run out if it keeps getting vaporized. She can't "unvaporize" it.

Mugino can detect Mikoto's power use so Mikoto cannot ambush her if she's actually paying attention (which she won't be). If Mugino plays defensively, only Accelerator can get through her, but she's not gonna do that. And it has been stated in the novels already that Mugino can defeat Mikoto in one shot but that would also kill herself.

So what do you think Gunha's power actually does?

The most popular theory seems to be phase manipulation but I just don't see it

Atomic breakdown.

Pulling shit straight out the ass

More like Fre nda thread

>Level 5 Asspuller

Yabou's
RIP

>Somewhere out there there's an ESPer that has the power to manipulate semen

That's Frenda

Best girl, good job OP. It's great how swiftly she draws out the butthurt.

Her secret is finally revealed

I want to see more of Alfar's forced evolution it's a really near concept but Kamachi didn't want to warp any of the characters I guess.

*neat concept

>power to manipulate semen
Why do you need an esper to do that when we have the legendary cum guzzler herself?

I cant believe Mikoto is fucking dead

She doesn't control it she just likes it too much for her own good

I wonder how Kamachi would kill off Mikoto if he wanted to and wasn't told he couldn't. Is there even a way to do it that wouldn't get her fans mad?

The way that makes the most sense to me is Mikoto showing up just in time to watch someone kill Touma and then she go rage mode and legitimately try to kill whoever just killed Touma (yes, legitimately kill, not "I'm depressed and have nothing to live for so I'll attack and hope I die) and die simply because whoever's strong enough to kill Touma is likely strong enough to kill her.

NEVER EVER

DELETE THIS

They'll finish it when Index 3 airs.

>nobody will ever update Rai7's mods so it has more Index characters
goddamn I can only NTR Mikoto so many times before I just ignore her presence

Man, looking through my old Raildex folder takes me back

Frenda has been given approximately 10 minutes of preparation time.

Who do you think would win?

Kuroko easily.

Touma, he can't have his childhood friend and his wife fight for no reason

>the assblasting secondaries who only care about power levels will get in s3

>Is there even a way to do it that would't get her fans mad
Make her a proper tragic heroine with a proper build-up to her demise since she's got all the qualities to become one? Too bad nips don't know the basics of greek tragedy and consider tearjerkers with dindu nuffin girls/boys to be good dramas.

What does that have anything to do with my post?

I believe he's saying you'll going to see the same shit again when it comes out

NEE-CHIN

That has nothing to do with powerlevels. It's an ITEM joke.

Yeah, it was a joke then, now you'll actually see people acting like that, least thats what he's implying

Oh. I understand.

Christ, I forgot about this

>Mikoto only twice as strong as Hamazura
Level 5s are weak yo

>Saiai almost as strong as Mugino
Really weak

How many Muginos would he rate Rensa?

When are we getting vampires in Index?

At least 10 Muginos for the one he fought, maybe 12 for the one that beat up Kakine.

When Touma has to fight the one Aleister has locked up and uses to power the spells in the WB.

When we find out Aleister turned Ladylee into one.